• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [DXM Subthread] Extraction

DXM is metabolized into DXO, so i don't see why it should be dangerous to take some load off your liver, i'm sure she will appreciate it ?
May someone correct me if i'm wrong here....

You may be right, but I've always heard of people avoiding their dxm turning into dxo for how hard it works, works like taking less dxm. That's what I heard though, it could be looked up real quick, if nobody else does by the time I get back I'll do it and post here.

I'm gonna go out to my local 24 hour CVS a little later and get me some syrup. I got enough naphtha for 1 more extraction :)

back when the american RC sites were thriving i ordered a mass quantity of dxm because it was so cheap and i was / am addicted to the stuff. i found that aside from the taste all the other side effects could still be noted. diarrhea, nausea, etc. and even the powder mixed with oj... presented a nasty bitter taste.

while i cant imagine the damage that ive done to my liver from all the other bs in these products, i think its just as effective for me to run to the drug store (pick a corner, any corner) buy it up and slam it quickly. ... rather than waste my time extracting it. but even if i wanted it pure.. its still easily available and cheap so i cant see myself risking ingesting some chemical mishap or breathing those damn naphtha fumes

Can anyone give an amount of time it takes to come up on extracted DXM? Freebase vs. HCl vs. cough syrup, how long does it take to get you "out there"? It always takes sooo long to get fucked on syrup so I'm interested in these other things!

So, I'm not 100% positive here...is it better to get Naptha or Heptane? And can you list common brands too?

^I've heard people say naphtha isn't safe to use, but I've used it many times and never had any problems. I just got it from my local hardware store I don't know the brand.

Can anyone give an amount of time it takes to come up on extracted DXM? Freebase vs. HCl vs. cough syrup, how long does it take to get you "out there"? It always takes sooo long to get fucked on syrup so I'm interested in these other things!
For freebase, if you extract it and mix it with a shot of alcohol (the higher the proof the better) you will come up faster, but not significantly faster. If you don't mix it with alcohol its very variable - could potentially be a lot worse.

HCL for me is unknown, DXM is always sold as DXM HBr as it has the best absorption - but I have heard good things from other people about the consistency of HCL trips.

In no circumstances use heptane and in all honesty using naphtha in the freebase extraction is just as bad, agent lemon is a safer way place to start because there will be a lot less impurities in the final product.

Arzi said:
When will people realize this?

DXM makes you retarded.
don't make generalized statements like this. You obviously know very little about dxm.

delta_9 said:
don't make generalized statements like this. You obviously know very little about dxm.

Sorry, certainly I didn't mean to offend you.

In my experience two times using this drug it really isn't worth the time. Lying on the bed arms stretched straight in front and waving back and forth for no apparent reason is the only thing I experienced from it.

I've been around lots of people on it as well, and frankly, they struck me as very retarded. :)

well just because you didn't have a meaningful experience dosen't mean others don't.

delta_9 said:
well just because you didn't have a meaningful experience dosen't mean others don't.

To each his own.

I don't think I'll ever understand it though. :)

rogan said:
In no circumstances use heptane and in all honesty using naphtha in the freebase extraction is just as bad, agent lemon is a safer way place to start because there will be a lot less impurities in the final product.

So basically:

Agent Lemon (DXM Citrate) > Naptha Extraction > Heptane Extraction?

The one extraction I've ever done was Agent Lemon, and let me tell you, it tasted just as bad if not worse than the syrup. DXM is the most disgusting thing there is. But at least there isn't all that extra shit...

And the Agent Lemon Extraction makes the product acidic so it absorbs better, right? (Than the freebase from the other extractions)

yes agent lemon is extremely acidic and normally with the freebase you'd need to eat/drink something farely acidic but with agent lemon your good just eating it

Mmm, I guess I'll stick with the ALE then...thanks for directing me to this page though Delta! It's always good to have options ^_^

Okay, here is what you want. Stick with that for success, if you have questions, put them in the thread or write me a message.

you need:
Clear Household ammonia (put some in a clean jug, shake, if the bubbles stay for a while it has sope, use different brand)
Robinson Lighter fuel (the stuff in the yellow canister)
Your syrup (Use only with DXM ONLY)
Ziplock bags, Various container that u can seal, Glass baking dish

You do:

Pour Syrup in cannister. Fill syrup bottle with ammonia, dump it into same cannister. Now you got equa parts ammonia and syrup.
Close it and shake it. for about a minute, shake the hell out of it!
Now, add 1 / 10 robinson lighter fuel of the existing fluid. Calculation: If you have 250 ml syrup you should also have 250 ml ammonia in there. makes 500ml total. Now put in 50 ml of ligter fluid. Go with a tiny bit more just to be sure. Close, shake for a minute.

Here comes the tedious part... Pour it into ziplock bag, close it and pin one corner with a tack to the wall so that one corner is pointing down. Wait till the layers seperate, and then wait 10 minutes more. This can go verry fast or take up a whole day, that depends on your syrup. For me it always took about 40 minutes.

Now, what you want is the clear, top layer. Before you do anything keep the jug you used before for waste collection ready and the baking dish. Cut a tiny hole in the bottom corner and drain all the pink gunk. as soon as the clear layer comes out switch it to the baking dish so that all the lighter fluid goes into the dish. Carefull, rather waste a bit of the clear stuff than getting any of the gunk in the baking dish.

Use blowdryer to evaporate most of the naphta away. be sure that you don't blow a whole lot of shit in the dish though. when allmost everything is gone just let it sit and cool. eventually you end up with a gooey residue. Put the dish in the fridge untill it's cold and place it somewhere dry after that. Wait untill all the crystals are grown. Scrape them together and enjoy.

Take the powder in an empty pill, or wrap it in toiet paper and swallow it. hits you in 1 hour with no nausea or giving you the shits. Verry clean trip. You might still get an allergic reaction, crush up 2 benadryl and add them to your powder, and you got your mix ready 2 go.
The whole procedure took me 15 minutes, not counting seperation and crystalisation time

Stay safe, and if not sure about anything feel free to ask me. I've done enourmous batches of DXM with that method without any problems.

cheers,
rave

You don't wanna use lighter fluid stop giving people wrong information.