• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs in the workplace (Merged)

I was a evening manager at a restaurant in college and we would smoke in the freezer,make some drinks,and if it was Friday or Saturday we would get either Coke or E..

i worked construction in the summers and everyone was either an alcoholic or on opiates,it's where I picked up my addiction.its hard to turn down a 30 oxy or a few tens everyday because they were prescribed way to much and guys would share

I used to cop during my lunch break, come back to work, then slam dilaudid / hareon in the bathroom. I'd walk out feeling like %).. Instantly go outside for a smoke.

Ive shot up in every work bathroom ive encountered. I worked for a translation firm, a captioned telephone company for the hearing impaired (loooots of drug use....but maybe that's cause I shared with everyone. But hey" they accepted!), and now I sandblast tombstones where the three other employees (boss included) are recovering HARDCORE addicts with like decades clean. Ive been 'found out' way too many times. Laid off because of it. Now I'm back and still shooting up-in the bathroom, even right by the blaster...in plain site. I just do it when the others are with customers and hope nobody flies through that door!

I did find out that benzos and sandblasting don't mix. Nope...

I did work as a hostess in a Mexican restaurant and air guess I can say that there was a shit ton of coke going on in there...