• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD 6-APDB Thread...v.1..So what the fuck is this then?

90mg as I had decided after informing here. I had huge serotonine tolerance in the past, but took a 1 year break and I'm glad it helped

170mg 6apDb was pretty cool and so far ZERO comedown.
Duration was about 5 hours and after 1.5 hours i dosed 75mg 4fa to get some energy to dance which worked amazingly well.
I will defenitely be trying 4fa with 6APB sometime in the future.

Little bit of comeup nausea for the first time ever, but a really cool experience.

6-apdb is some amazing magical stuff. Better than MDMA judging from the first trial last night with two of my lady friends- I was getting closer to my one friend, and she brought along her friend whom I had just met. Consequently, we all fell in love with each other, and the bonds only became stronger as the night progressed as we went from sharing art to massage therapy and reiki, to sharing some of our most inner personal secrets and experiences. We were able to confront and resolve hard past and tangled emotional complexes with the ease of talking it out, offering positive feedback and giving out plentiful physical embracing. For hours we went in and out of a three-way cuddle puddle. In short, absolute blisss.
We each ended up taking 150 mg. Started with 100 and after I'm guessing 3 hours took the other 50.