• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosing your girlfriend

What about LSD showers? Anyone else experienced this?
Next time add a strobe light. =D
i'm all for it as long as you know the person well enough to know it's something they're ok with. i've been in FractalStructure's position, and it was definitely not a dominance thing. more of a "Surprise! You're going on a free vacation!"

:)
I agree. I don't really get the sexual part of it but I wouldn't mind being dosed. I would have to say though that the only substance I could see not really mind being dosed with is LSD.

Originally Posted by sleepysaint

]Originally Posted by sleepysaint
The biggest thing to me is knowing whether or not the person has prior obligations in the near future, and knowing that they're in a good mindset. If I woke up entering a trip, I would probably not feel good about it. But in a close relationship where I trusted my partner to know when a good time for me to trip was, I think I'd be okay with trying it. I think it would be exciting in some ways, not necessarily sexual in nature but I can definitely see why the comparison is drawn. Just be careful and enjoy. I couldn't gather if he did or not, but maybe Fractal should choose a time and dose with you, so it's a shared experience. Wouldn't that make it more of a bonding type activity?

Well I sure as hell wouldn't b happy if anybody I knew did that to me, No 1 because Im epileptic/.....and Yes the person dosing someone else does have 100% obligations to look after the person should there be consequences to the person theyre blindly dosing up no matter what it is !! Could have some very adverse effects = obligation[/QUOTE];)

I could have a severe siezure and possible death from someone giving me certain drugs, especially due to the fact Im on alot of other meds for pain.

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel that tripping itself is more of an intimate experience with everything? I mean of course the connection and understanding but when I take some hits I seriously feel a bit intimate with the world. Just in the pleasure and experience thing, no erection or real orgasm ha, thats a bit weird. Just I don't know, kind of like finding out dirty secrets of the universe, getting reality to be naked ha. I want some more cid.

I have the opposite problem, I can't get my husband to dose with me.. He will take MDMA but he doesn't do psychs with me. Which I do alot of. That's why I'm
his PsychedelicLover ;)

But anyways, I dose to pretty much have sex sessions with my husband at least once a month. If not more, on an array of different compounds. I just started posting on this forum, and just recently put alot of my TR's up if you want to check them out. I love making love during the psychedelic experience, there is nothing like it.

I also agree that I like to trip alone. Not only for the deep thinking and meditation, but you have to molest yourself sometimes and pleasure yourself.

We connect deeper when we both dose on something I think, so I think you just haven't found your substance of choice. There are so many that make you want to fuck all night, and make it way more enjoyable.

Some of my favs to do have have sex: MDMA, LSD, Mushrooms, Moxy, Foxy, 2cp (amazing!!), tail end of a DMT trip and some others I can't think of. For men LSD is awesome and you don't get very bad ED.

Does anyone else feel that tripping itself is more of an intimate experience with everything? I mean of course the connection and understanding but when I take some hits I seriously feel a bit intimate with the world. Just in the pleasure and experience thing

That's sort of the way I feel, too. Tripping in itself is a kind of "mind orgasm". It's not really physical, but it still seems to have sexual aspects to me somehow, in an abstract way. It's good to know that some people have similar feelings that I do on the matter.

An LSD shower is being doused in LSD, I think. It's kind of hard to pull off, I suppose! Though I HAVE had strobe showers, and they're pretty fun. The water droplets are really neat.

Last edited:
Kinda weird, but hot too

I know this may sound weird to some of you, but I just dosed my gf (with a substance she wasnt aware of at the time) the other day, and OBVIOUSLY this is something she wanted me to do, basically surprise her with an unknown trip at an unknown time.

I understand getting aroused by tripping. I'm not a woman, but knowing I'll soon be fuckered up does do well for my libido.

However, not knowing I'm going to be tripping? I wouldn't like that. I may be biased because I have panic attacks now and then. To suddenly be intoxicated, especially on something that gives CEV/OEV, would probably be scary until I realized what was happening. Then I'd be fine, except wondering how the hell it happened.

With you two, obviously she trusts you, and trust is probably mutual between you. It's a little weird bro, but hey. Not only did you connect with a girl who likes drugs, but you shattered expectations by hooking up with a girl who likes to be dosed at your whim.

You must feel soooo powerful. 8o

What a POWERFUL boy!!

Actually he doesn't really think much of the power thing, he says.

Does anyone have any interesting stories to share?

I think this is a neat idea! You laid down some ground rules, it happened and it went well! I'm definitely keen on this one hehe.

I look forward to having showers while under the influence of LSD now. I still think about my first LSD shower...glowsticks in the shower (and the light off) and cranking some psytrance :D It was incredible!

I'm the girlfriend he speaks of, and I just have to say that I just get very excited about this idea... not in a traditional sexual way, it's not like the prospect of being dosed makes me want to have sex or anything like that. I just find the nature of tripping to be sexual, in a nontraditional "mind" way.

I was curious as to whether anyone else really is intrigued about the idea of being dosed or sees psychedelics in a similar way. That's why I wanted one of us to post this thread :]

This trip was so euphoric, exciting, mysterious and thought-provoking! :} One of my neatest experiences.

Thanks, you nice Fractal Boy. <#

While there are times when I wish I could turn on an Acid trip without actually consuming any, I would not want to be dosed against my knowledge. Who would know when it would really hit you and when it does hit you it could be at an extremely inappropriate time

I know this may sound weird to some of you, but I just dosed my gf (with a substance she wasnt aware of at the time) the other day, and OBVIOUSLY this is something she wanted me to do, basically surprise her with an unknown trip at an unknown time.

