• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug Bus - Currently In Operation

not that i'm encouraging drug-driving or anything, but it seems like melbourne's city slickers need not worry about the bus ATM, given those brave drug-testing soldiers are hitting the sticks on a state-wide tour of rock & roll proportions...

ok guys i thought il let you guys in on somethings, the drug bus will be hitting the Goulburn valley with in the next week or so for 2 to 4 weeks, they have been putting it in the local paper flat out. when i see it i will post its where abouts.

the rabbi said:
ok guys i thought il let you guys in on somethings, the drug bus will be hitting the Goulburn valley with in the next week or so for 2 to 4 weeks, they have been putting it in the local paper flat out. when i see it i will post its where abouts.

Does Goulburn Valley = Shepparton area ?

If so they are slowly getting closer to my place :(

yeah mate you hit the nail right on the head. just got word there ment to be in shepparton in 2 and a half weeks, for a 2 weeks blitz in local area and surrounding towns and HWY's..........

Great info to know, thanks guys. Interesting to see the continuing rollout of test areas.

BT :)

I wonder if they'll be sneaky fuckers and publicise the fact that they're in the country, and then introduce a second bus to get all the inner city people who think they'll be safe while the first bus is out of town?

In other words - I hope nobody takes this as meaning it'll be cool to drive while trashed for a couple of weeks.

heads up. Spotted the Bus set up on the princess highway just as u enter traralgon. That was today 12/5/05 at about 11:30 am.

Seems to be gettin further away from the city.

Spinnin said:
heads up. Spotted the Bus set up on the princess highway just as u enter traralgon. That was today 12/5/05 at about 11:30 am.

Seems to be gettin further away from the city.

Not sure which thread to post this in.... but has anyone who posts here actually been tested ?

Pleonastic said:
I wonder if they'll be sneaky fuckers and publicise the fact that they're in the country, and then introduce a second bus to get all the inner city people who think they'll be safe while the first bus is out of town?

In other words - I hope nobody takes this as meaning it'll be cool to drive while trashed for a couple of weeks.

They aren't making any secret about nthe fact they are on the way here....Huge mobile billboards on the Midland hwy near Benalla.

:|

OK its here DRUG BUS

Time: 5:30

on the goulburn valley HWY (GV HWY) south of shepparton both lanes to and from melb....

the rabbi said:
OK its here DRUG BUS

Time: 5:30

on the goulburn valley HWY (GV HWY) south of shepparton both lanes to and from melb....

Could have sworn they were testing on the swanhill side of kerang this evening. I didn't want to get any closer to find out for sure :(

well i went right passed it, and it had nice big letters on the back and sides saying "DRUG BUS" :)

Anyone got any idea where the bus is tonight (Sunday 12th June)?

p.s. i'm not planning to drive on drugs but I have a few friends who certainly will and there's no way I can stop them......

Best way to stop them would be to call the drug bus and tell them where your friends will be driving. I'm sure once they got caught they'd probably have a think about it and hopefully learn their lesson.

Friday 10th of june. Saw the drug bus driving along bell st, coburg. At 1. 37 pm. With that huge mother fucking DRUG TESTING painted on it in white....LOL. They want us to be shitting our pants by the tine they test us....LOL.

i saw the drug bus wen we were driving back from slinky on the monday morning of the long weekend.i think we may have been on exhibition street at the time, not quite sure.i must say thankyou to all the pigs who were at the testing station with their backs turned away from the road wen we passed.- it saved my mate from being pulled up,who would have lost his licence.cheers coppers!

You were lucky, and also very irresponsible.

Not only could he have lost his licence, but he could have killed you, or even worse, innocent drivers and pedestrians.

Maybe next time think twice before getting in a car with someone under the influence of something... and next time think twice about posting it on a website aimed at harm minimisation.

[Mods - I know why my last post was deleted, but i still believe my harshness was called for]

Harshness may indeed be called for, for certain. It helps people to remember what you said... but then of paramount importance is to say something to remember (like your revised post) with it.

BigTrancer :)

errr was a while ago now but saw it in box hill north, on the corner of belmore rd and elgar rd where the little trians are...was prob about a month or 2 ago now