• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD 6-APDB Thread...v.1..So what the fuck is this then?

See, I have come to the conclusion that I either have a stupidly high tolerance to both MDMA and APDB naturally, or there is something else at work here....

160mg APDB is the minimum I would go for to get that amazing come-up slap, therefore in my experience I treat APDB dosage how I would treat MDMA. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a 200mg initial drop with this compound, as it gives the same hit as a MDMA euro pill, if not better...

However, if this is your first time with APDB, don't drop 200mg for the love of God. I just feel that alot of this APDB disappointment can be solved by dosing slightly higher. The first time I dosed APDB, I dropped 120mg, and it was shit.

Hmmm.. people metabolise MDMA differently depending on their CYP2D6 enzyme levels.. are the AP(D)Bs metabolised by the same enzyme? Just a thought!

Last edited:
^ this.

Sounds like a stupidly high dose... unless your 6-APB is shite or you have very high tolerance

Could be. I have only bought it once and lower dosages were underwhelming. I do need a similar amount of MDMA though. I usually take one pill with no redose or half a pill to redose.
Most users here take 6apb the same way as MDMA.

Natural tolerance i guess.

See, I have come to the conclusion that I either have a stupidly high tolerance to both MDMA and APDB naturally, or there is something else at work here....

160mg APDB is the minimum I would go for to get that amazing come-up slap, therefore in my experience I treat APDB dosage how I would treat MDMA. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a 200mg initial drop with this compound, as it gives the same hit as a MDMA euro pill, if not better...

However, if this is your first time with APDB, don't drop 200mg for the love of God. I just feel that alot of this APDB disappointment can be solved by dosing slightly higher. The first time I dosed APDB, I dropped 120mg, and it was shit.

Same for me! I drop MDMA about 4 times a year and my tolerance is very high (started in 2011). Though at first i could roll balls of 120mg a normal dose quickly went up to 150mg 175mg and now 200mg.
We might have the same natural resistance

I think we may heerutosen! My normal starting dose for MDMA now is 200-220mg (1 euro pill), and I will often take another pill as a re-dose if I'm having a good night. This gets me to where I want to be....any less I find underwhelming.

The same goes with APDB. I would say treat APDB as you would MDMA. If you want to avoid nausea issues, then perhaps stagger your dosage, and drop 150mg and then 100mg an hour later, rather than do what I do (200 + 100-120 an hour later).

Sounds like a plan! How is the comeup time and duration compared to 6apb. If the festival is from 12:00 to 23:00 when should i drop if i want to keep rolling till the end?

Im thinking 15:00 150mg and 16:00 100mg.

And how are the comedowns? I have two big festivals with one week in between. With MDMA i won't use 2 weeks in a row, but would it be possible with 6-apDb?
Otherwise i'll probably take 4-fa. Ofcourse i will be taking a break for a few months after.

Finally got round to sampling this (6-apdb), right now. Well rested in my own house nothing to do and no expected visitors.
Took 150mg, did an allergy test 2 days ago, been an hour since ingestion and I'm enjoying the feelings so far. Listening to Radio 1's big weekend. It's sounding amazing.

See, I have come to the conclusion that I either have a stupidly high tolerance to both MDMA and APDB naturally, or there is something else at work here..
Fair enough, please bear this in mind and clearly mention it when recommending doses of this for people who might not have the same tolerance as you.

Have to say I agree with SR in terms of my own dosing - I treat 6-APDB more or less identically to MDMA only without the number of redoses I'd be prepared to go in for if it were the latter. Could very well be a quirk of metabolism or just plain ol' jadedness. I wouldn't recommend such doses for a first experience but also wouldn't find such doses shocking if the more "normal" range doesn't quite hit the spot. For me it's redosing that causes problems - never had a problem with high initial dosing. Overall one-time use limit of ~500mg is my general guideline and will either split that into three ~150mg-175mg doses or two larger ones depending on mood. No more overall cos the comedown becomes brutal beyond belief. No tolerance as such is involved beyond perhaps natural tolerance or general prior experience. Trying to dose with actual tolerance is utterly pointless and bordering on masochistic.

Finally got round to sampling this (6-apdb), right now. Well rested in my own house nothing to do and no expected visitors.
Took 150mg, did an allergy test 2 days ago, been an hour since ingestion and I'm enjoying the feelings so far. Listening to Radio 1's big weekend. It's sounding amazing.

Keep us updated! Small report would be nice :)

Has anybody seen any 6-APB this color before? got this batch and it doesnt smell right... and its this color

All my 6-APDB has been that colour aside from those first "special batches" that are still disputed which were - naturally - tan. Rest have all been kinda off-white, clumpy, very bitter tasting, vaguely MDMA-esque scent and taste. From the look of that baggie, we get it from the same place. Either way, that looks like 6-APDB looks to me. Looks are kinda meaningless though - use a test kit and it could at least narrow down the possibilities.

Someone said it could be hlc or something... or perhaps its a mix up between APDB. tried a lil bomb earlier, feels nice

use a test kit and it could at least narrow down the possibilities.
^This! If you want confirmation what a substance is, test it with a Marquis/etc test to check you get the expected results. (Or you could just try some and hope for the best.. 8) )

^ To be fair, the test results for 6-APDB are deeply ambiguous and could still easily be a range of substances. It would at least exclude some of the nastier possibilities mind.

6-APDB is generally sold as a HCl. Never come across freebase nor any alternate salts that I'm aware of. Only ever looked exactly as your pic (first "special batches" aside).

Bomb test usually suffices... albeit horrible HR ;)

^ To be fair, the test results for 6-APDB are deeply ambiguous and could still easily be a range of substances. It would at least exclude some of the nastier possibilities mind.

6-APDB is generally sold as a HCl. Never come across freebase nor any alternate salts that I'm aware of. Only ever looked exactly as your pic (first "special batches" aside).

Bomb test usually suffices... albeit horrible HR ;)

Got me some nice big pupils =D

All the 6apb was a tan coloured fine powder. But I haven't had any for ages. Havent had 6apdb.

All the 6apb was a tan coloured fine powder. But I haven't had any for ages. Havent had 6apdb.

The first 6-APB I got a few years ago looked like dirt, clumpy and darker than tan and stunk of TCP, got from that "Aromatic" place. Was easily one of the most euphoric substance Ive ever tried, the batches after that were fine tan powder but lacked the euphoria of those early batches. Actually tried both at the same time, started with the fine tan powder and then topped up a few hours later, the difference was VERY noticeable.

I still enjoy 6-APB and really want to try 6-APBD

The first 6-APB I got a few years ago looked like dirt, clumpy and darker than tan and stunk of TCP,

Yeah thats exactly the stuff i was getting in 2012... and been getting recently. until i got sent this other shite