• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs in the workplace (Merged)

Drug users are everywhere but the most drug-infested workplaces I've worked at were:

1) Auto-body shop: I worked front-desk but in back everyone was smokin or on pills while the owners were into coke.

2) Hampton Inn: everyone was stoned and on nite shift there was lots of meth.

3) Pizza shop: everyone smoked constantly and the one delivery guy always had great shrooms

restaurant workers are big partiers. esp. the college kids.

which are into college kid type things beer/weed/pills here and there/ acid here and there. etc.

I've only worked for myself. So I wouldn't know

resturaunts of any kind, dont usualy drug test. because all i know is every resturaunt ive worked at from pizza to fancy nice resturaunt the people there use drugs

In oz it seems to be the hospitality industry is massive on the scene, and also the trucking industry so that htye can drive for days stright.

Construction here is now heavily into safety so i don't htink it's as rife as it might have been once due to work cover inspections etc.

The computer Industry!

The use is underground and not talked about openly, but I've known so many opiate/speed addicts in IT work. Rarely do IT people just go for pot.

Yeah, I agree with the restaurant thing. I'm a waiter myself and chefs are the biggest drug takers in our field of work. There's three vices in our industry and they are sex, drugs and alcohol and the chefs do all three.

Last edited:
Drugs in the workplace

I have heard stories of many meth users going into work a little faster than normally...

Any of you take the chance and shoot/roll/drop/rail at work?

i've *hypothetically...in the past* railed meth in the ex-Enron HQ lobby bathroom. :) i needed to do something to counteract my inner-guilt/disgust for even treading there, never again.

At my current job, never.

When I was working in cafes I took speed at work fairly regularly - usually to counter the fact I'd been out all night. I also used get really stoned before going in on weekends, but I eventually trained myself out of it because if nobody else was there I'd spend my whole time scoffing the cakes.

Don'tlookatme said:
Yeah, I agree with the restaurant thing. I'm a waiter myself and chefs are the biggest drug takers in our field of work. There's three vices in our industry and they are sex, drugs and alcohol and the chefs do all three.

Also I've discovered that a lot of the people I know who own restaurants far outstrip their employees in drug consumption. This one fellow I know gets together with his friends, who also own busineses of some sort, and has 'poker nights' which consist of showing off about a thousand bucks worth of drugs each person bought that week. So I guess my point is executives are also pretty heavily into drugs as well. He gets picked up on coke charges all the time, but his charges always seem to disappear. Lucky fucker...

OH man i hope there is going to be dope going on in my futur workplace... i'm unemployed but i hope its not going to be a bunch of old freaks....

Even the bastards I work for in the visual arts industry drug test randomly now and it pissed me off bad(no pun intended) cuz I love MDMA, that was the only drug I could still take. Now I gotta take a few extra days off when I wanna roll. made it easy for my smack habit recovery though.

drug tests suck !! I hope i'll never get tests , except visual or some serious stuff like that...

Wow ive been to work on the tail end ofa coricidin overdose, shrooms, drinking on the job, ripping likes of speed and coke in the bathroom, high as shit, on oxy, on shitloads of speed, benzos, 2c-i, meth, no sleep,

I've been to work sky high on smack and benzo's and I tell ya I've never been more productive. Course can't do that anymore. "Drug-Free Workplace!" what that should mean is that the drugs are free at this workplace.