• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug documentaries on TV / Internet

thanks for that, will be handy, problem is doc is no longer on iView it is on a video on demand stream on the 4 corners site :(

downloading now, will upload when done

^ cheers rm2x. I might be able to wrangle an upload of that 4 corners program too if you can't. I think it was about 220MB? Anyone know some decent free upload host sites, I guess there's always torrents?

I don't think the hungry beast episodes are hosted on iview though?

^Not sure of the filesize limits on usendit but it might be possible to upload it there?

^ cheers rm2x. I might be able to wrangle an upload of that 4 corners program too if you can't. I think it was about 220MB? Anyone know some decent free upload host sites, I guess there's always torrents?

I don't think the hungry beast episodes are hosted on iview though?

mine's 600mb lol leeching a torrent

almost downloaded, slow seeders, will upload to megavideo

megaupload is a good host

Hint: Jdownloader

Just copy all ur links into it and light up a joint n sit back n watch it download:)

I find these documentaries disturbing.

I watched one last week on ABC1 with my parents about the abuse of Oxycodone pain-relief meds, and the way in which some of these scum dogs had obtained their oxycodone products was despicable. I mean, stealing a prescription pad from a doctor, is irresponsible, to say the least. And the fact that the government, contributed by the WOWSERS, have said 'No, you can't write any Schedule 8 drugs on a prescription pad anymore, it has to be printed out from the printer in the doctor's office', made the Methadone junkie/Subuxone addicts look terribly stupid, writing out their Latin numeral b.i.d. and what not. I mean the best documentary from an Australian about drug use was a trip to South America by a father of two kids and his wife, and it also included interviews from the late Terrence McKenna, which was all about Ayahasca and DMT spirit visions. That shit was the good old days of people who wanted to expand their minds, rather than fuck up their life/money income (from Centrelink) on Oxycodone/Methamphetamine.

^That is not correct.

I'll say this... I've already been charged for it so it doesn't really matter...

We had this senile old doc, who was so old school he'd see two patients at a time. used no computers and wrote your history on cards.

Well when he left the room (he'd also write me sick benzo scripts), we'd pinch a few sheets of pad off the top.... [snip]

.. so it did catch up with me.

anyway - you can get s8 drugs on a handwritten script.

Last edited by a moderator:
^That is not correct.

I'll say this... I've already been charged for it so it doesn't really matter...

We had this senile old doc, who was so old school he'd see two patients at a time. used no computers and wrote your history on cards.

Well when he left the room (he'd also write me sick benzo scripts), we'd pinch a few sheets of pad off the top.... [snip]

Now that's determination.

If you don't mind my asking, what were you charged with? What kind of punishment did you end up with?

^That is not correct.

mmm im not sure thats the best info to give here :|

^Obtaining goods by deception, forgery, etc. I was charged with it ages ago, but didnt get a summons to go to court...

so yeah, not sure what punishment i'll get.. it was all before i was placed on the current order im on now. If that one pharmacist didn't get sus, i'd have got away with it all. thats the risk you take i guess. I'm assuming they'll just add to my current order as i haven't re-offended since i was placed on it. Don't wanna go to jail hey... as far as im concerned i've pulled off my fair share of crime.

Oh, and for anyone who wants something interesting to watch - check out the Masterminds show series on youtube. Most of it isn't directly about drugs, but drugs (particularly cocaine) play a major role in why people get busted with the major crimes they're committing. have a gander.

downloading now, will upload when done
ty for that much appreciated, just had a look on megavideo, couldn't find it will it be under it's original title?

Last edited:
my browser crashed after it had finished, will try one more time with a different browser, if that fails I'll post a torrent file name to google

Oh shit Mr. Ibis. You cunning little bastard :)

I never said that you can't get benzodiazepines that are written on Prescription pads, but rather Schedule 8 narcotics (believe me I HAVEN'T tried this before).

I never said that you can't get benzodiazepines that are written on Prescription pads, but rather Schedule 8 narcotics (believe me I HAVEN'T tried this before).

Yeah yeah, my point was that i did get S8 meds on a prescription pad. the benzos were just a bonus.

well, when my GP's computer system was down i got my oxycontin script filled out from a script pad just fine:\