• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug Bus - Currently In Operation

Spotted one of those van mercedes last Thursday night on Windsor Road, Western Sydney.

Around 7:30PM tonight one of the Winnebago drug bus units was in the northbound lane of Industrial Drive just after the roundabout from Hannell St, Newcastle. :)

Fucking hell, I was only just dicussing that possibility with a mate about 5 hours ago.... Damn.....

Drug Bus QLD Warning - Meribah

Drug and alcohol bus currently in operation in Meribah QLD, Bruce St Highway.
Targeting truck drivers mostly but pulling over random cars and vans also.

In operation for three days planned.
Currently closed up at 1pm for rain until further notice

Drug and alcohol bus currently in operation in Meribah QLD, Bruce St Highway.
Targeting truck drivers mostly but pulling over random cars and vans also.

In operation for three days planned.
Currently closed up at 1pm for rain until further notice

Oh sweet thanks for that update, I'll remember to not go up that way then... Although I don't think I am in any state to drive at the moment, I can barely sit up without slowly leaning to the side.. I think it's about time I went to sleep!

Merging Heisenberg's thread into the Drug Bus - Currently In Operation thread.

Around 7:30PM tonight one of the Winnebago drug bus units was in the northbound lane of Industrial Drive just after the roundabout from Hannell St, Newcastle. :)

I saw that one ay!

A mate of mine got tested on Lake Rd, Elermore Vale, near the old Prime News building.

Vermin!!!!!!

I don't encourage anyone to drive drunk or on drugs, but roadside drug testing takes more time than blowing into a unit and cold and flu pills and all sorts of things cause false positives which can leave innocent people there for 30 minutes or more. And if the second test shows amphetamines and you're trying to tell them you're on an amphetamine based medication and u dont have your bottle then expect to have blood drawn out of you.

I only tell people because you may of smoked pot 6 hours ago and still get a positive reading if you have a slow metabolism, and meth can show even if you've already been to sleep!

Yeah didn't know how to spell it lol, my mate rings me up as he is often on the road in QLD a lot from brisbane to sunshine coast and regional QLD for his work and he is starting to see the drug bus more often, and it was confirmed my a police mate the operation is going for a few days because of a fatal crash on Bruce St to do with a truck driver, but they couldnt confirm if he was on methamphetamine.

Police also told me that they are now using the swab kits in unmarked patrol cars, testing it out where there have been recent fatal crashes around the old ocean side Gold Coast Highway.
Don't know if this is allowed but the car is a 2008 Lylac Blue Holden ute, 711-KPQ. Apparently they are mostly doing day time RBT and saliva tests and also using a field test to see if narcotics are on your license. If not they ask to use the brush on your notes, other cards, steering wheel and even clothes. It is also amazing he said the number of people that say yes to this test. Apparently though they just use probable cause for people who say no because they "went over the lines a few times back there mate".

He said they only test for THC residue, cocaine residue and "amphetamine" residue. Don't know if that means MDMA as well. But they get a small brush and use a narco test kit similar to what they use in customs and takes about 3-5 minutes for a reaction. He doubts the accuracy of it himself as they are only really testing it but he said even after washing hands thoroughly some tests were showing positives for THC still as people chop with their hands, so use a coffee grinder. They can then search your car so this is another way cops will be able to search your car by just being suspicious of some young people, having a little bit of resin already on the brush and the test showing positive giving probable cause to search the car. Dont think QLD police won't do that either.

Last edited:
damn, when I saw this I thought that they had created a bus which safely and securely delivers drugs :p .........

^^^^ I'm tipping it's not the traditional sort of 'party bus' by the sound of it??

yeah, is there one of these drug buses in perth?

Yeah there is, saw it a few months ago setup for people leaving the city circa midnight on a Friday. About a month before that I heard it was setup in the south on a Thursday night I think? Haven't heard/seen it recently though.