• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD 6-APDB Thread...v.1..So what the fuck is this then?

Don't send it all ya silly sod. Send a smidge - is all they need for testing purposes.

Your description sounds very much like 6-APDB to me to be honest. Just that aMT is often mistaken for a phen cos it feels so close to MDMA (at the right dose) and LSD is an odd one cos happens to have aspects of both trypt and phen concurrently. I'd go with the working assumption you have 6-APDB but just don't like it much ;)

Yeah wouldn't send all of it. and yeah been under the assumption since you told me its probably DB, looking at what they have in stock im almost certain of it

I wonder what APDB would be like, combined with a small bit of 5-APB? I know it is probably unecessary, but I feel that the only thing missing from APDB is amazing tactile enhancement. Of course it exists to some degree, but I wonder if 5-APB would make it better?

I did 250mg APDB with 100mg MDMA once, and was absolutely destroyed on so many levels. So much so, that I projectile vomited at the end of the night...classy.

had some 6apdb mixed up with some 4fa at the weekend... truth be told, i think i should have gone for a higher 6apdb dose, i only did ~50mg on top of 100mg 4fa, but wasnt looking into getting too mashed up. i felt it, but barely, adding just a little on the euphoria and impotence side of things ;)

Im thinking about dosing at a festival tommorrow, but im not sure yet now that some of you are getting these vivid hallucinations lol.

Dont dose too high and you'll be alright, are you experienced with tripping?

Dont dose too high and you'll be alright, are you experienced with tripping?

Yes, but not at a festival/rave. I have experience with acid,2cb,bk-2cb and mushrooms (truffles)..

I also noticed a very high tolerance to 6apb. What % of my 6apb dose would be a good 6apDb dose?

Forgot to ask previously - what is everyones experience with redosing with APDB? (especially Shambles). I'm curious to push the envelope on APDB, as I have never been above 300mg. Now I know this isn't stricly harm reduction, but has anyone ever been to cira 400mg+ with this? I normally start off with a 200mg bomb and then redose .1 after an hour or so and leave it at that. However, friends who report going a bit higher state that you can get some awesome trippyness at higher dosages.

Well... I was gonna post in the main 6-apdb thread but quite frankly, it's pretty shit compared to the fabulous EADD version so I hope you'll welcome this american with open arms ;).

I had my first roll (more like a trip tbh) at 100mgs up the bum last week and it was a bit meh...interesting enough to warrant a second visit at a higher dose but the experience in itself was nothing to write home about, dose was too low... Lot's of temperature fluctuations, not enough euphoria, but a surprising level of visuals.

Anyways, I upped the dose to 160mgs orally and damn... this is good stuff. I'm with SlentRoller on this one, this shit left quite an impression. Lasted ages, not just residual stim but the actual euphoria stuck around for quite a while, which I should add is very nice and at times pretty damn intense. Pupils stayed absolutely massive for at least 14 hours I would say. I'll be going for the same dose again next week with a 40-50mg top up to see how interesting this stuff can get.

Prior to this I didn't really see the comparisons to aMT or tryptamines in general but now I guess I can agree, felt like MDA and aMT had a baby named 6-apdb(hijklmnop). Side effects seem far less pronounced than at lower doses as well which has always been my experience with aMT. The only real downside I can see with this stuff is the lack of empathy, there was very little. Everything else was there in spades.. great euphoria, music appreciation, duration was great, nice visuals for a triple releaser etc... Ehh I guess I can complaint about the come-up, took forever, like most APB's though.

Anyone mix this with any other APB's? I have some 5-mapb that I was never able to "get off" on at hand but I plan to pick up some more 5 or 6-apb to combo with this with the goal of adding empathy, I'm thinking 5-apb sounds better suited for the job but I'm not opposed to trying it with 6-apb either...

@Dan I don't think testing is really necessary either, what you have looks exactly like the 6apdb I've got, effects match as well. In fact, we probably used the same vendor if yours is of spanish origin. Here's a pic for comparison.

