• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug slang you like

^ referring to 'pipes', i guess.
smoking paraphernalia, as opposed to piperazines - as nobody would come up with a cute name for that shite.
the scotty pippens one is pretty fucking old-school. awesome :)

And mandy emay is better for molly :p

I haven't heard it called Mandy by other in years, but yeah, agree it's *the* name.

I think the rest have been covered... Billy (for billy Bong), Spliff.

I've heard Pepsi around Melbs quite a bit... because our Coke is never the real thing!!

I love the word "boards" for acid. Makes me think of skating :3
Me and my friends have a few injokes for pot, such as "bubbakushdank" or whatever rediculous weed name with can think up of.
For bongs I like Beug, beugle, billtang, bilge.
Also, Floories for 2mg xanax bars... because they literally make you hit the floor

Boards always makes me think about thick DOx carboard. For a while micro dots were called "mini mouses" because she is small and has poka dots on her dress.

shards for meth
punchin cones in relation to smoking bongs
havin a jab/blat/whack for injecting

Me and a friend have taken to calling shooting up in public bathrooms a 'classy shot' or just a classy one.

put a micron filter on the end of that and you have yourself a dunkin donut.

pippi longstocking/gp(glass pipe or gear pipe)/pips/wifey/the naughty pipe/flute/utensils/cp-crack pipe

Talking about CP will get you in more trouble than talking about meth/glass pipes

Love sifting through old threads when I'm off tap.
Wizz or gas for speed.
Scag for H
When I was a kid my personal fave for shit weed or leaf is kiff. Come to mention it. Anything that's shit these days is called kiff.
New shit song on raido - kiff.
Shit burger from Macias- kiff
Comming down from a bender KIFF

zonked, benzombified < think i made this one up, though im sure others were using it simultaneously without me knowing

Cooked- strung out/high on Methamphetamine
Gear-Methamphetamine
Gas- Performance Enhancing Drugs( mostly steroids, or esters)
Paper-LSD

When I was in school and we smoke ciggs we called em Zones..so my dad would be sitting there and I'll be like let's go to the zone,or if I'm smoking in the bathroom I'd b like I'm in the zone..11years later I still call em zones and so does everyone I chill wf..alcohol-karater water,holywater..Weed-boom (afrikaans for tree)mandrax (never tried)but they call em cream,rocks,buttons(pills)Klippies(rocks)and flower power(bake a cake)my benzos and codeine was emojis they always predicted my mood.

geting classy with the glassy
vs
smokin out the ceeeppppp with tha ccpppeeee foosharziiiieee