• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug slang you like

^ drug slang and code aren't necessarily the same thing.
if you're worried about cops intercepting your phone calls, you shouldn't be using your phone to talk about drugs anyway.
and if you're doing really serious shit, it seems to me that you shouldn't be posting on any sort of public drug forum either.

it pays to be safe, and we shouldn't be advertising our extra-curricular activities too much anyway (and i don't just mean when using digital communication tools) but i hardly think you're going to get your door kicked in and dragged out of bed at gunpoint for mentioning that you dig calling bongs "billies".
i'm sure pigs already know most of the other words on here too. i bet they even know i call them "pigs" and "cunts". i'm sure they're not as dumb as they look ;)

Last edited:
i really like googs :D

if you are pilling hard, i used to call it googin' hard :D

Shardy is another one of my fav's

oxen/cows :D for oxys :D

^ Haha yeah I like oxen. Though I dunno whether I'm cool enough to adopt it myself ;P

Does anyone else find it hard to like an slang word for heroin.

I usually just like to say heroin but pronounced "heron", and maybe junk.

I found it hard before I knew a lot of smackies. Back then it was always like, have you got any, um, gear? Yeah, I mean the slow stuff, yeah, ah... heroin...?

Amongst the people I know, it's often 'slow' or 'hot' (being the opposite to cold - ice).

But I love smack. Such a good word.

another slang for Heroin = SLOW MODE. ;D

or SLOW.

so yeah ICe/Shardie = Fast

Oxys Heroin = SLOW

Footsy: yes you can use it only if you pay me a copyright fee, afterall I am the owner of that slang ;D

I will trade you indefinite use of the unpared and most amazing word 'cdub' in trade for the word 'oxens' which is cool but prob not as good as 'cdub', all things being equal :p

pffffffffffft foootsy, Now that my tolerance for opiate is relatively high, Cwe/Cdubs have like nexxt to 0 effects on me, excpt that it'd make me itch like crazyyyyyy. So I dont think I'll really really ever do a CWE ever again, therefore, the word CDUB is never ever gonna be used by me really.
!
So, No deal. Come up with a better payment method or I forbid you from using the word Oxen ;D

Well...I wasn't going to pull out the big guns because I thought we could be reasonable ;)

BUT!!

The word yatch is an invention of business partners which you have used before without my permission! So in my benevolence I am prepared to look past that and only require you to pay me upon future utterances, required I have the unrestricted use of oxen. Thankyou =D

^ it's an oxen stand-off
3339404940_59414eafe9.jpg

haha could be! let's say - yes, it's a cat.

i think it's an arctic wolf, but...close ;)

i thought it was a c-dub.

Well...I wasn't going to pull out the big guns because I thought we could be reasonable ;)

BUT!!

The word yatch is an invention of business partners which you have used before without my permission! So in my benevolence I am prepared to look past that and only require you to pay me upon future utterances, required I have the unrestricted use of oxen. Thankyou =D

Yatch/Yutch. When I used those two words/slangs in the posts I made, I'm pretty sure I said, people I know here USES those terms. I did not say I used those words personally YO :D

so there goes your big gun. and guess what its all smoke and no bullet. Just blanks ;D

shardy dards, rock or gear for crystal meth
dimmers for DMT
deccos for dexies
molly for MDMA
charlie or coke for cocaine
whippa for speed