• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dream enhancing drugs. Name anything you know to help lucid dreams and soul teleportation.

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
I know most psychedelics are beneficial for enhancing dreams but for someone who has extreme purpose in this ideal alone, what else could one be recommended?

I first off start with an hour of meditation focussing on past dreams and letting go of other problems in my life. Then today I will smoke 4 fat J's filled with calea which has been succesfull ime before.

I heard from a friend that amantadine could be helpfull with giving lucid dreams as it is medication for those who forget who, what and when etc. Seems to make sense.

If anyone has succes stories with other drugs, herbs, whatever technique you may know. Please share it with us.

I have someone really important to meet again....

Thank you.

I always have very intense and sometimes even lucid dreams up to 2-3 nights after rolling.

At least if 'lucid dreaming' entails actively knowing that you're dreaming where you can (successfully or not) try to make stuff happen. Don't know about 'soul teleportation'.

Silene capsis is pretty good if u take a tea of it after sleeping for 6 hours. Galatamine is very good. When taking lucid dream aids sleep for a minium of 4 hours first and wake up during the night and take them. I have been doing lucid dreaming for 12 years now i use to take 5htp before sleep aswell but stopped this due to the potentinal long term cardiotoxicity. After heavy psychedelic use and meditation i no longer need to use any aids as my dreams are very long and life like. I like to set an alarm for rem sleep and wake up early morning to do wake induced method.

Silene capsis is pretty good if u take a tea of it after sleeping for 6 hours. Galatamine is very good. When taking lucid dream aids sleep for a minium of 4 hours first and wake up during the night and take them. I have been doing lucid dreaming for 12 years now i use to take 5htp before sleep aswell but stopped this due to the potentinal long term cardiotoxicity. After heavy psychedelic use and meditation i no longer need to use any aids as my dreams are very long and life like. I like to set an alarm for rem sleep and wake up early morning to do wake induced method.

If you have been lucid dreaming for 12 years you definitely have the potential to make use of soul teleportation, it is wider known as astral projection but i find my name for it to be more clear on what it really is. If you want to be able to travel anywhere on the planet or even other for that matter you might want to read up on the subject. I usually start with flying in my lucid dreams and then use my intent to go whereever I want. My problem is i often fall back asleep somewhere while out of my body which is still sleeping.

I always have very intense and sometimes even lucid dreams up to 2-3 nights after rolling.

At least if 'lucid dreaming' entails actively knowing that you're dreaming where you can (successfully or not) try to make stuff happen. Don't know about 'soul teleportation'.

Yeah, love is great for a lot of spiritual subjects. I've noticed this too.

If you have been lucid dreaming for 12 years you definitely have the potential to make use of soul teleportation, it is wider known as astral projection but i find my name for it to be more clear on what it really is. If you want to be able to travel anywhere on the planet or even other for that matter you might want to read up on the subject. I usually start with flying in my lucid dreams and then use my intent to go whereever I want. My problem is i often fall back asleep somewhere while out of my body which is still sleeping.
I also use to do astral projection back in the days when i was still on the left hand path doing kundalini yoga but i stopped some of the experinces were just as crazy as some psychedelics and i got worried i might bring some bad spirits back from things i truly didn't understand.

there is no such things as bad spirits. The worst entities you can fear are stupid people.

Hands down the best drug for dreaming, in my experience, is ibogaine.

Loving the thread and responses. Melatonin is super useful for recalling dreams and also for get into the lucid state.

To me the best way to go lucid is to have a dream diary. Writing the dreams the first thing in the morning while you are still in theta is the best training that I know. Write it as profusely in detail as you can. It needs discipline, not chemicals, though, this way you are training your subconscient sending this message: "hey, recalling dreams is important, dont forget about that, and let me be present there".

Becoming lucid is more about developing a strong spiritual discipline that let´s you be in control once the lucidy happens that to take chemicals. Anyway chemicals can help too, for sure

There´s this site: montalk.net where the guy explains this in detail and more. I would look for the exact link when I have time

I’m especially experienced with psyches so I c an only really comment on drugs not considered psychedelics.

My most intense dreams have been produced my phenibut. However it’s only happened a couple times and is not reliable.

Calea zacatechichi is supposed to help.
I've tried once with no results.

Calea is the most bitter tasting thing I think I've ever encountered.

