• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drugs & String Theory

I think we might have a troll on our hands here, people. All of the terms in this post are either vague and non-technical or make no sense in the given context, not to mention the grammar.

In what way am I wrong though? You're the troll not me, going around telling people actual truth is false. Questionable grammar and lack of the technical terms you are familiar with doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Maybe my questionable grammar is explaining it better. Sometimes grammar rules get in the way of the flow of thought.

This is a rather minimal explanation of course. You have to know what I'm talking about to understand it, basically.

In context this explanation is how the image in my original post can be confirmed by actual physics. How drugs affect matter flow in the brain.

Last edited:
In what way am I wrong though? You're the troll not me, going around telling people actual truth is false. Questionable grammar and lack of the technical terms you are familiar with doesn't mean I'm wrong.Maybe my questionable grammar is explaining it better. Sometimes grammar rules get in the way of the flow of thought.
If you were explaining things better then people would be understanding you better, which clearly is not happening. Scientists use technical terms for a reason. When you're talking about complicated ideas, you need to use precise, clear terms that everyone in the field understands, otherwise you'll be spending more time talking about words than ideas.

If you were explaining things better then people would be understanding you better, which clearly is not happening. Scientists use technical terms for a reason. When you're talking about complicated ideas, you need to use precise, clear terms that everyone in the field understands, otherwise you'll be spending more time talking about words than ideas.

And to condense explanations by not having to explain the meaning of the term, yes. I wouldn't have wrong science put in my life though and I think the sounds of the words I'm using fit the thought of the ideas better than technical terms or a full technical explanation.

My explanation aligns sound with understanding. This means as a form of communication it is not as good, but as a form of understanding it is one of the best. That's what English is for anyways.

Prerequisite is to bring your own understanding.

Last edited:
You're confusing science and trite bullshit, Major Bong. In science, you make hypotheses and conclusions based on mathematics and tightly controlled large scale observation and measurement. Trite bullshit, on the other hand, is when you decide you like an idea and you use words you don't understand to inform people it's true because you feel like it should be true. Hope that clears things up.

And to condense explanations by not having to explain the meaning of the term, yes. I wouldn't have wrong science put in my life though and I think the sounds of the words I'm using fit the thought of the ideas better than technical terms or a full technical explanation.

My explanation aligns sound with understanding. This means as a form of communication it is not as good, but as a form of understanding it is one of the best. That's what English is for anyways.

Prerequisite is to bring your own understanding.

I think Major Bong uses the random Deepak Chopra quote generator to speak. lol :D

Brother bongtroll, True identity serves formless phenomena as a form of communication. If not understanding the deepness of your soul, sound will fuse with the potential timelessness to unveil hidden cosmic secrets.

'gratz, you got the attention you were seeking, troll. Very amusing.

I'm not really trying to seek that much attention. I'm actually trying to learn this science through more open communication. I'm just kinda learning it as I go actually. Attention is cool though.

Actually it kind of is. It built this universe and you are here because of it. I'm the bible noob.

You mean lack of measurement and math? This is how we have assumed nature works. Hopefully it's actually true otherwise we're all dead and we didn't create anything at all.

Last edited:
please explain: "quantum priority step"

the proton only has a size because it's a collection of three quarks and a bunch of gluons. these fundemental particles are like the electron point particles so they have no size really. it doesn't "grow"

Quantum priority is which action takes priority over the other action, it is important to consider priority a separate thing distinct from time and force level.

Matter energizing structure to stabilize green light. This is how to keep green light green over time. Green is the perfect color to use to represent stabilizing energy as it represents bend towards stable thermodynamics.

The shapes represent matter into energy potential and the path of the light through them represents how matter flow is utilizing that potential.

It is a three step process (from right to left):

1) Apply force to break open matter elasticity into hot matter.
2) Synchronize separate matter pieces on light level. (middle of middle shape)
3) Bend synchronized matter into color. (combination of left of middle shape and left shape)

Last edited:
I don't know what you mean with "gaining size"...

To change the application of thermodynamics to different energy levels you have to lose mass or volume expand matter away from it. This energy levels change how the thermodynamics is affecting the matter (where the thermodynamics are in mass).

Near complete loss of mass while becoming a level of heat makes matter light. It is to close to having completely loss mass that it acts like it has none.

This means to make light light, matter needs to gain size.

If this isn't true then I can't see anything because we built this universe wrong.

Last edited:
I think Major Bong uses the random Deepak Chopra quote generator to speak. lol :D

Brother bongtroll, True identity serves formless phenomena as a form of communication. If not understanding the deepness of your soul, sound will fuse with the potential timelessness to unveil hidden cosmic secrets.

'gratz, you got the attention you were seeking, troll. Very amusing.

I think this video is very relevant to this thread:

A couple of quotes from Leonard Mlodinow (who is a very competent quantum physicist who wrote a book with Stephen Hawking!):

"Would you like to have a short course on quantum mechanics so that we could straighten out your slightly misuse of quantum notation?"

"I know what each of those words means, but i still don't think i understand you!"

Actually it kind of is.

It actually isn't science. The halmark of scientific proposals is that they are falsifiable. There is no experiment that you could propose to show that the explainations you proposed are wrong, hence none of this is scientific.

Why don't you actually read about pharmacology? A good amount is known about how these drugs work.

Matter energizing structure to stabilize green light. This is how to keep green light green over time. Green is the perfect color to use to represent stabilizing energy as it represents bend towards stable thermodynamics.

The shapes represent matter into energy potential and the path of the light through them represents how matter flow is utilizing that potential.

It is a three step process (from right to left):

1) Apply force to break open matter elasticity into hot matter.
2) Synchronize separate matter pieces on light level. (middle of middle shape)
3) Bend synchronized matter into color. (combination of left of middle shape and left shape)

wow.. just wow..
i think i'll whip out paint and add some wisdom of mine too.

RSnk06C.jpg

I've always known that after taking mushrooms and then smoking THC i see not colorful halluzinations but colorful truths.
I mean it's pretty obvious.. weed is green (perfect color for all that stuff) and Psilocin contains a red (NOx) nitrogen and a blue (H2O) OH-group...
the carbon tail of THC acts as a sort of lightning rod for green light, passes it all the way down through the red nitrogen and gets refracted at a golden angle up to the OH- group (notice that the ray of light now has a wave form) to explode into a mix of colors. (also note that the red dots are mostly under the wave, the blue dots are mostly over it. (i guess all the colors have a different angle of refraction, so why not))

maybe bringing a nice purple into the mix would spice it up a little.. so i'll either eat some iodine with the shrooms or smoke a purpling strain of weed.. comes down to own preferences.

Last edited:
It's a little too calm for a dissociative binge WE DID IT thread, but I'm getting that same vibe.

maybe bringing a nice purple into the mix would spice it up a little.. so i'll either eat some iodine with the shrooms or smoke a purpling strain of weed.. comes down to own preferences.
lol now this is some nice trolling :D

I'm always happy to shed some light on the stuff the government doesn't want to be known to the public..
but that cost me dearly - i'm packing up my stuff as i'm writing this and will be off the grid for some weeks

where can I get that "iodine" and is it good for my vibrations? also, is it vegan?