• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug stories you have heard that sound like bullshit

Well, we can coexist in peace. Even if one doesn't care for the other.... the world needs more of this I think.

Let's start a movement or something. HR and peace for all. Hahaha.

More like 1-2 hours, depending on the type of dealers/drugs involved

People who use and sell opiates/other pills... jesus. They are the WORST at stalling.

What about the whole "krokodil is the next big drug in the US" bullshit lmao.

Total bullshit. It only got big cause codeine was OTC in Russia, and their pharmacy industry still gives far less fucks about selling controlled substances for enough cash.

^^the funny thing is that I live outside of stlouis and we all know missouri is known for meth production. Well red phosphorous and iodine are very closely watched here for that reason so if one cant get it for meth easily (which has a far better and safer clandestine product) then why would one get it for krokodil lol.

propaganda to make it look like the war on drugs is needed when in reality it's a waste of tax payer money. And since I started paying taxes (lol i got clean and now Im like everyone else) my opinion actually should matter! I want a bluelight compound where we bluelighers can all coexist without all the bullshit from them and use whatever we want and plur into death
/rant

Total bullshit. It only got big cause codeine was OTC in Russia, and their pharmacy industry still gives far less fucks about selling controlled substances for enough cash.

yeah, and also because heroin isn't much available in Russia. I guess that's not a problem in the US

Hard to imagine why heroin would be so expensive in Russia, I guess the penalties likely have a lot to do with it. Russia is pretty close to the Golden Crescent really, certainly a lot closer than some Western European countries that would be perceived to have relatively cheap heroin I think.

There's a few recent documentaries that talk about how cheap and available heroin is in Russia, we're talking only a few years old...

I'm convinced, the very nature of the drug trade makes it very difficult for anyone to get a read on what's actually going on in a particular place...Any statistics about drug use, price and availability are highly suspect and should be taken with a grain of salt...

I love it how heroin and meth have been consistently available and popular in the US for the past 20+ years but every other month some media outlet is declaring a "new outbreak in use" or describing how it's "spreading like wildfire" across whatever region....

Sometimes there's a surplus of a particular drug, sometimes it's more scarce....and out of every new generation of teenagers that come of age, a certain percentage of them try hard drugs...The people who try them as teenagers usually use them on and off for most of their lives...

Aside from the RC thing, I don't think things have really changed all that much. Ecstasy may be more popular among people who are 18-22 now than it was 6 years ago, but go back 6 years before that and it was just as popular and available as it is now, but the idiotic media has to present "molly" as something new...

Reporting new trends that don't even exist, what a way to make a living....

There is heroin in Russia, its just damn expensive hence people are switching to homemade desomorphine.

To say nothing of the fact that slow suicide by desomorphine is marginally preferable to continuing life in that part of the world.
Anyone whos visited an ex-soviet bloc country will know exactly what im saying.lol Im sure there are some lovely parts but on the whole, its really fucking depressing....

People who talk about double or triple stacked tabs or XTC always make me want to throw up.

I don't think that I've ever heard of Ecstasy that wasn't triple stacked, which is b.s as we know it. The typical conversation goes like this;
Them: Hey man, I've got some ecstasy for sale if you want to get down.
Me: Is it good?
Them: Of course man, it's triple stacked!
Me: *smirk of face* Oh nice, but I'm good right now.

I just don't even bother explaining it to them since they were likely told that what they were buying was triple stacked pills, so whatever.

yeah, and also because heroin isn't much available in Russia. I guess that's not a problem in the US

Actually I think the bigger issue is that they don't have maintenance programs there, so if someone is strung out, broke, and want to stop they can't just get on methadone or suboxone like in other countries. This leads them to cheaper alternatives like krokodil since the absence of maintenance drugs lowers peoples 'rock bottoms' over there.

^ hah, yeah I've pissed off a lot of dealers because I'm pretty insistent on calling them out on BS like that.

