• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [DXM Subthread] Extraction

Sarz, you can expect about an 85% yeild with this method. Maybe as high as 90%-95% if you repeat it a few times, but I'm lazy and I've never done it more than once. And like you said it depends on just how long you want to scrape your plate. I've done this a bunch of times and I have a pretty good idea of how much I should end up with just by eye, since I always start with the same product. But again I'm lazy and I want to trip before I even go out and buy supplies, so I'm pretty anxious by the time I finish, and I'd rather buy another bottle than spend the extra time scraping every single mg off the plate.

Oh

Xorkoth said:
SaRz, you're new here, so no big deal, but let me be the first to tell you that discussing price of drugs and most particularly discussing the selling of drugs is not allowed in this forum. We're not here to help you sell drugs, only use them. :)

Ahh, that makes sense- should've known :\
Anyways, wont make the same mistake twice ;)

85% yield sounds good enough for me. Im gonna attempt this sometime in the next 3 days and see what i get as a result. Hmm...only problem is transportation to get to the hardware store. I guess ill just use the bus system :p
Ill post some pictures of what i get

Just thought I'd repost this for you
http://www.dextroverse.org/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=26&t=40550&
be safe dude :)
Mr steak, if you're still around, it might be a good idea to put this link in your original post...or any mod who happens to wander in here could do it.

edit - apparently you have to be a member of the dextroverse forums to view the page. No biggie, I just feel silly I noticed this like 5 months after I posted it 8(

Last edited:
I was just curious, its there a way to buy pure DXM online in bulk?
I have searched around briskly but havent found a place to buy it, which i assume there is, since it is legal. I did however come up on plenty of sites warning mothers about the abuse of DXM in moder-day teenagers. :p

We also can't share that. But google is your friend.

yeah he's^ right, we can't help you. But it's my understanding many places have stopped selling bulk dxm. Even though it's legal, it's recreational use and the dangers that come from it(whether fictional or not 8)) are well documented.

Ok, thanks for the link to dextroverse, i now know NOT to use Naphtha.
But still, after reading the thread in which they state why we shouldnt use Naphtha,
im still confused as to what actually IS the best way to create freebase DXM.
They talk about 'washing' the naphtha...if i 'washed' my naphtha before using it on the DXM
then would that get rid of all the dangers of using the product naphtha to extract my DXM??
Also, how can i store the DXM+lemon stuff? Its clearly acidic and i need to keep it stored for at least a few days. I could just put in a glass container right? It would'nt slowly corrode the glass and mix in with DXM solution would it?

-SaRz

Last edited:
Ok, i have the extracted stuff down and ready to go.
I was just wondering one thing...i dont have a digital scale, but assuming that, from the 3 4oz. bottles i used in the process, i got the total ammount of dxm in the bottles -10% lost during extraction....if i split this into 3 equal parts, would it be safe to assume that the dose is 1/3 that of the original 'big pile'?

i cant think too well right now as i had a puff or two...but i dont see why it would be equivalent. GOt any ideas of how i could measure this to get as accurate as possible without using a digital scale used to measure mg's...

wow, thanks a lot for this, good shit.
i've read another process for dxm extraction, but it doesn't detail how to crystallize it, leaving you with a "pure" dxm syrup (which kinda defeats the purpose in my book, i want powder, if i feel like drinking a nasty tasting liquid i'll just chug the fucking bottle!)
i don't really know where to get HCL but i always wanted to be able to put a spoonful of dxm powder in my orange juice in the morning (should work fine right? maybe put in lemon juice to make it more acidic idk)
the only way for dxm to work is by first pass metabolism so the liver can turn it into dxo. but in another process i read you could convert it into dxo outside the body, making it active right away right? so could you (theoretically) shoot pure dxo or snort dxo powder (if it's possible to crystallize it)???
that'd be crazy

Help For You..

i read in alot of places that people were finding it hard to get it to crystalize. I read somewhere that a user exhaled on some cold 'goo' that had been in the fridge for a few minutes and to his surprise they crystals began forming.

So that leaves me thinking that its a temperature thing, that sparks the crystalization process. So what i did is, before it was evaporated completly, and left only with dxm i put it in the freezer. When i put it in, the liquid did not move at all, the only way i could tell was there was because it had a glossy surface. I left it in the freezer for ten minutes ( after it cooled, so it didnt crack the plate ) and then took it out, reheated it to evaporate that nasties. While the evaporation began, the crystals formed and i have a pyrex pan covered in its entirety with crystals. I will post the pictures....

Just incanse some of you were having a hard time with the crystals

If you plan on eating the powder straight up drink something fairly acidic right after, dxm isn't soluble in water. If you plan on dissolving it in some liquid, again, use soemthing acidic or dump it in a single shot of liquor.
Pothedd^, I've read that to turn the pure dxm powder from this method into dxo you only have to leave it out in the open air overnight. But I've also heard people say that's wrong, so I'm not entirely sure. Either way, as you said, dxm is converted into dxo in vivo, so eating dxo instead of dxm would likely just take some work off your liver.
Sarz, giving the naphtha a water bath prior to starting the extraction will get rid of some of the water soluble shit, but it's still not good to use even washed naphtha. That link has plenty of other options you can use in place of naphtha. I recommend hexane.
I believe you can store your dxm citrate in a glass container without any truoble. But I've never had this stuff for more than a few hours ;)

oh i know that, i was wondering if in theory dxo could be IVd or smoked possibly, or if it's water soluble making it snortable. just thoughts that i had, i dont' really know the chemistry of dxo and i'm definitely not saying for anyone to try shooting dxo or that i would, just curious to if it could be done.

Theoretically DXO can be smoked, I don't know if anyone has ever tried though. However turning DXM into DXO is not trivial - it is a myth that either leaving it out overnight or mixing it with lemon juice turns it into DXO.

I've said it before in this thread but I will say it again, extracting the DXM to powder is not safe without using lab grade materials. The agent lemon process is a lot safer. Besides when it comes down to it your gonna have to mix the DXM freebase with some liquid so it will be absorbed properly, so whats the point of having crystals anyway?

i know a buddy that kept his stored 6 weeks before comsumption. he said it worked just fine!

what are robogels? how rare is it to find those sucrets? i dont think ive ever seen them, those were mostly around years ago before dxm got big right?

hatethered said:
i know a buddy that kept his stored 6 weeks before comsumption. he said it worked just fine!

You resurrected a year old thread! It'd be a much better question to know if his extraction is -still- potent after being in the fridge for over a year. ;)

Regular old DXM salt or fb. will tend to break down quickly into DXO while in solution. The DXM in Delsym is polistirex, which means the bits of Dee Ex Emmy goodness are encased in balls of edible plastic. Unless whatever they're being stored in is capable of breaking this plastic down over time, the DXM inside should still be good to go awhile later.

As has been said before numerous times, DXM will not transform into DXO under any of the common extraction conditions. You've got to have much more harsh conditions or exotic reagents to cause that to happen.

sweet necro! i was bummed when no one replied initially :D

those 2 week'rs were the oldest i'd tried at the time, but i actually have some frozen right now that have aged considerably ... i'll report back on those. thanks for the info!