• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

Hahhaha, fucking awesome. There's a swedish actor, Mikael Persbrandt, fucking hoodlum in a suit, who's been caught several times with coke.
Now, if you're in Stockholm, just ask for Micke P and you get shitty coke.
Yeah billy Reid was a Dj here in the late nineties who was known for playing really fast techno
Plus his name rhymes

I know Billy, haha. My buddy from Slough has filled me in on ... characteristic people in the UK, haha.

It's been a long time, don't remember all the fun weird names, cause we Germans do love giving fun weird names to everything.

Speck (ham), A1 (bcuz of audi, i think), Amphe = Speed

Schnee(snow), Nuttendiesel(diesel for whores), Sternenstaub(stardust), Türkenzucker(turkish sugar) = Cocaine

Pappen (cardboard), blaue Träne(blue tear (only as blue pills)), Würfelzucker(lump sugar). Garfield, Löwe(lion), Ozzies Stoff (ozzy's stuff), Fahrkarte(train ticket) = LSD

Pfannkuchen(pancake) = Crack

Raketenbrennstoff(rocket fuel) = PCP

Rosamarie = Weed

Schokolade, Dope, Sommerreifen(summer tires), Winterreifen (winter tires) = Hash

Obst(fruit) = Opium

Königin(Queen), Ätsch(uh, like "neener neener") = Heroin

Flugschein(piloting license) = Mescaline

Ok, those German ones are legit fucking weird/interesting.

Speck for speed?

Actually, that reminds me..... špek is bacon/ham in Czech/Slovak and is also used as a term for a weed joint

The etymology of some of these terms must be fucking insane.

Meth AKA Tina - CRYStal methamphetamINE -> CHRISTINE -> Tina (that's my hypothesis)
Meth AKA shards - oh you already know boi
Meth AKA go - go.. go fast.. you got that blue go bro?
Meth AKA glass/ice - top shelf meth
Meth AKA crank - spun out

Some UK slang I've encountered, some are pretty funny;
Amphetamine - speed, whizz, fast, billy, phet
Ketamine - wonk, wobble, wob(s), katie, kevin, katheryn, horse, pony, donkey dust, grand national, k, kellogs, breakfast, cereal, hippy smack
Heroin - smack, bobby, brown, dark, gear, h, dope
Cocaine - charlie, charles, posh, white, sniff, yay, yayo, top/top shelf, chicken salad, fuel, power, 100mph
Crack - light, stone, pebs, rocks, stalone, hard food
Diazepam - blues, vallies, vals, valerie, sleeps/sleepers, downs
Weed - zoot, mary, mary-jane, green, stink, smoke, dutch/dutchie
Pregabalin - pg tips, peegees, pregabs, gabs, gabby, gabbo
Acid - trips, tabs, sid, sidney, liquid, drops
Mephedrone - plant/plant food, drone, meow/meow-meow, bubble, m-cat, cat, cat food, sparkle
MDMA - mandy, madman, molly recently, m-d, mud, boots
Ecstasy pills - pingers/pings, gurners/gurns, churners, sweets, littles, little ones, disco biscuits
Nitrous - hippy crack, nos, balloons

There's loads more, can't think of them all atm
Awesome list bro! Shit, so many names for Lyrica, cool. Saw a Vice-episode about the abuse off them there.
Fuck, I want their to be a crack-scene here so I can start saying I hang with Stallone (guess it refers to the actor who gave us Rocky FuckFace and Rumbo)!
Nice man! Godamn, so many words for Ketamine. I've heard Wobble once by my Slough-pikey-buddy.
Norway they use donkey-dust but spells it Dånkey Døst. In Sweden, "Zutt" is cannabis, and "Zuttla" is a joint.

I'm gonna update my list in the dirst post.

Same as above. Melbourne Australia edit.

SPEED- (Meth)Amphetamine base- speed, whiz, go, lou
Methamphetamine - tina, crystal, puff, shards,shabs, crack
Heroin - smack, brown, gear, H, hot, white, china
Cocaine - Coke, Blow, MOP, sniff
Marijuana - bud, weed, pot, green, smoke, ganja
LSD - Lucy, Trips, acid, cid
MDA - Mandy
MDMA - Molly
Ecstasy pills - rolls, beans, rounds, googs, bics, bikkies
GHB- G, Juice, Squirt, Gina
GBL- G, Juice Squirt Gina
1,4b- G Juice Squirt Gina
Ketamine- K, Special K
Crack Cocaine- So rare you either make it or get someone too.
Testosterone- Juice
Dianabol- d'bols
Alprazolam- Xans, Xanax , Xanies
Diazepam- Vals
Nitous Oxide- Nos, Whippets, Nangs, Chargers
"MOP", cool - any significant meaning to it?

