• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dream enhancing drugs. Name anything you know to help lucid dreams and soul teleportation.

Ormus is a fictional substance don't go drinking your own urine lol.
Then what the fuck is it? Its not sodiim carbonate. It is a new substance pulled from my urine.

Ironically, i think manna transkates to "what is it".

FAKE NEWS

Then what the fuck is it? Its not sodiim carbonate. It is a new substance pulled from my urine.

Ironically, i think manna transkates to "what is it".

FAKE NEWS
Ormus is completely made up i truly hope people are not out there extracting god knows what from their own urine.

Bro how the fuck do you know? Oh i get it. Tell the kiddies its fake so they go do it anyway to prove u wrong.

U some type of telepathic ninja taking part in an online forum non hostile takeover?

could be that random proteins and salts are dropping out of the solution when you add a base to urine...?

Could people please have some respect for the thread and for the people who are also curious for true types of meds, drugs, etc to help dreaming and the realms beyond.

yepyepwoah, what kind of fucked up comment did you make? Bro, if you know so much better, show some intelligence, logic or any type of proof. Don't redicule people by telling them to try 5-meo-TNT. Ffs

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the mugwort plant (i know, its not a drug)is used for dreams/lucid dreams and obe. Its literally the the most potent substance ive taken for dreams. Its so strong that just by laying some leaves around your room will give you more intense lucid dreams.
Mugwort has a very interesting background that id love to talk about but i really dont have the time this morning. So just do a google search.

I've used mugwort and never noticed any effects. But perhaps i was on a lot of different stuff aswell. Thanks for sharing.

there is no such things as bad spirits. The worst entities you can fear are stupid people.

Highly disagree that “...there is no such things as bad spirits.”

YOU may not have experienced them.

This does not mean that they do not exist.

I have been with the disembodied, several times, and have been consumed with the presence of a malevolent spirit, which was visible and viscerally impacting a fellow “adept / sensitive”... he willed it away, invoking the name of The Lord.

An aura of flames enveloped me... I summoned the beast, and it was a sudden swoosh of empowerment through the essence of fear.

If YOU can’t see something, may the comfort of ignorance and denial keep you cuddled and “safe”.

Ignorance empowers fear, by the way...

and it is contagious.

Maybe it’s best smeared around somewhere else.

Namaste, “Mr. WhatIdon’gettit”

Bryan

Galantamine is pretty good for dreaming vividly, it's related to nicotine. Apparently wearing a nicotine patch to bed will make for crazy dreams. Honestly I think most of the time I dream vividly, it's when I'm sleeping lightly and waking up a lot. Some dream recall drugs (like nicotine and galantamine) make you sleep less deeply which is why they increase dream recall. Not the best for you but it works.

Some of the craziest dreaming I've ever had was when withdrawing from phenibut, and also when using GHB a lot and waking up after it wears off. I would have hallucinations while awake, the shadows morphing into stuff and turning into scenes. Dreams where I keep waking up only to find that I'm still asleep. I also don't recommend either of these methods, but I did enjoy the intense dreams.

Personally, as I get older, I tend to sleep more and more lightly, and my dreams get more and more vivid. it does go in stages though.

That’s interesting, Xorkoth.

I had a bizarre dream just this morning.
-Extremely vivid.

Somehow, in the dream, I had done a large dose of some OLD blotter.

It wasn’t coming-on, so I jumped a plane from LA, to go visit Joan Didion in NYC.

I got into her place, and told her that I was “uninvited”... she ran away, and left me at the desk she writes at.

It got weirder from there, since suddenly I was floored by the sudden come-on of about eight hits of that blotter... ( came on late, since it was OLD )

The dream then became outrageously colorful and animated.

Anyway, she never came back, and I woke up.

Avoiding fluoride, for years now, may have an effect on enhancing dreams.

Also, the complete elimination of alcohol.

I’m more lucid DAILY for having dropped the booze, incidentally, and would encourage anybody to try the same, for a few years, and see how it goes for you.

-It takes awhile to notice... like: “Oh yeah, there’s my keys... right where i THOUGHT i left them!”

( small miracles )

Bryan

Make sodium carbonate by cookijg sodium bicarb in the oven. Mix 1 tbsp eith a few oz of water. Put this in however much urine. Shake, let settle for maybe 12 hours. The ormus is on the bottom, strain thru a coffee filter. Let dry, then wash with clean water 2+ times.

Ormus is.in everything it seems. I dont really understand it, and research into it is kinda held back cuz it is a higher vibrational material. These guys dont want you to use it. It is the biblical manna, and many other ancient text related names.

There are many ways to make it, but this is practically free. Doesnt taste like urine... Then again Ive drank my piss for a few weeks just to see if I got the benefits others purport to get. I figure if the yogis do it, Ill shoot that shot

Ahh, I see now!

You drink your own piss for enlightenment!

