• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs in the workplace (Merged)

I've noticed that most bakers are pretty heavy into all sorts of drugs, although I suppose you would have to be to work them hours.

My current job is like sms-operator,
I don't know if you've got them in your countries, but here in Holland you can send text messages to "girls" (you know, 18 years old, long legs DD, etc ) for like 1 $ per message, well I work for that companie who answers them (work @ home) , I am fucked op most of the time, it makes my work a lot easier, cuz there are very strange and weird and sick messages you've got to answer. With some weed or GHB it's easier to answer them cuz i've more inspiration :)

Anyways imma go with CONTRACTING
EVERYBODY in it does somethin. drink, smoke,coke,dope, meth ooh lots of crank, all TYPES of shit man there aint one straight muthafuka in that biZness.

i think it dpends on your area how much shit is gonna be around, a piZZa place in fuckin iunnow, kentucky or some shit, or some preppy ass little small town prolly gonna have a pothead or 2 but it wont be the same as the places where theres more population, then its gon be crawling with druggies

like here in JerZ, swear to god 50% or more of piZZa places in north/centrl jersey is a front for SOMETHIN or got some kind of connections to shady shit or is owned by a complete cokehead or all of the above know what im sayin?

delivery people is also total drug users that goes for UPS and postal workers too, my moms worked for the post office her whole life and spent the first 5 yrs of her employment working for coke
everybody after work would go down a few blocks to the ''postal doctor'' where u would just tell him what script u want and hed hook it up. the big favorite was this shit called 'fastin' that they all used to stay up cuZ she worked the midnight shift ... she told me she did it for years everyday....i looked it up its phentermine LOL

Def gonna say the food service industry is also full of people whose fucked up on somethin. i worked in delis n shit like that before, damn that slicer is some scary ass shit when youre high as fuck. *please dont leave me with no fingers please dont leave me with no fingers* "heres your salami maam"

[just getting the shit out :) - kb]

Last edited by a moderator:
at the paintball field i work at up in nor cal, my boss and his sons, and about 75% of the employees take multiple breaks throughout the day to smoke in the "hidden" shack. (everything is in the forest). My boss is a 60 year old ex-hippy dude that smokes more pot than anyone ive known, and still runs faster than me.. hes the shit. Anyway.. haha yeah.. since its attempting to be a secret little hideout, every once in a while we will catch someone snooping and have to fend off the intruders.
All the herb is on the owner & his family too :)

But overall, I'd say the majority of pizza places, at least in Cali, have one of the highest ratios of drug users, 'visible' ones that is. But you never know the real deal.

LIFEGAURDING! I used to work as a lifegaurd and 90% of the people were stoners. Getting paid to chill and sit in the sun is a perfect job for a stoner.

im a lifeguard at a summer swim club. every single lifeguard is a stoner...no exceptions lol

damn i wanna be a lifegaurd.

...but it must suck when you're stoned as fuck and then someone starts drowning and you're the only guard on duty.

Food Service for sure, we have everything alkies,junkies,tweakers,potheads etc etc... there a couple that will literally do whatever they can get there hands on

lol if i read all your replies, every workplace is like a crackhouse :)

any teachers here??
i tihnk i want to be a teacher (HS)

in the summers ill probly get jobs like you guys are suggesting, score some drogas

ps i'm also curious about gas stations. having a night shift there with a laptop/internet and some drugs would be pretty chill

Disneyland...

Everyone there is on something.

When I worked there doing custodial, we had a potluck and all got drunk. One guy threw up and they smelledthe alcohol. He went home and killed himself! It was a really bad situation, but to kill yourself over disneyland?

^^I'm sure there was more to it than just that.8)

thepodman said:
I know a lot of people that work at fancy restaurants who smoke meth at work.

I work at one of the fanciest in Orange County, and let me assure you - Meth is used like coffee. I don't know one single employee who doesn't use it....

it would only make sense that on a thread like this that we would encounter drugs in the work place, if not spawn them. plenty o people are `mr and ms drug-use` and they have a variety of different jobs as far as i know. twiddle DUMB tweedle me

A friend used to have a construction job where he didn't work, he stayed in the porta potties all day shooting dope. Then he got fired.

lets be honest... every place has drug users and non drug users.. we work everywhere.. im sure some of the people you would never expect are drug users, they just dont fit the typical user, so they are overlooked. i know of a 60 year old woman who does drugs, weed and coke. users are everywhere, some are well disguised, others are easy to spot. there is no 1 place that has the most.