• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

Yaba- thai... meth/caffine pills..translated means 'crazy pill' literly.
In Lai it’s ‘crazy’ but in Thai it’s ‘horse’. I’ve never been able to understand the etymology of one word one having such different meanings in such close proximity.

I know your 100% joking but my OCD has kicked in on needing to quickly mention something. I always have an urge to when people say simular things which probably has grown on me due to my cousin working for one of Australia's Intelligence and Security Agencys.. the un needed correction is that of the first 4 (dont know who the other 4 are ) only one matters..

CIA= Foreign Human Intelligence Collection.

NSA= Signals and Electronic Intelligence collection and Analysis (only on national security matters drugs arnt included)

Mossad= Same as CIA.. not law enforcement and don't deal with drug issues.

FBI= Yes.. as they are a law enforcement agency.

Sorry for the real anal post i think the meth and coke has kicked ocd in bad.

It just used to piss me off when a friend found out the agency my cousin works for here (Not law enforcement.. ) and almost cut ties as he assumed I was some snitch to him.. it would only matter if he was in the Australian Federal Police. ASIO/ASD/ASIS/AGO/DIO are all non law enforcement.

Wow what a load of verbal diarrhea ^
Sorry 😳
No need to apologise. Fuck conspiracy theorists and their destruction of everything they touch (from the internet down).

Some UK slang I've encountered, some are pretty funny;
Amphetamine - speed, whizz, fast, billy, phet
Ketamine - wonk, wobble, wob(s), katie, kevin, katheryn, horse, pony, donkey dust, grand national, k, kellogs, breakfast, cereal, hippy smack
Heroin - smack, bobby, brown, dark, gear, h, dope
Cocaine - charlie, charles, posh, white, sniff, yay, yayo, top/top shelf, chicken salad, fuel, power, 100mph
Crack - light, stone, pebs, rocks, stalone, hard food
Diazepam - blues, vallies, vals, valerie, sleeps/sleepers, downs
Weed - zoot, mary, mary-jane, green, stink, smoke, dutch/dutchie
Pregabalin - pg tips, peegees, pregabs, gabs, gabby, gabbo
Acid - trips, tabs, sid, sidney, liquid, drops
Mephedrone - plant/plant food, drone, meow/meow-meow, bubble, m-cat, cat, cat food, sparkle
MDMA - mandy, madman, molly recently, m-d, mud, boots
Ecstasy pills - pingers/pings, gurners/gurns, churners, sweets, littles, little ones, disco biscuits
Nitrous - hippy crack, nos, balloons

There's loads more, can't think of them all atm

Last edited:
Since you're offering......
For sure. Here's some racial biology, y'all..

Native swedes - blue eyes, pale, dying all the time - the worst. They always try to fuck you over on either credit or weight.
And they snitches, most of'em at least. Whipped-motherfuckers.
Immigrants in sweden, no matter which generation, 6th or 2nd - always professionall and nice to deal with as long as you hold up your end of the bargain.
I've lived 22 years in Sweden - I don't trust them, especially the junkies. They'll sell your ass to the local top boy if you sling solo or send the coppers your way if squeezed.

Norwegians - like swedes, but socially less awkaward. Easier to hustle; living on well-fare paid more than my management-job, working 120-1500% percent each week.
Gullible.

The romani in Norway who I ran with for some time were the easiest to deal with once I broke the silence in their native tongue.
The prices dropped significantlly, hehe. Good people. Don't fuck up though, there's no second chance.

I stole @jhjhsdi's list to modify it to what I've heard

Amphetamine - speed, whiz, go
Methamphetamine - tina, crystal; shake n'bake (crank)
Heroin - smack, brown, gear, H, boy
Cocaine - white, powder, girl
Marijuana - bud; stress (low-grade), mids (medium-grade), 'dro (high-grade)
LSD - L, Lucy, acid, sid
MDA - Mandy
MDMA - X, ecstasy, molly (crystals)
Ecstasy pills - rolls, beans

Yeah cool, over here I've also heard Lucy for LSD, beans/rolls for Es and 'dro for the HQ weed...guess that one refers to hydro ie hydroponicaly grown stuff, also now alot of HQ weed is nicknamed cali...