Hallelujah!

I’m sure that it’s been made much easier since you mastered the yoga position which enables you to pop your head out’ yur ass for a quick trickle.

Way cool, Man!

Dribble-on!

-b.

I have been with the disembodied, several times, and have been consumed with the presence of a malevolent spirit, which was visible and viscerally impacting a fellow “adept / sensitive”... he willed it away, invoking the name of The Lord.

An aura of flames enveloped me... I summoned the beast, and it was a sudden swoosh of empowerment through the essence of fear.

If YOU can’t see something, may the comfort of ignorance and denial keep you cuddled and “safe”.

and it is contagious.

Bryan

Yup, that only just seems stupid to me.

and it is contagious.

Bryan

Imagination goes a long way if it is inspired by all the wrong....Don't go and call me names either, that's quite immature. Suffering and misery only exist for enhancing intelligence. There's no such thing as evil.

Imagination goes a long way if it is inspired by all the wrong....Don't go and call me names either, that's quite immature. Suffering and misery only exist for enhancing intelligence. There's no such thing as evil.

Clearly, our definitions of “evil” differ.

Maybe you don’t believe specific types of entities empower themselves through the exercise of fear, and infliction of pain.

Maybe you don’t believe that pain exists either.

As for syntax, I’m sure it exists.

Maybe you will too, someday.

Enough already... I’ve lived at Pollyanna Place too.

It got washed-out with the reality of the world.

Rinse and repeat, buddy...

You’ll get there.

-Out.

everything exists in duality. Just wait til you see the other end of duality pop out of the martix on monster doses. Could only describe them as the demonic counter part to machine elves

Clearly, our definitions of “evil” differ.

Maybe you don’t believe specific types of entities empower themselves through the exercise of fear, and infliction of pain.

Maybe you don’t believe that pain exists either.

As for syntax, I’m sure it exists.

Maybe you will too, someday.

Enough already... I’ve lived at Pollyanna Place too.

It got washed-out with the reality of the world.

Rinse and repeat, buddy...

You’ll get there.

-Out.

I believe specific types of entities empower themselves through the exercise of fear, and infliction of pain. But just because they are still stupid.

I know pain exists, I've suffered so much I'm convinced it is not a part of evil. Pain and misery are teachers. I know I've learned a lot because of it.

Pollyanna place? what kinda reference is that?

Indeed, rinse and repeat if neccesary. Study up on the true cycle of reincarnation.

I've been there and have come back before.

everything exists in duality. Just wait til you see the other end of duality pop out of the martix on monster doses. Could only describe them as the demonic counter part to machine elves

Not everything exists in duality. Our whole universe wouldn't make sense or neither would it even be possible to exist in this way.

Howdy, TripSitterNZ...

Yah, my last major dose of ‘cid twirled down into a place inhabited with writhing humanoid, yet reptilian creatures, in an endless glob, all continuously consuming themselves, while suspended in a viscous goo.

I felt the threat of being permanently banished to this place, and could feel their “hunger”, as I was being pulled into it, as if by some negative gravity.

Each and every former action in my life, in which I had been disingenuous, or had maybe exploited others, in whatever degree, to my “advantage”, had added to the “weight” which was sucking me down into that place.

They were all just eating each other.

A classic, red and black Hell Vision.

Whether this was a self-generated allegory, manifest through the parochial imprints of my Catholic upbringing, or an actual exposure to another realm, is a distinction beyond my skill set.

But, it FELT real.

The observational, relatively objective, analytical aspect that Acid affords my limited psyche, always gives me that “this is what I’m seeing, and it may be just an illusion” ladder to stand on.

Duality, yes... always a polar dynamic.

Symbiotic in its balance, apparently.

The dark road, or the Light Road is every souls individual choice to make.

Not recognizing the difference, nor the inherent hazards, as if some neutral autonomy exists, is folly, in my view.

Best to ya’ Chief!

Not everything exists in duality. Our whole universe wouldn't make sense or neither would it even be possible to exist in this way.

Anybody that makes such proclamations as irrefutable absolutes, may just belie the limitations of their conceptual capacity.

Like: Hey Aeon, you don’t KNOW that everything doesn’t exist in duality, alrighty?

So, as for the “whole universe” not making sense to you...

Congratulations, nobody fully understands it.

So, maybe you aren’t so alone, after all... ( including your exact opposite persona, on the fiip-side universe in this house of mirrors ).

Cheers!
-b.

a symmetry within a mathematical system such that a theorem remains valid if certain objects, relations, or operations are interchanged, as the interchange of points and lines in a plane in projective geometry? From all 100 percentage of what exists on our planet alone, and fifty percentage of this had a dual state or the opposite quality, can you only imagine what it would look like? And that alone is on a global scale. It makes no sense whatsoever.

What purpose would it have anyway for every shit that I take, to have it a perfect twin copy?