The most intense dreams I've ever had would happen reliably when I'd abuse AMT for days on end (happened with MDMA abuse before too), when I was doing it way too much, and I'd get serotonin depletion to the point that I got brain zaps during the day... every night, I would fall asleep and then get sleep paralysis, and then proceed to have wildly vivid dreams, but they were generally quite disturbing, but still, rather amazing experiences. Of course, I can't recommend abusing serotonin releasers... it only happened when I did it like 3 days in a row and then stopped.

With ibogaine, my experience was that dreams would overlay my waking consciousness and I'd be half-dreaming while awake. If I laid down I would immediately be pulled into visions that I would gradually get immersed in to the point of not being aware anymore than I was dreaming (like normal dreams, but very vivid and powerful). I did a flood dose to break my opiate addiction 5 and a half years ago, and I dreamed for 3 days straight, and then my dreams were way more vivid and ibogaine-colored for years. It's more or less faded by now though, I really thought it was going to be permanent though.

Ketamine is an excelent substance to reach lucid, dream like states.

Delirium can be a thing but at a lower setting of dosage, the state is a lot more beneficial and conscious.

Hands down the best drug for dreaming, in my experience, is ibogaine.

~4 weeks of Iboga RB last month brought me to a somewhat dissociated/dreamy waking state. I can't say it affected my dreams much though. I did have a dream the day before I got it where I felt the Iboga presence/space and woke up with "Iboga" in my head. I am starting to see you don't neccesariy always need the substance to work with that substances spirit.

I started keeping a dream journal earlier this year. For a month or so I had nothing to report. I never dreamed much for years, especially with daily marijuana use.

Around March I started using Silene Capensis, Synaptolepsis Kirkii, Entada Rheedii, and Ormus. I am not sure what did what, but I started waking up 3-9 times a night remembering dreams. It's like I would hear a voice that would say "yepyepwoah, don't you want to get up and record your dreams". It got pretty intense for a while, then around May it started backing off. Now it is to where I usually remember one or two. It just seems like a wave kind of. Gets more intense, backs off to "new normal", then back to more intense.

I know most psychedelics are beneficial for enhancing dreams but for someone who has extreme purpose in this ideal alone, what else could one be recommended?

I first off start with an hour of meditation focussing on past dreams and letting go of other problems in my life. Then today I will smoke 4 fat J's filled with calea which has been succesfull ime before.

I heard from a friend that amantadine could be helpfull with giving lucid dreams as it is medication for those who forget who, what and when etc. Seems to make sense.

If anyone has succes stories with other drugs, herbs, whatever technique you may know. Please share it with us.

I have someone really important to meet again....

Thank you.

Huperzine A will increase acetylcholine levels and help you remember dreams if you take it before bed. Easily available OTC or Amazon...
Growth Hormone also will cause vivid dreams, it also works if you take growth hormone releasers like mk 667.
These 2 will also combine very well as the Huperzine will boost the growth hormone release effect of mk 667.

Also stopping to smoke weed daily will cause strong dreams for a few days.

Ketamine does not cause any difference in my dreaming that I notice, I think coldgrill means that the K high can be seen as a lucid dream if you want.

Galantamine is pretty good for dreaming vividly, it's related to nicotine. Apparently wearing a nicotine patch to bed will make for crazy dreams. Honestly I think most of the time I dream vividly, it's when I'm sleeping lightly and waking up a lot. Some dream recall drugs (like nicotine and galantamine) make you sleep less deeply which is why they increase dream recall. Not the best for you but it works.

Some of the craziest dreaming I've ever had was when withdrawing from phenibut, and also when using GHB a lot and waking up after it wears off. I would have hallucinations while awake, the shadows morphing into stuff and turning into scenes. Dreams where I keep waking up only to find that I'm still asleep. I also don't recommend either of these methods, but I did enjoy the intense dreams.

Personally, as I get older, I tend to sleep more and more lightly, and my dreams get more and more vivid. it does go in stages though.

I just started using Trenbolone Acetate and that shit gives me INSANE lucid dreaming. I fucking love it. I typically don't dream (or dont remember them at least) and this stuff makes me believe im right in the middle of shit.

I just had a dream that I was back oversea's. We were going through this mountain pass and started taking fire from both sides of the mountain. Ended up kicking ass (as always). I FUCKING LOVED IT. It was very similar to something that actually happened (maybe why I dreamed about it?).

A lot of people don't like the lucid dreaming from Tren (for some reason), but this shits amazing.