I also find a lot of people SAY they can handle just about anything.. but throw a quarter gram of MDMA, a half gram of ketamine and a 5 strip of LSD at them and they won't know what the fuck to do with themselves. It takes a certain kind of idiot to sustain that kind of usage

"Heroin & cocaine are made from the same plant, they are only different levels of refinement."
Friend of mine. Whatever I try I cannot convince him that he is mistaken. At least he isn't an asshole about it, and I don't really care anyhow.

Worst of all are people who are very adamant that [utter bullshit about drugs] is totally true and only ever talk about that as if they're fucking Professors of Drug Science, in loud and obnoxious ways telling you that you are a complete idiot that you don't even know that, if you try to argue they always demand you prove it. No internet doesn't count.

Fuckers, leave me alone, I just wanna be stoned/fucked up, I don't care wether or not MDMA is really purified horse ass mixed with gasoline.

"Heroin & cocaine are made from the same plant, they are only different levels of refinement."
Friend of mine. Whatever I try I cannot convince him that he is mistaken. At least he isn't an asshole about it, and I don't really care anyhow.
Not a Google image search of a cannabis and coca plant will convince him?

"yea man, see this dope? its still a chunk and it came off of a pellet that some guy pooped out. its 95% pure. see its still in a rock" lol around here there are ppl that still think that "raw" dope is somehow off a kilo somewhere that has magically come out of colombia and was refined and processed to be above the high 70s in purity. back when i was heavy into it id buy half a finger sometimes if i could manage to and also buy a few pills of scramble dope. mill it all down (did this by hand, using a coffe grinder or something always made me nervous with such a small amount) but was basically cutting better heroin with crappier heroin and doing this to support my habit. but ppl that would put in for the half finger would all be like dude that shit is like 93.4777% pure! just because it was really hard and compressed professionally IE not with a rubber glove and car jack. this stuff was molded and compressed with a hydro press (or so i was told)

so yea whenever ppl think that they can even guess remotely how pure a drug is in %

^I think it's funny that the people on here are convinced that they're dope is consistently 75% + pure too!

I was watching an interview with Henry Hill who Goodfellas was based on...He was saying that they were getting kilos of pure heroin and turning each kilo of pure into 28 kilos!

Frank Lucas of "American Gangster" fame was putting out dope that was 10% pure in the mid to late 70s and it was blowing the competition out of the water!

I've had dope that was very high purity in my life, and the size of the bundle bags they sell, even a heavy user would have a hard time doing 3 bags if it was that pure....It would mean that nobody was stepping on it at all before it made it to the streets...It happens sometimes, but not often...I think the DEA stats are either complete BS or based on some weird shit!

I hate the various stories about acid in spinal fluid.
"I would have gotten a DUI but they weren't able to do a spinal tap on me since they couldn't get a warrant to search my body like that, so they were never able to figure out that I was on acid at the time."
"If you are on probation and/or in a drug program and still want to get high while getting drug tested you can still do acid since they don't want to spend the money to test your spinal fluid."

Frank Lucas of "American Gangster" fame was putting out dope that was 10% pure in the mid to late 70s and it was blowing the competition out of the water!

I read that on the wiki page for him the other day (I think he said it was like 97% pure when he got it, and then cut it down to 10% for the streets). At first I was thinking about how shitty that would be and that people would have needed so much to get high back then, but then I realized that there weren't as many pharmaceutical opiates/opioids back then (aside from the war vets that were coming back hooked on morphine), so most people that started on heroin had absolutely no tolerance, and they were going straight to IVing it so I'm sure that 10% was more than enough to get them off. In fact I'm sure that it had to be that weak in order to prevent a lot of overdoses since it's hard to eye out some doses, so it was best for it to be weak especially for people that were new to it.

^Yeah, but the 10% he put out at that time, was way better than everything else! Still, the bags were probably a lot bigger I'd assume....and if there was anywhere that there was enough competetition for near pure shit to make it to the streets, with international ports right there...it would be the northeast....even so, I think truly pure heroin is a lot stronger than most people think...Until I actually test it, I'll have no way of knowing...