She gets alot out of this, its partially sexual, and i didnt even know which forum to put this in, it could be psych. or it could be the relationship forum, but either way, I dont really get too much out of this, and of course, the trip worked out well and there were no problems or any of that stuff.

So, since I myself dont really get much pleasure from this kinda stuff, for example, i didnt feel "good about myself" from it, and i also dont think i would like it done to me, in fact i would hate it and i would think im going insane...

Does anyone else on this planet get sexual pleasure out of this? I dont mean people that feel dominant from this, but rather people that like BEING dosed against their knowledge...

Also, she says it wasnt really too much "OH THIS MAKES ME SO HORNY" it was a subtle submissive thing that i guess would be kinda similar to some form of S&M.

Then again, she says "tripping in itself is kinda sexual" 8)

Its cute I guess, does anyone here share SUCH a zest for tripping in that same sexual way?

[GAWD i hope you dont think im trolling]

substance was 2ce, 15mg, 20 tops, if it even matters
It's not a matter of sexual, or not, for me i tell all my CLOSE friends to dose me anytime anywhere randomly, it is more of a fun thing to do and like idk, it gives you a rush, idk maybe i'm weird too XP but i've told my gf to do it to me multiple times and she still hasn't so maybe she feels like you do, the feeling bad part, but i have my friends do it too (which they have). But i can see how it can be a sexual thing. But ya tripping is a sexual thing in itself, even if you can't have sex, it's about being close and connected most of the time anyway. I would much rather have an extremely spiritual and close trip with my girlfriend than have sex on most psychadelics, because if your going into it WANTING sex than it's not as good, it has to be natural. So idk what i'm trying to say but i hope it helps XP

well, last night SHE dosed me with 10-15mg or so of 2ce, knowing what it feels like myself, its interesting, but the circumstances were weird and the comeup was unnerving at first. Really intimate experience though, i was angry at first cuz i didnt wanna be tripping for 12 hours with over-the-top 2ce visuals popping out at me at the time, then when I just let go, it was lots of fun. An octopus was trying to break through the wall, and there was lots of connection between us

US= Me and Chaosbydesign, not me and the 2c-octopus =P

Oh and I took 2 ambiens, which she didnt know about, right at the the same time she dosed me... weirrrrd comeup in 60 mins
(I didnt know, of course, that I had been dosed. I was like "huh... this time the ambien is being very tryptamine-ish"- even though 2ce is a phen... i just felt the phen body load thoughout my body and finally i started to see some very hard-to-miss distortions, and thats when i realized something is up...)

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't say no to the idea of being dosed randomly, however I can be quite particular about my setting when being dosed and if I was dosed randomly in a highly populated area I'd probably have a little bit of difficulty.

In regards to dosing your girlfriend, mine would slit my throat if I dosed her with LSD at random. My god hahaha talk about trust destroying. Having a partner that enjoys psychedelic drugs is pretty good in my book. Wouldn't want to lose that. :D

^Yeah, I'm VERY particular about my mindset and thats why when she dosed me (i wasnt expecting it AT ALL, and I had 20mg of zolpidem, which she wasnt aware of, ingested at about the same time), once I started feeling the 2ce, I noticed the typical body surges i get with tryps and some phens (2ce def. being one of them, also I find 2ce quite intense and very visual at low doses, and it lasts 12 hours for me, with one hell of an afterglow the next day) and I was staring at a blanket, and it started doing things that made me think... AMBIEN CAN DO THIS!? The blanket was swirling and there was an octopus breaking through the wall, VERY CLEARLY, like, this wasn't the least bit subtle. I asked her and she told me I had indeed been dosed, she didnt know the exact dose but told me it was 2ce...

so at first, i was freaking out partially cuz i didnt know what the combo would do, and also because I never had an "unexpected trip" like that, it kinda shocked me, but within half an hour or so, I started to enjoy the trip and it ended up being a great experience. I have taken up to 20mg of 2ce, ahem, VOLUNTARILY, lol, a whole bunch of times and I have experience with the substance, which is why I wasnt too bothered by it when I actually thought about it, but being dosed myself was new to me and unexpected, and due to the forementioned rigid tripping mindset I have, it was scary at first.

Chaosbydesign on the other hand would be happy no matter when i dosed her (as long as she didnt have any obligations like school or work), so everyone's different, and I dont know if i actually wanna be dosed again myself. But I dont mind doing it to someone who wants unexpected trips and is with me all the time (not to mention- LOVE! its actually our 1st year anniversary today), but obv. I would be very careful, I dont want her tripping as much as she does as it is.

[Mods= you can close the thread if you want, it was an experimental idea and we wanted to see other people's opinions, however I'm not REQUESTING that you close it, if people have anything to add..]

OH FRACTALSTRUCTURE.. <3 Just wanted to say hi to you in this thread.

We dosed another friend of ours a little while ago who wanted to be dosed. But we did such a bad job at it.. we were like "no, drink from THAT container".. "why?".. "just.. 'cause.."
lol... a failed attempt at being secretive. XD
He liked his trip! 4-ho-MiPT I think?

That would be kinda difficult, but it would be... unexpected I guess. A little odd : p

The burn of a 2c-e salt being absorbed down there would be a dead giveaway, I assume..

By the way, I've found that mushrooms make me feel much more in-tune with my sexual side than the phens ('cept for mescaline). Like I'm a lion or something..