NSFW:
IMG_20140825_121039_0.jpg

Yeah thats the stuff, interesting info on what you experienced at a higher dose, sounds definitely worth a try, i experienced the same as your lower dose which almost put me off trying it again

I've done reagent tests on some 6-APDB, hadn't seen any on here. I'll put them up asap, need to find out how to remove the date and location stamp that I apparently have on my mobile.
The marquis went red and ended up purple(not MDMA purple lighter), mecke instantly went real dark, I'm gonna do it again in natural light, it was hard to tell if it was black or brown, the edge of the puddle was yellow. Mandelin fizzled like crazy and ended up brown. Simmons was weird it ended up dark brown.
The difference between the reagent at ~30secs and +4 minutes was extreme, so I'll do it again tomorrow with photos of the two different times.
Don't know if this info will help anyone but at least it's out there.
I consider my vendor very highly, tested MDPV, Methylone, 2CE all from them and they tested the way they should.

P.L.U.R.

SilentRoller said:
I wonder what APDB would be like, combined with a small bit of 5-APB?

Tried this with 100mg 6-APDB & 80mg 5-APB, was pretty much a less stimmy 5/6-apb combo but it should be noted that I had 190mg MDMA the night before although I don't notice a difference in rolling twice in a row. The doses may seem low but the 6-APDB is a normal dose and 5-APB I normally have 100-120mg on it's own. I don't think I would try it again and can't anyway due to no 5-APB.

Was the 5-apb the HCl salt? Oh, and did the 5 fill in the lacking empathy of 6-apdb?

Last edited:
Not 100% what the salt was, it was quite an old batch.
Probably the samelevels of empathy as if I'd taken the 5-apb on it's own.

I asked this (pictures included) in MED but no one there was able to help me, I hope you guys here can.
I bought 6-APB and 6-APDB from a vendor situated in Holland, which has all right SOS scores. However the guy sent me 2 substances, both labeled as 6-APB so I will call them A and B. So I told the guy, he apologised and sent me one third package (substance C), now marked as 6-APDB.
Now the problem is I was supposed to have 6-APB and 6-APDB but this 3 compounds gave different results when reagent-tested:
Substance A: The (slightly darker tan) powder floated and was difficult to dissolve on all reagents, except for robatest. Reactions were quite similar to MDA in my test kit`s chart (purple marquis). Has a salty taste.

Substance B:
The powder dissolves easily. It fizzled instantly on marquis (Brown), mecke and mandelin. After ~15min, mandelin turned solid dark blue. Powder floated on simon`s.Very bitter taste.

Substance C: Tested very similar to substance A, but dissolved very quickly. Had a different taste and smell... smelled like garbage, reminded my of over-ripen oranges, if that makes sense. Colour was also light tan.
I tested substance C with friends, hoping this was 6-APDB. I took only 30mg, after an allergy test, since I am not so trustful of this vendor anymore, which gave us barely threshold effects. Some of my friends reported feeling nothing.

Can someone shed some light here? Thanks.

Last edited:
Yo BL,

Question from me:
I was looking up th
e dosage of 6-APDB, because I'll be getting a 130mg sample soon.
Th
e problem was that I found a huge spread in dose.
I'v
e read 50mg as mild and as normal, 75mg mostly as normal, but also 100mg as mild.
I r
eally don't know what to believe anymore, maybe you guys can help me out.

I am a 20 y
ear old male, 1.70m tall and I weigh 62kg.
I'v
e abused MDMA in the past, but haven't used any serotonine releasing drugs for a year when I'm going to try this.
I have tried quite a number of drugs and hav
e 3.5 years of drug experience.

Thanks for h
elping me out! :D

Yo BL,

Question from me:
I was looking up th
e dosage of 6-APDB, because I'll be getting a 130mg sample soon.
Th
e problem was that I found a huge spread in dose.
I'v
e read 50mg as mild and as normal, 75mg mostly as normal, but also 100mg as mild.
I r
eally don't know what to believe anymore, maybe you guys can help me out.

