• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD 6-APDB Thread...v.1..So what the fuck is this then?

Hard to know what the chinese were putting out back then - it's hard to know now. At least two of the "big 5" don't even try the drug themselves, they largely go on what the chinese bloke tells them and only think of actually testing it when someone informs them they're selling bullshit.

Hard to know what the chinese were putting out back then - it's hard to know now. At least two of the "big 5" don't even try the drug themselves, they largely go on what the chinese bloke tells them and only think of actually testing it when someone informs them they're selling bullshit.

All I can say is I knew and trusted my source. And that he tried it himself before sending out any samples. And he was a big fan.

If anyone orders any, be sure to leave your first impressions here.

won't get it till tues/weds though, and won't be able to try it till thurs night.....

Shillambles?

No. Cos this current vendor is not one I've ever used or know at all. I have known several vendors over the years. I imagine you have too. I do not shill for anybody.

You have no idea how annoyed I got at all the shambashill talk in PD - and elsewhere - at the time. Perhaps still a sore point. Gotta lotta grief at the time from every direction so just want it made very clear I have no connection to this vendor whatsoever.

(although they're welcome to send me a free sample if they so wish :D)

I've still got 1/2g of 6-APB stashed from last year 'cos I just haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. TBH, I'm a little scared because I don't know anyone who's had it (IRL anyway!). But this is how I was when Ecstasy first hit these shores - but when I eventually plucked up courage then I was kicking myself for waiting so long. The thing about MDMA is that I can handle anything or anyone whilst on it. Is 6-APB like that, or do I need to treat it as though I'm about to drop a trip? I'm fuckin gagging to give it a go, but I'm just unsure due to the conflicting reports I've read. What d'ya reckon folks?

6-APB is nice. Kinda like MDMA only not quite there. Not a million miles away though. I never got any real trippiness off 6-APB but some do.

6-APB is nice. Kinda like MDMA only not quite there. Not a million miles away though. I never got any real trippiness off 6-APB but some do.

What about the duration though? I've heard that 6-APB can last about 12 hours and then leave you with a shitty residual stimulation that I just can't be arsed with these days (especially now I'm off the gear). Whereas MDMA gives me a decent 6 hour buzz which then turns into the mother of all gouches - especially with a few spliffs - therefore no probs sleeping. This is my main concern really...

I don't get residual stimulation from any of the recent batches of 6-APB. Seems others do though. Suck it and see, I say :D

For me the duration is ~6h. Hence why I usually top up as I would with MDMA. But no more than 500mg in a session or the comedown is pretty shitty.

6-apb has always sounded shit to me, lol, dunno why.

Yeh, but have you tried it? All 'legal highs' sounded shit to me at one time, that's why I missed most of the decent ones. I'm trying to have more of an open mind these days, but it's still difficult sorting the wheat from the chaff....

Am sooooooo tempted to order. Especially at that price. I spunked £30 onna gramme of aMT freebase earlier though so really don't think I could justify the expense. Ah well. At least there should be some reports back by next payday so will let y'all guinea pig this one ;)