• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [DXM Subthread] Pure Powder / DXM HBr

Would MCT oil work to increase bioavailability/transit time, like PEG-400 does?
(I've been reading about gelcap manufacturing, and trying to understand what
different chemicals work with different transport mediums)

Hey guys, first time poster here. I just stumbled across this thread, and even though it's old, it seems that they made this thread as an ongoing discussion about DXM. So, I will post my question here. I know it is forbidden to ask about specific sources, so I will just ask: are there any reliable online sources for pure DXM powder? I'm not asking what they are, just if they exist. And by reliable, I mean something that someone has tried, not just found. I have found very few results in my search - most are just outdated and now out of business, the rest look pretty sketchy. Does anyone use this anymore?

Sorry to bump such an old thread but I figured itd be better than making a new one that fits here

Thoughts on complexing with hpbcd ?

No worries, that's why we have these threads, it's better this way actually. :)

Hopefully someone will know. You mean Hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin, right? I just read about it briefly after looking it up and it sounds like it would work. I'm curious though, to what purpose? What gain does it give over just ingesting the pure chemical in gel caps or something?

Yes shawow I meant Hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin.
The reason being that I have read some people have trouble absorbing dxm powder, yet others can tell no difference.

The link below suggests using peg, pg and alcohol to aid in absorption.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/2vhwse/solving_absorption_issues_of_pure_dxm_hbr_powder/

And further back in this thread someone else suggested dmso (as well as in the link above)..

But hpbcd came to mind and I found a bit on it here
https://etd.ohiolink.edu/!etd.send_file?accession=mco1470340367&disposition=inline

Okay cool, that's interesting. I'm not sure, but maybe someone will know. PG, PEG and alcohol are all easy to get, too.

So I ran my titrations with the powder and it seems to come on about the same as syrups though a little slower and thus perhaps a little "weaker" but its close for me... Ill look around for PG/PEG and do some experimenting to see if theyll aid in absorption. I was thinking Id complex my 25c and if I do Ill try hpbcd too... Ill report back when I run these trials but for now Ive got dpt to try haha

On that note I have read reports and think Id like to use dxm as a base to jump into dpt (orally)... Hopefully itll potentiate it some as oral doses of dpt seem so high

Nice, thanks for reporting back. :) My experience with using dissociatives as launching pads for psychedelics is very good. I haven't used DXM though as I don't like it much. But MXE, or 3-MeO-PCP, or ketamine... all of these, if you're already on them, help psychedelics to be more potent and deeper, and there is a smoother, more comfortable transition into the tripping state.

I took to dxm at first trip. Ive been using it at usually a couple times a year for well over a decade now
Only recently have I taken to using it as a launch for 4 aco dmt, though in the past a small doses of vaporized dmt synergized incredibly well - providing one of my best trips in fact... But I digress, for now dxm powder seems about equipotent