• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug slang you like

Diesel for heroin, not really used widely, but really sums up the taste in the back of my throat after a good shot.

Yeah weird like a metallic taste.
Haha. I remember when I was in Highschool I said to one of my old friends as we were walking; "Man, I wish I could smoke grass right about now." Turns out that he thought I literally wanted to smoke lawn grass. All of my 'wut' was given that day. On another note, I do remember smoking grass rolled in tissue paper while drunk. God it tasted awful.

Hahahha that reminds me of a mate that tried to sell some "weed" to soem random guy. They were all drunk and my mate wanted to buy more drinks but ran out of money so he grabbed some leaves from a tree and placed it inside the plastic that u take off under a cigarette pack, when he was just about to sell it the guy yells "Those are tree leaves!" Was so embarassing for him, I think he just said "Oh this is how I got it" I was laughing my ass off standing a little distance away thinking what drunk idiots LOL

Shrew or shroo for mushrooms - because really, who wants to pronounce the 'm'?

L's and skag!

Some fav's are:

crenade, yatch or bling for methamphetamine
cdub for a cwe
saying 'spicey' instead of wasted/wrecked etc.
good old smack for heroin. It's just got such a nice hard sound to it. Smack!

Also 'got a lit' instead of 'got a light'. Like bruz or durrie or picks, the kind of thing you start saying because it sounds so fucking retarded, then it kind of grows on you.

Last edited:
'Got a lit?'
'Here you go' *hands lighter*
'Then I suppose you got a durry bruv'

You like English drug slang? We smoke spliffs, though I prefer biftas, ecstasy pills are garys or gurners, ketamine's wonk, hash is piece or solid. Just don't listen to those guys from London. They talk like a bunch of dickheads :p

I always loved 'wonk' for ketamine, it sums the effects of the drug up perfectly in 4 letters. Shame it never took off in Aus :(

I also have a bit of an attachment to 'pingers,' it's what pills were always called when I first started taking drugs as a highschool student in Brisbane, and I'm still quite fond of it.

It seems to be getting more and more common in Perth to refer to a "crackpipe" as a Glarby, or Glass BBQ. Cos everyone like a good bbq!

I like "spice" for DMT, and "changa" is a cool name for the stuff.

my bong is called a billy
or gacked for when you are under the influence of stimulants

Yeah that's a good one, I'm adopting it.

I prefer 'twacked' for someone who's off their head on stims. It's halfway between 'tweaked' and 'gacked' and just sounds perfect for the sensation.

Common one around my workplace is "Going home to kiss billy" Or make out with mary.

Havin' a grill is social smoking sessions or just Gee Rillin'.

Those 3-5am weekend moments see you being "roughly chopped" (like a vegetable) or just chopped.

I'm also fond of being "strapped to my eyeballs" or "going/being/getting sideways"

Stumblin' instead of trippin'.

Blingers or zingers seem to be the current amalgamation of pingers in my circle. Bikkies see's a bit of use also.

Getting cozy with my homegurl Amandma for rollin' - seems to slip under the radar of those in earshot that you'd rather not know if you say it fast enough.

So many phraseology...

Why would people talk about slang they like for drugs? Gives the cops more to work with when/if some of you talk about it on phones, they will catch on with what you are talking about.......stupid thread prolly started by a cop.........we all have names for drugs we like but why you would publicly annonce it on a forum is beyond me.........................................8o8o8o8(8(8(