• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drugs & String Theory

It actually isn't science. The halmark of scientific proposals is that they are falsifiable. There is no experiment that you could propose to show that the explainations you proposed are wrong, hence none of this is scientific.

Why don't you actually read about pharmacology? A good amount is known about how these drugs work.

Well that's a technicality about the definition of "science", but what I'm saying being false is irregardless of whether or not it is "science". There's a lot of reasons quantum thermodynamics from matter elasticity is real, mostly "unstoppable forces". Measuring "unstoppable forces" of heat and light provides evidence for this kind of stuff. It's not absolute proof of heat, but with the elasticity heat relation it's unlikely there would be such a thing as elasticity without cold.

There's no absolute proof though. That matter bending releases heat is theory. Energized matter must remain theory. Measuring mechanics with mechanics does not prove energy absolutely.

The angles in my MS paint drawings are quite accurate to physical effects.

I find the other writings to be too technical. I like my simple explanations.

A point cannot implode so it appears outside of itself at the same time in a synchronized duality.

Mass has an inwards tendency but at the rigid mirror inside it bounces outwards into expansion.

Existence is the matter point. Relative matter timing of the point is in string theory. The full physical effects of drugs on consciousness over time thus could best be understood by understanding these effects in combination with string theory.

The four actions in the original post are how to connect the points and lines in string theory to regular quantum mechanics.

where can I get that "iodine" and is it good for my vibrations? also, is it vegan?

I'm sorry to say it isn't even vegetarian... the only way to manufacture it on an industrially relevant scale is to use the reverse reaction mentioned in the "periodic video: iodine"
Frogs --> tadpoles + iodine
so... you have to thermally decompose frogs, (the iodine is gaseous at high temperatures and can be resublimated easily and with very high purity! (I hope that doesn't count as synth talk)
unfortunately the tadpoles that form are just discarded to nearby rivers, as there is no real use (yet) for large volumes of tadpoles.

so you see, iodine is quite the opposite of vegan, only real jerks that don't care about the environment would buy and consume that horrible chemical.

Last edited:
I'm not really trying to seek that much attention. I'm actually trying to learn this science through more open communication. I'm just kinda learning it as I go actually. Attention is cool though.

Even though I think this is bunk, I will give you a huge benefit of the doubt. If you are learning as you go and said it was from alternative physics sources, whatever that means, how about linking to some sources so those of us with some understanding of physics can read for ourselves.

Hah nice thread its got evreything i love! Fractals, String Theory, Drugs & reminds me so much of starting my exploration of DXM & nitrous while watching string theory & having OBEs.

What is interesting about this thread, is that it got 3 pages full of responses. While the thread I posted some days ago about the Beckley foundations study on how LSD affects the brain, including the first ever scans of the human brain on LSD, got like.......one respons. :D

What does that say about PD?

To be able to read and fully understand a paper like Neural correlates of the LSD experience revealed by multimodal neuroimaging, a solid background in neuroscience is necessary and only a minority of Bluelighters have it. I had to spend ten years of my life in academia to acquire that scientific knowledge. No wonder your thread wasn’t more popular. It’s obviously a study of great historical significance. Thanks for sharing it with us!

There is an inherent drive for humans to understand, to make sense of what we experience. The intellectual tool we have to understand an infinitely complex universe is a kind of “one thing leads to another”, linear logic. It’s like trying to fit fractals in tidy Cartesian grids. We crave and need explanations so much, when logic is short, we resort to non-naturalistic ones like superstitions, myths and religions.

Major Bong, obviously, is totally ignorant when it comes to pharmacology and physics, he simply do not want to invest time and effort to study science. I do not care about that; but when somebody uses the scientific vocabulary or out of context bits of scientific concepts to blind gullible readers, to make himself look like an intelligent and educated person, I care. Others, who are not only fantasizing on the net (in their basement wearing dirty underwear), I mean people with real power, uses the same tactics to impose their personal insane agendas to others. Think about the “Church” of Scientology!

Last edited:
Strings!!! Just strings, no silly theory here.
Have some HO-MIPT and watch the tri-dimentional rotations! Imagine their Schrödinger pussy!
Quantic arousal guarantee.

Last edited:
So Major, why don’t you admit that your pseudoscientific nonsensical rap is only a personal fantasy you made up to compensate for your ignorance. Do you just need a quick “theory” to face the unknown and sleep well at night? Do you seek attention at all cost, including the risk to be regarded as a moron? Or are you simply a bit “off your shoes”?

As much as I think major bong is rambling nonsense, your assessment here is pretty unkind. Really no need for a personal attack.

I think it's a rather fair assesment. When you decide to enter the ring and slug it out in a scientific debate, you'd better be prepared to be torn apart if you're spewing nonsense. That's the whole point of science. The idea that everyone's viewpoint (no matter how blatantly contradicted by known science) deserves respect seems like another manifestation of the "everyone gets a trophy just for showing up" mentality. And that mentality has no place in science.

^Spot on.

I think it's a rather fair assesment. When you decide to enter the ring and slug it out in a scientific debate, you'd better be prepared to be torn apart if you're spewing nonsense. That's the whole point of science. The idea that everyone's viewpoint (no matter how blatantly contradicted by known science) deserves respect seems like another manifestation of the "everyone gets a trophy just for showing up" mentality. And that mentality has no place in science.

How is it a fair assessment? Making judgements on a person's character based on limited interaction is totally devoid of scientific rigor. Ad hominems have no place in any discourse, science or otherwise. I suggest you reread my post.

Why did my post get deleted while the post I was responding to did not? My post contained no ad hominems or personal attacks. It was an objective clarification of what constitutes a scientific discussion, and Willow's own post. Thanks, though? I see the post that actually directly insulted the OP wasn't deleted.

Are u using bluelight mobile and did you try to edit it? There is a glitch when u do this.

I do admit It was over the top and I present my sincere apology to Major Bong. I do not have much knowledge about psychology but I know enough human nature to realize that what I said could really hurt someone and it is definitely not my goal. I’m sorry of having been an arrogant asshole Major, you do not deserve it.

I think this thread is no longer a scientific debate and has degenerated in a meaningless confrontation.

So, relax and enjoy watching the Ladies on the beach.

Yep, that sucks haha. :(

Yeah, it sucks. It now looks like I simultaneously agreeing and disagreeing with acidtest. :D

Can a mod undelete iamme90's post?