Same as above. Melbourne Australia edit.

SPEED- (Meth)Amphetamine base- speed, whiz, go, lou
Methamphetamine - tina, crystal, puff, shards,shabs, crack
Heroin - smack, brown, gear, H, hot, white, china
Cocaine - Coke, Blow, MOP, sniff
Marijuana - bud, weed, pot, green, smoke, ganja
LSD - Lucy, Trips, acid, cid
MDA - Mandy
MDMA - Molly
Ecstasy pills - rolls, beans, rounds, googs, bics, bikkies
GHB- G, Juice, Squirt, Gina
GBL- G, Juice Squirt Gina
1,4b- G Juice Squirt Gina
Ketamine- K, Special K
Crack Cocaine- So rare you either make it or get someone too.
Testosterone- Juice
Dianabol- d'bols
Alprazolam- Xans, Xanax , Xanies
Diazepam- Vals
Nitous Oxide- Nos, Whippets, Nangs, Chargers

Hehe, some of these are pretty weird to me. I know bikkie is biker in North America for a motorcyclist. Boy and girl are weird and I don't know if everybody knows what they mean. I'm not sure about crack as I've only ever made freebase for personal use and don't know anything about crack culture. I remember when I was growing up I'd hear rock cocaine and it could've meant freebase or crack, but I think freebase looks more like rocks based on photos I've seen

Hehe, some of these are pretty weird to me. I know bikkie is biker in North America for a motorcyclist. Boy and girl are weird and I don't know if everybody knows what they mean. I'm not sure about crack as I've only ever made freebase for personal use and don't know anything about crack culture. I remember when I was growing up I'd hear rock cocaine and it could've meant freebase or crack, but I think freebase looks more like rocks based on photos I've seen
Sorry should have spelt it Biccie (like a biscuit) not pronounced 'bye key'

For sure. Here's some racial biology, y'all..

Native swedes - blue eyes, pale, dying all the time - the worst. They always try to fuck you over on either credit or weight.
And they snitches, most of'em at least. Whipped-motherfuckers.
Immigrants in sweden, no matter which generation, 6th or 2nd - always professionall and nice to deal with as long as you hold up your end of the bargain.
I've lived 22 years in Sweden - I don't trust them, especially the junkies. They'll sell your ass to the local top boy if you sling solo or send the coppers your way if squeezed.

Norwegians - like swedes, but socially less awkaward. Easier to hustle; living on well-fare paid more than my management-job, working 120-1500% percent each week.
Gullible.

The romani in Norway who I ran with for some time were the easiest to deal with once I broke the silence in their native tongue.
The prices dropped significantlly, hehe. Good people. Don't fuck up though, there's no second chance.
Racial biology is whack and mostly boils down to straight up racism. That's against the BLUA, and also off topic for this thread, so I'm gonna ask you to refrain in the future.

Racial biology is whack and mostly boils down to straight up racism. That's against the BLUA, and also off topic for this thread, so I'm gonna ask you to refrain in the future.
Sorry, I was being sarcastic - not clearly enough though.

Native swedes - blue eyes, pale, dying all the time - the worst.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "dying all the time--the worst"

this killed me

Here are some local ones....fun game: guess what's what.

yays cocaine
zooms mushrooms
eebohs E pills
dees drugs
kitty ketamine
trees ganja
rock crack
pills E pills

Two of them refer to the same drug.

Last edited:
Sorry, I was being sarcastic - not clearly enough though.
You are all good, sometimes hard to read the sarcasm in comments, there are people that bring up racial biology in all seriousness. Clearly this isn't one of those circumstances. Anyway it was reported so I wanted to say something.

You are all good, sometimes hard to read the sarcasm in comments, there are people that bring up racial biology in all seriousness. Clearly this isn't one of those circumstances. Anyway it was reported so I wanted to say something.
Would be inappropriate if you didn't! Cheers man