I am a 20 y
ear old male, 1.70m tall and I weigh 62kg.
I'v
e abused MDMA in the past, but haven't used any serotonine releasing drugs for a year when I'm going to try this.
I have tried quite a number of drugs and hav
e 3.5 years of drug experience.

Thanks for h
elping me out! :D

It depends on your current tolerance. It is slightly more potent than 6apb or mdma, so if you would dose 160mg mdma to start i would dose 140mg 6apDb or just 160mg.

I have no idea how my current tolerance is, I hope that it restored quite a bit after a year, but I've had a period where I've even once used over a gram in one night and I've combined it with speed quite a bit. That being said, my starting dose before I quit was about 180mg.

Last edited:
^ I'd have to go with the "play it a bit safe" argument what with this being a Harm Reduction forum and all. There is extraordinarily wide range of "average" doses amongst users. Doesn't even seem to bear much relation to previous use and/or abuse of serotonergics either. Know of people for whom 75-100mg doses are completely overwhelming and people who require double that amount or more to even get started. People at both end of that spectrum can be barely experienced or heavy (ab)users of serotonergics with no obvious correlation as far as I can tell. Many getting their product from the same source too so is unlikely to be a case of differing batches and/or chemicals.

I'd start (after allergy tests obviously) at around the 75mg mark perhaps and if that doesn't do much after at least an hour (takes a good hour to kick in generally) then consider adding a bit extra or (more sensibly) leave it a while then try again at a slightly higher dose. Seems to affect some people very intensely at (comparatively) low doses so is worth being a bit cautious with initially. Also worth being a bit cautious with latterly cos lawdy does it come with the comedown from hell if you overdo it 8(

I asked this (pictures included) in MED but no one there was able to help me, I hope you guys here can.
I bought 6-APB and 6-APDB from a vendor situated in Holland, which has all right SOS scores. However the guy sent me 2 substances, both labeled as 6-APB so I will call them A and B. So I told the guy, he apologised and sent me one third package (substance C), now marked as 6-APDB.
Now the problem is I was supposed to have 6-APB and 6-APDB but this 3 compounds gave different results when reagent-tested:
Substance A: The (slightly darker tan) powder floated and was difficult to dissolve on all reagents, except for robatest. Reactions were quite similar to MDA in my test kit`s chart (purple marquis). Has a salty taste.

Substance B:
The powder dissolves easily. It fizzled instantly on marquis (Brown), mecke and mandelin. After ~15min, mandelin turned solid dark blue. Powder floated on simon`s.Very bitter taste.

Substance C: Tested very similar to substance A, but dissolved very quickly. Had a different taste and smell... smelled like garbage, reminded my of over-ripen oranges, if that makes sense. Colour was also light tan.
I tested substance C with friends, hoping this was 6-APDB. I took only 30mg, after an allergy test, since I am not so trustful of this vendor anymore, which gave us barely threshold effects. Some of my friends reported feeling nothing.

Can someone shed some light here? Thanks.

Although this is obviously speculation ultimately... Substance B is probably 6-APDB (or 6-APB). The other two most certainly aren't. 6-APDB dissolves very readily in water, is intensely bitter - makes me wretch every time - and has a somewhat saffroley scent but nothing like as intensely as MDMA does. Not suggesting it contains saffrole incidentally, just that it has that kinda whiff to it. Comes as a floury white powder in every batch I've sampled other than those "pre-release" batches which are still highly controversial to this day (and felt nothing quite like anything I've had before or since but if anybody does know what that stuff was get it synthed now and in large quantities cos was utterly godly in every way <3).

Here's my problem visualized for everybody :p Two dose recommendations, 75 -140...
Should I go for about 100mg, since I probably still have quite the tolerance?