• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dream enhancing drugs. Name anything you know to help lucid dreams and soul teleportation.

a symmetry within a mathematical system such that a theorem remains valid if certain objects, relations, or operations are interchanged, as the interchange of points and lines in a plane in projective geometry? From all 100 percentage of what exists on our planet alone, and fifty percentage of this had a dual state or the opposite quality, can you only imagine what it would look like? And that alone is on a global scale. It makes no sense whatsoever.

What purpose would it have anyway for every shit that I take, to have it a perfect twin copy?

I just copied the pretentious cosmo / mathematical mumbo-jumbo you wrote, or gleaned from the musings of some other philosophical poseur.

There’s your purpose.

You are right!

The twin copy wasn’t worth much either.

Forget it.

Go read The Tao of Physics, or some string theory stuff.

Your assertions are bound to a purely physical, empirical data hypothesis.

Shit beyond your comprehension exists.

-You can count on that, Bub.

Fact is: YOU DON’T KNOW, AND I DON’T KNOW.

End of story.

Good luck!

You mean the definition for duality from dictionary.com ? Yes, very " pretentious cosmo / mathematical mumbo-jumbo you wrote, or gleaned from the musings of some other philosophical poseur. "

I do know and try to convince you and you are wrong about my assertions. If you understood better, as an example I can tell you that a universe with only one physical dimension and three time dimensions is completely impossible. Just as a 50% perfect symmetry of all that exists.

Could people please have some respect for the thread and for the people who are also curious for true types of meds, drugs, etc to help dreaming and the realms beyond.

yepyepwoah, what kind of fucked up comment did you make? Bro, if you know so much better, show some intelligence, logic or any type of proof. Don't redicule people by telling them to try 5-meo-TNT. Ffs
Wtf sre you talking about. I didnt mention 5 meo anything.

If u guys wanna say piss ormus is lies, well ok. I am a true believer though. Should i make a video showing me making it? I dont suggest ANYTHING i AM not willing to do or try.

It's just a joke. Just like this pee stuff seems like a joke to me. But appearantl you truly believe this instead of mocking people. So I'll just apologize, don't blow your mind over it.

Guys, Ormus definatly helps sith dreams. Its a higher vibrational material that does lots of cool stuff. Its easy to make.

The simplest way I found is from urine. If you know anything about urine therapy it makes sense.

I did myself an ormus recipe. Not the piss one, but another via, from death sea salts. I used sodium hidroxide that was not for human consumption and full of mercury. I ended getting poisoned by mercury on it... I spent weeks with an insane ringing in the ears thinking I was going to loose the hearing and the plot... What a mistake, man.

I flushed the rest of it to never look again... BUt Im super interested in your experience. What kind of ormus do you eat? Since when? Have you had some effects?. Did your ears ring?

Edit: Ok, I didn´t even know the pissormus was a thing! xD My gosh... In fact in pretty confident something as the monoatomic gold/ormus/life elixirs/philosofal stones does exist, but are a bit more complicated to obtain than pissin in your bleach or using overpriced sea salts. It´s something you need to put conscience on it, somehow distille it and yepp, it produces deep energetic changes in the eater. Conscious changes. Phisical changes. Even truly antiaging changes.

It can raise your kundalini or make you go nuts.

Regarding the 1 phisical dimension and 3 time dimensions, yepp, it exists too.

Christoph Nolan knows it and shows it in Interstellar. When the father is communicating back in time with his daughther in the hipercube is showing exactly that. 1 phisical 3 temporal. I got thrilled when I saw that scene. The mudarfucker was showing it to the world and the people thinking it was just science fiction...

Excuse my intoxicated spanglish, by the way.

Interestellar, Matrix are gifts to the humanity. They are plenty of hints on how higher order mechanics and laws work. They are hidding higher truths in plain sight... I have developed a near perfect truth detector: the goosebumps. When something produces me goosebumps I know Im been exposed to a deep, higher truth. A great piece of the puzzle. Light on previosly dark angles...

Dr Strange film is full of this knowedge too, for the one that knows to read it

Last edited:
I've been having *very* vivid dreams the last few nights after starting hydroxyzine, but they haven't crossed over into the lucid realm. I feel like the potential for enhancing lucid dreaming is present though...