• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dream enhancing drugs. Name anything you know to help lucid dreams and soul teleportation.

Very different opinions on very different substances. But thanks to all who have contributed so far. I should be able to do soul teleportation in 45 minutes of meditation but i have a problem staying sober because of anxiety issues....

I just started using Trenbolone Acetate and that shit gives me INSANE lucid dreaming. I fucking love it. I typically don't dream (or dont remember them at least) and this stuff makes me believe im right in the middle of shit.

I just had a dream that I was back oversea's. We were going through this mountain pass and started taking fire from both sides of the mountain. Ended up kicking ass (as always). I FUCKING LOVED IT. It was very similar to something that actually happened (maybe why I dreamed about it?).

A lot of people don't like the lucid dreaming from Tren (for some reason), but this shits amazing.

Careful with trenbolone, my good friend used it for a bit and he said it was the worst drug he's ever taken because after his cycle his testosterone levels dropped very low and wouldn't recover without supplementing testosterone... and he still has to to this day. He was in his early 20s at the time, too. He said it made him feel amazing, but also hyper-aggressive to the point that he did some damage to relationships.

Careful with trenbolone, my good friend used it for a bit and he said it was the worst drug he's ever taken because after his cycle his testosterone levels dropped very low and wouldn't recover without supplementing testosterone... and he still has to to this day. He was in his early 20s at the time, too. He said it made him feel amazing, but also hyper-aggressive to the point that he did some damage to relationships.
Do you know if he took 'on cycle therapy" and PCT? Ive only been on it for 3 days and I already feel like a God. It's insane. I totally understand the "hyper-aggressive" part. I had a dream last night (I had multiple of them) that I was at work and I got pissed off at 2 of my co-workers for some reason and I woke up pissed off. Like REALLY BAD. I took several hours just to calm down and not be mad anymore. And it was just a dream! I kept telling myself that, but for some reason, it didn't help lol

I decided to take it every day vs. every other day so it stays stable in my bloodstream. Apparently, if you take it EOD, it can make the side effects worse from the fluctuations.

I'm not sure, he probably didn't post cycle properly. I assume you know what you're doing with steroids, I have never used them, I just know people can permanently fuck up their hormonal balance if they're not careful.

Trenbolone destroys your cardio aswell. An old friend passed away in his mid 20's due to trenbolone use from a heart attack its something that requires very careful use.

I've used both MILD and WILD successfully. WILD worked, but was a lot of work and was only viable while I was on summer holiday from uni. MILD took a bit of groundwork, but ended up being much easier to incorporate into my routine surprisingly. The most important part for me was developing an effective, inconspicuous state-check. "Scratching" my nose (actually holding both nostrils closed briefly while fiercely inhaling to see if I can still breathe) has been far and away the best state-check for me. It's fast, discrete, and 100% effective.

I've ingested a lot of herbs, supplements, vitamins, nootropics, dissociatives, and research chemicals over the years. Calea or melotonin or whatever, nothing replaced mental training for dreaming. Without it, how could I even know if I succeeded if I forgot it before the morning?

I've ingested a lot of herbs, supplements, vitamins, nootropics, dissociatives, and research chemicals over the years. Calea or melotonin or whatever, nothing replaced mental training for dreaming. Without it, how could I even know if I succeeded if I forgot it before the morning?
Huperzine A before bed will make sure that you will remember.

Both Mxe and 3-meo-pcp are great dream enhancers.
I frequently have uncomfortable/nightmarish dreams and both these chemicals have me dreaming very pleasant , vivid, vibrant, positive dreams.
I love both chemicals...who doesn't love mxe? for their effects both awake and asleep.

I hardly remember dreams and had periods of no significant dreams for some time (recalled dreams at least), but donepezil and rivastigmine definitely upped the dream state. Never tried galantamine. I tend to be in control of my dreams relatively anyway, but often it is more like a movie or video game in awareness, where you want to see where it is going.

When my mirtazapine was increased (60mg) there was a period of stronger dreams, especially when waking and then falling back asleep in the morning.

I tried a little b6, melatonin, magnesium, and mirtazapine combination but didn't have any consistent effect. Not a fan of melatonin. Too much caffeine before bed kind of made the mirtazapine unpleasant and restless leg ish, but dreams were more vibrant when sleep happened.

I wonder how varenicline or some nicotinic agents would fare.

vareniclinic didn't help me anything. nor any other medication to quit smoking. And I used them all...For smoking I found baclofen worked the best but highly abuse potential while bupropion just gives me epilepsy but it does help craving.

I never really was into nootropics and absolutely not into steroids. I just plan to use some sarms in the future.

The night after the first time I smoked DMT I had some of the most "real" dreams in my life. It was nothing colorful or imaginative but an almost blinding white room with the sound of buzzing static. It was the most tactile dream Ive experienced.

Huh, there is a jujube tree in my city's public edible park. I ate one once, it was tasty and slightly weird. Didn't realize it had medicinal value.

I get the best most healthy and intense dreams when I stop smoking pot for a few days.

cannabis is lovely for mixing the real with aspects of dreaming while awake - stoned, but when the intake of it is stopped cold, even if only used very lightly, the brain rapidly (within ~20 hours) snaps into a kind of hyper drive that produces excellent dreams that are easy to remember.

this might be the opposite of what you were thinking, but it makes a lot of sense.

Guys, Ormus definatly helps sith dreams. Its a higher vibrational material that does lots of cool stuff. Its easy to make.

The simplest way I found is from urine. If you know anything about urine therapy it makes sense.

You're saying something in piss helps dream stronger or even lucid? Well that's real cheap. But if oral is the way of administration, forget it. Thanks for trying to help though. And I don't smoke cannabis anymore.

Make sodium carbonate by cookijg sodium bicarb in the oven. Mix 1 tbsp eith a few oz of water. Put this in however much urine. Shake, let settle for maybe 12 hours. The ormus is on the bottom, strain thru a coffee filter. Let dry, then wash with clean water 2+ times.

Ormus is.in everything it seems. I dont really understand it, and research into it is kinda held back cuz it is a higher vibrational material. These guys dont want you to use it. It is the biblical manna, and many other ancient text related names.

There are many ways to make it, but this is practically free. Doesnt taste like urine... Then again Ive drank my piss for a few weeks just to see if I got the benefits others purport to get. I figure if the yogis do it, Ill shoot that shot