• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD 6-APDB Thread...v.1..So what the fuck is this then?

Seen 6-APDB go on sale in place of 6-APB. Might have to indulge based on that review shambles...

Seriously, Munroe? I'd fukkin kill to lay hands on some more of that stuff. Well, maim anyway. Really is the absolute tits. There's good reason PD was bigging it up as being the fuel for a third Summer of Love before it was discovered the vendor in question ordered the illegal stuff instead of the legal one. It's Class A in the UK so if it's a UK vendor they is lying. Overseas is possible though. Just never thought anybody would bother. Got rave reviews all round though. And with very good reason =D

So I see. And damnably cheap too. If it's legit then fill ya boots, kiddies. Kinda wish I hadn't bought that cheap aMT earlier now :\

Fuck sake. This shopping list keeps growing.

DMT thread just convinced me to buy all relevant glassware etc and do a proper extraction soon.
This thread has convinced me to get some 6-APDB, and the little voice inside my head's like a kid in a sweet shop saying "while you're here, why not pick up a bit of this this n this."

mmmm, spotted that. Whats the dosage on that one?

Is the duration stupid like 6-apb?

Duration was perfect for me. About the same as MDMA - probably a bit longer actually. Feels more like MDA. A lot like MDA. Insanely euphoric, extremely stimmyrushy, kinda trippy. Very strong come-up. You will shit. Dose is less than 6-APB but not by all that much. Think I did 70-80mg first time and it put me on my arse. Inna gooooooood way %)

We all need some of that. If it's the real deal then it really is gonna be the Next Big Thing cos it was fukkin incredible stuff 8o

Duration was perfect for me. About the same as MDMA - probably a bit longer actually. Feels more like MDA. A lot like MDA. Insanely euphoric, extremely stimmyrushy, kinda trippy. Very strong come-up. You will shit. Dose is less than 6-APB but not by all that much. Think I did 70-80mg first time and it put me on my arse. Inna gooooooood way %)

wow, sounds excellent value... :sus:

It does. Price almost makes it seem iffy. If it's legit and they're selling it at that price per gramme that long-awaited Third Summer of Love is upon us =D

Alternatively, it's just some vendor picking up on positive reviews and wishful thinking to make a quick buck getting shot of fukkin camfetamine or summat.

Reviews required...

Is that 6-APDB you're talking about? Sounds awesome

Yup. Is the one I and a few other folk were evangelising about but calling 6-APB at the time. When all the insane hype over "Benzo Fury" was building before it had been released. All the early samples turned out to be "something else". And that something else has always been strongly suspected of being 6-APDB cos that was the other one being considered for release at the time. Initial tests were to see if there would be a market for it as it's pretty fukkin strong stuff. Suffice to say the market is there. But legality turned out to be the problem so never been seen since. Until now?

Those PD nights when all the samplers were dropping together were just nuts. Half of BL must've gotten a contact high from them =D

I still haven't tried any of the APBs, might have a go with this one if I find it.

Regular 6-apb hits the spot. 6-apdb sounds amazing.

A know a lot of folk who get sore head when on or after 6-apb though. Anyone here suffer that?

I get a headache if I go over 500mg of 6-APB inna session.

6-APDB (assuming that is what we all had - and that seems a fairly safe assumption) did have some issues. Is very fukkin strong. Much more like MDA than MDMA. Basically all that 6-APB promised to be 6-APDB actually was. Main physical issues I recall being mentioned where nausea, come-up poo, and headaches. But y'know how MDA makes ya feel kinda rough at times? But is totally worth it? Same deal here.

I do believe so. But would call it an afterglow ;)

But ya. Definitely some of that from memory. Think that was the main complaint actually. Nothing that a benzo can't deal with though. Or a loada spliffs. Or ketamine. And totally worth it.

And just to make clear, what I and others had was never 100% confirmed as being 6-APDB. Circumstantial evidence was very strong though. But not like we had GC/MS results or owt. And I have no idea if this stuff is what we had. But what we had matched all the listed 6-APDB effects to a tee and can be fairly sure that's what it was. Not 100% sure but sure enough to be sure. If you know wot I mean.

Basically, don't blame me if this stuff is shit :p

Hmmmmm, sounds like something I'll try, and keep for ages, but doubt MrsMM be interested in it, and not something I'd do reguular.

Am intrigued though.

How sure are people that it actually was this one that the "trusted 5" or whatever they called themselves put out as samples?

See edit.

I do know that 6-APB and 6-APDB were both in the running to be released by "The Big 5" and the early samples had all the effects listed under 6-APDB and that 6-APB acquired since doesn't and is clearly not the same drug. Albeit somewhat similar(ish). It's weaker and less thrilling cousin, perhaps. If it wasn't 6-APDB then it was just some totally random chemical that mimicked the known effects and dosage of 6-APDB precisely only made by complete accident and/or fuck up. This is also possible. But seems unlikely. Possibly. Perhaps.