Nice list name, I'mma save'em all. I have a buddy who moved to Melbourne a few years ago. Was supposed to visit, but along came 'Rona!
Good to be up to date if trying to score.

Thanks man!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "dying all the time--the worst"

this killed me

Here are some local ones....fun game: guess

yays
zooms
eebohs
dees
kitty
trees
rock
pills E

Two of them refer to the same drug.
These minions are no viking-descendents!
Haha. Seriously tough - treat'em like lepers during the black plague.

The answers came up, but I got rock right at least.

Fucking LOVE "eebohs"

Meth AKA Tina - CRYStal methamphetamINE -> CHRISTINE -> Tina (that's my hypothesis)
Meth AKA shards - oh you already know boi
Meth AKA go - go.. go fast.. you got that blue go bro?
Meth AKA glass/ice - top shelf meth
Meth AKA crank - spun out
METH-KING! :D

Nice deductions, dear Watson!

Please tell me that you love the movie "Spun"? After seeing that movie I felt, "Damn, I want to get me some meth".
I fucking hope you also sport burgundy-leather pants cut too low, wear Cartel-snake boots and cum into socks!

By me i can only give names for 3 street drugs
crystal meth: aka meth or crystal
Heroin: Thai
Khat: Khat
Weed: weed or zol or green

but i can give you some slang names for money
R5 = half a tiger
R10 = tiger
R20 = chockie
R50 = Pinkie
R100 = Clippa
R200 = no real slang just normally 2 clippas

@Coffeeshroom @schizopath
In uk we call 50 notes pinkies too (cuz they're pink)

A fiver(£5 note) is a lady kadiver(cadiver?) or sometimes even a deep sea diver, lol
£10 note=tenner, ten spot, reddies(cuz they're red) tinger(tinger also means gram of weed-but used to mean a tienth of weed, inflation hey)
£20 note=a score, purps, purples

Also (dealing slang on the phone)
£100 - a oner, a ton (£200 - 2 ton, £600 - 6 ton, etc) or £100 is refered to as a quid (£200, 2 quid, etc)
£1000 - a bag, £5000 - 5 bags etc

our money slang come from the tjotsies, thats where it originated as far as my knowledge goes. And then also if you want a freeby which you normally get from dealer every week if you a regular and that is called a "sunday or dash"

"MOP", cool - any significant meaning to it?

Nice list name, I'mma save'em all. I have a buddy who moved to Melbourne a few years ago. Was supposed to visit, but along came 'Rona!
Good to be up to date if trying to score.

Thanks man!

Theres a couple of seperate organisations that import large commercial quantitys of Cocaine into Australia. We are talking 2-3.

One particular one has a well deserved rep for consistently supplying the highest purity keys (1kg bricks) time after time.

They continue too stamp there bricks with MOP on them. Basically its a quality ensurance in the large distribution coke world.

Mother Of Peal

more things i can think of as slang here is

Rizzla or rolling paper: blades
The piece of rollled up paper you use at the back of your joint is called a: gerrick
The last pull or piece of a joint is called: a roach
Crushing or sorting weed to smoke is called: mawling (not sure of spelling)
The dust captured in the bottom tray of your crusher is called: fairy dust
A joint is called a: joint, reefer, skuif or eentjie
but an "eentjie can also refer to a shot of alcohol for example, can't you poor me another "eentjie"
mandrax smoke through a glass pipe is called: cream (like can i have some more cream ontop"
mandrax slang: buttons, uttons or mannies

if think of more i will add

Theres a couple of seperate organisations that import large commercial quantitys of Cocaine into Australia. We are talking 2-3.

One particular one has a well deserved rep for consistently supplying the highest purity keys (1kg bricks) time after time.

They continue too stamp there bricks with MOP on them. Basically its a quality ensurance in the large distribution coke world.

Mother Of Peal

Thats legit hardcore. Thanks for explaining cuz'!