• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug stories you have heard that sound like bullshit

Oh ive got another one that sounds too good to be true.

A very close friend told me during college that her acid dealer back home was rock climbing while tripping on mushrooms. So he falls while tripping balls and gets injured badly. After getting treated at the hospital he was in a body cast and very very messed up. However, this did not stop him from tripping on acid and mushrooms WHILE IN A FUCKING BODY CAST. I could not believe this for awhile even tho i really trusted this girl, I figured this was just a lie she was told and believed. Low and behold later that years I was at a String Cheese show with this same girl and I actually met her acid dealer there and guess what, he was in a wheelchair with two broken legs! I asked him what happened and he told me the whole harrowing tale of falling off a cliff while tripping face on mushrooms. He was tripping on acid that very night and sold us some of the best cid ive taken. I hope that guy is still alive, he was a special individual in more ways than one.

Well, this is probably a universal truth. Whenever I go to score, my scuzzy friends always assure me the gear is as pure as the driven snow, as they have cousins in a drug cartel somewhere.Whatever I end up buying from them, I can always be sure of one thing: I'm buying the worlds most expensive and prestigious lactose or rat poison, or whatever the hell they cut it with.

Here's to black market capitalism...

Lol, the biggest drug myth with any drug seems to be that someone has always found the best shit for the best price - if it's coke, what they have is often stepped on bullshit that's just kind of OK but not near pure enough to not have reservations about snorting, and if it's pot, they probably won't even know what they're talking about unless they have a taste for the medicinal...sometimes it pans out, but it usually just comes down to a reflection of the person's own thought process that equates their personal good time with the best possible circumstances for themselves monetarily as well...and, of course, I think a lot of it comes down to mental 'politics', in a sense, because you just want what you want, and justify it with your self as an individual.

Last edited:
I totally agree...had a friend tell me their weed was "fire" and so much cheaper. It was cheaper and fire in the sense it burned like dry lawn clippings. I have standards LOL.

Overdosed on weed?! Hahahaha hysterical. Overdosed on carbs from the near death munchies caused by Marijuana is much more probable! This post has given me so much joy today..I'm mid detox and never thought I'd smile again. And no, not detoxing from MJ. Wowsers.

And the parent of the year award goes to....
my thoughts exactly ;)

I suppose I could actually add something useful. Thanks to the recent krokodil craze I've received emails and phone calls from my mother warning me that pot is a gateway drug to a flesh eating addiction from Russia. -_- She's also sworn people are smoking krokodil and pot dealers are probably lacing their product with it because if its highly addictive qualities. I don't think slowly killing off all your clientele is very profitable but ok...love you mom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose I could actually add something useful. Thanks to the recent krokodil craze I've received emails and phone calls from my mother warning me that pot is a gateway drug to a flesh eating addiction from Russia. -_- She's also sworn people are smoking krokodil and pot dealers are probably lacing their product with it because if its highly addictive qualities. I don't think slowly killing off all your clientele is very profitable but ok...love you mom.

Hey, ain't nothing wrong about a loving mother! She's only looking out for ya, bro!
Good thing she doesn't know much about drugs. Obviously, you haven't really been caught with anything other than weed and maybe a few pills. :p

Half of the posts on BL... :\

Sadly true...

"I know for a fact that this is <substance x> my dealer told me!"

"I know the chemist"

Actually, the list would be far too long to list. Someone should start a "stupidest thing you've heard someone say on BL"

Lol, the biggest drug myth with any drug seems to be that someone has always found the best shit for the best price - if it's coke, what they have is often stepped on bullshit that's just kind of OK but not near pure enough to not have reservations about snorting, and if it's pot, they probably won't even know what they're talking about unless they have a taste for the medicinal...sometimes it pans out, but it usually just comes down to a reflection of the person's own thought process that equates their personal good time with the best possible circumstances for themselves monetarily as well...and, of course, I think a lot of it comes down to mental 'politics', in a sense, because you just want what you want, and justify it with your self as an individual.

With coke people will always claim that their stuff is totally pure, not stepped on or cut, etc. or that the stuff they buy from a dealer is akin to medicinal cocaine.

I know people who have had pure cocaine but this was medicinal stuff that they had access to in the early 70s, or they were in certain South American countries a long time ago.

Yea man. Don't you know dealers always get fish scale coke. You hear that almost as much as "quadruple stacked" or "infinity stacked." "Oh yea? Well I got infinity stacked, plus one! :p"

Hey, ain't nothing wrong about a loving mother! She's only looking out for ya, bro!
Good thing she doesn't know much about drugs. Obviously, you haven't really been caught with anything other than weed and maybe a few pills. :p
This is very true :) and yes I'm her babygirl so the occasional marijuana cigarette is all she needs to know about.

When I was 15, and considering finding acid, a friend of mine told me that he'd already taken it and got chased down a street by a big, purple monster. I believed him at the time, and I wanted to be chased by purple monsters. Anyway, I found the acid and that's when it clicked, lol. I was hell bent on seeing some purple monsters though, so I 'made' them out of the swaying boughs of silhouettes of trees during the night. rar!

A kid I knew in High school.... he was trying to fit in with my group of pothead friends. We were the type to discuss literature/art/music/science in a stoned manner. Pothead philosophers (haha that statement makes me laugh about my younger self). You get the idea.

We were discussing tryptamines one day. After this kid asked us what they were, he continued on with a story about a "blunt [he] laced with LSD and got soooo fucked up."

No one knew what to say to that. We tried to explain how delicate LSD is and its sensitivity to heat in a gentle manner. I asked him "you sure that it worked man? That heat should've destroyed the LSD."

Though he insisted it worked, was truly LSD, and how stoned it got him. Was pretty awkward... needless to say he didn't end up fitting in with my circle of friends.

Theres a kid I know who swears the fbi kicked in his door while he was making acid at age 16... its not on his record and he didnt get locked up because he was a minor :/

once a friend of a friend of a friend allegedly saw a pink elephant sitting on a cloud after smoking a joint :p

Half of the posts on BL... :\

Hah!

I'd say this more about some other HR forum I don't care for if I was 'some one who represents my personal views but really isn't me but actually the views and opinions of my pet cat's sister Kerry the kitten.' Heh.

Hah!

I'd say this more about some other HR forum I don't care for if I was 'some one who represents my personal views but really isn't me but actually the views and opinions of my pet cat's sister Kerry the kitten.' Heh.
SWIM says hi.

Shhhh, there are no bodies of water in the lands of BL. To swim would be impossible!

;P