• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug stories you have heard that sound like bullshit

Apparently they used to do 1 tea spoon bags back then or some thing similar. Thats crazy to think how much cut was in that shit

Yea i could never believe that shit. 10% is so low. Thats like scramble dope. You basically have to shoot that shit to get high. Id so much rather bang less material to get a better high.

I also find a lot of people SAY they can handle just about anything.. but throw a quarter gram of MDMA, a half gram of ketamine and a 5 strip of LSD at them and they won't know what the fuck to do with themselves. It takes a certain kind of idiot to sustain that kind of usage

that sounds great, gimme gimme!!

Count me in! I wont be able to speak or move, but Im in! ^

i heard a friend of a friend tested the tar we get at his university (U of minnesota) and it was low 60s %. i believe it, minneapolis dope can be absolutely amazing, the mexicans bring that shit straight from mexico, obviously they cut it, but only once, it never gets middle man'd

I always wish I knew the purity of my heroin. I bet id be surprised to know the purity of the shit I get that I think is "fire" superrr curious indeed

^someone should start a thread comparing a .1g dope to oxy, i think thats a pretty standard drug. it would be helpful so people could determine how good their dope actually is.
p.s. id ballpark 70%heroin .1g IV probably 150-200mg oxy oral

just last night some guy came up to me at a party, acting all dumb and shit, telling me how he had eaten something like 20mg of xanax, though i knew he had never had benzos before.

also my roomate keeps telling me how he has the best acid, though THIS acid has an incredibly bitter taste....

an ex-friend of mine swore up and down that the weed he got was laced with Meth once.

Funny thing is, I smoked that weed with him and took a drug test the next day - only weed came up.

^someone should start a thread comparing a .1g dope to oxy, i think thats a pretty standard drug. it would be helpful so people could determine how good their dope actually is.
p.s. id ballpark 70%heroin .1g IV probably 150-200mg oxy oral

It could go in this thread.

laced weed

why, oh god why, is this so popular, especially among highschool health teachers
There was some rumours here in South England going about a couple years ago about people spraying weed with silicone or tiny glass shards or something to make it look like there's more THC on it.

Dont know if it was true or not but a pretty fucked up thing to do

When we were juniors in high school this kid would come over with a damn near quarter oz of PCP and a case of Genny Cream Ale. There were 6 of us. We did this every night for almost 2 weeks. Finally myself & my girl had enough and didn't allow him over. Holy cow, it took another week and a half to come down from it. I thought I had hurt myself and it was going tobe how I felt the rest of my life. Very scary. Stupid when young.

When we were juniors in high school this kid would come over with a damn near quarter oz of PCP and a case of Genny Cream Ale. There were 6 of us. We did this every night for almost 2 weeks. Finally myself & my girl had enough and didn't allow him over. Holy cow, it took another week and a half to come down from it. I thought I had hurt myself and it was going tobe how I felt the rest of my life. Very scary. Stupid when young.

Haha Genny Cream Ale. When I was upstate at school my friend was buying a 30 rack of that, and the guy behind him on the line goes "genny cream ale, the only 30 pack worth buying..." We had to hold in our laughter since we were obviously only buying it since we were broke college students, yet this older dude was buying it as his drink of choice.

I've a story that will sound like bullshit, but is actually true. Ages back, a mate was gagging for some brown, and offered to sell me some "hospital shit". So, I get there, and he pulls out 4 ampoules of diamorphine. The bloke's sicker than a dog, and he's holding some pharmaceutically pure heroin. Well, the guy knows about street heroin, but he knows absolutely jack about pharmaceuticals - he was under the impression they were ampoules of sedatives used for general anaesthesia by hospitals...I mean, how the hell did he miss the "morphine" bit at the end? So, I buy them for £xxx a piece - he let me have all 4 for £xxx. This was during the big UK heroin drought a while back; if the guy was lucky, whatever he brought with that money may have had a few grains of smack in, but the chances were it would be something created to look like heroin - I mean, there was literally nothing around back then; everybody was sick.

I felt like a complete cunt for stitching him up like that, but as I said, everybody was sick, and there was no chance in hell I was walking out of there without those ampoules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahah. Wow, man. You certainly lucked out, bro.
Was it a dick move? Of course.
But I can't say a damn thing... I'd do the same thing to be honest.

"Weed is being laced with heroin and methamphetamine" (paraphrased)