• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosing your girlfriend

Haha a 2mg/ml solution of 2C-I or 2C-E taste like ass-from-concentrate. Or like, a barrel of waste from Shulgin's lab or something.

I like the idea of coming up on LSD unexpectedly on a morning with nothing to do and having my girlfriend approach me and let me know what she did :) That actually sounds unbelievably hot, at least with the girl I have in mind.

i'm all for it as long as you know the person well enough to know it's something they're ok with. i've been in FractalStructure's position, and it was definitely not a dominance thing. more of a "Surprise! You're going on a free vacation!"

:)

(granted, the vacation started with him waking up and puking, but got much better after things evened out!)

My two cents:

I agree that I wouldn't want this done to *me* (tripping is wonderful but also an intense, often terrifying experience I want to be mentally prepared for), but if your girlfriend of a year who trusts you completely wants this experience and it doesn't actively bother you, I'd say stop worrying about other peoples' prudishness. Consensual, loving, harmless sexual activity between two adults is not wrong just because drugs are involved in an unusual way, IMO. It's an experience she wants to have that you are willing to offer; I'd say, both of you should enjoy the ride!

As for it being an unusual attraction/fetish... I don't think it's that out there, although I haven't heard of this specific one before. While I think you're right to mention its potential ties to light submission play, it sounds like the submissive aspect is more about the trust she is placing in you to turn her whole experience for the day, body and mind, into your care.

That said, if it does bother you, you should talk to her about it. Maybe just getting a better sense of her desires and what motivates her to want it would make you more comfortable - or maybe it's just not something you're comfortable with. It sounds to me, though, like it's more or less working out for the two of you and you're just a tad concerned that it's "weird." Well, my advice is: don't be.

this is pretty interesting. I've been dosed by someone without my knowledge while i was asleep before & woke up tripping, but I was at a 3 day music festival so i was semi-amused and didn't really care. I wonder if anyone i know is into this... Anyway, how did you disguise the taste of 15~20mg of 2c-e? Seems like that would definitely leave a taste in most beverages I can think off

That sleeping thing, I told him he could do that to me as well. I think that'd be more disconcerting, but certainly interesting. Like a transition from a dream world into a questionably dreamy reality!

He put it in yogurt (well, Kefir, actually). It did taste a little strange, but some Kefir actually tastes sort of chemical-ish to me anyway. So it was the perfect thing to put the 2c-e in actually!

The biggest thing to me is knowing whether or not the person has prior obligations in the near future, and knowing that they're in a good mindset. If I woke up entering a trip, I would probably not feel good about it. But in a close relationship where I trusted my partner to know when a good time for me to trip was, I think I'd be okay with trying it. I think it would be exciting in some ways, not necessarily sexual in nature but I can definitely see why the comparison is drawn. Just be careful and enjoy. I couldn't gather if he did or not, but maybe Fractal should choose a time and dose with you, so it's a shared experience. Wouldn't that make it more of a bonding type activity?

If anyone dosed me without my consent I'd be less than impressed - I'm surprised that people are saying psychedelics aren't sexually stimulating - coz they are - 2CE being one such that has this aspect quite powerfully IMO.

Yea i don't have much too add, other than saying that mescaline makes me incredibly horny, which isn't exclusive to me.... And I've heard people mentioning that on multiple occasions with various 2c's..

I had 2C-E stimulated sex at the end of a first date once. I think it's on par with 2C-B for eroticism if you take it in the comforts of the bedroom.

Dosing someone without their knowledge is generally wrong but in this case she has specifically said that she wants you to do it so I see no problem with it.

It is a bit risky and you would do well to make sure that they were in a good state of mind with nothing important to do within a certain time frame but I am sure you realize this.

I personally agree that I would not want someone to do this to me because I like to mentally prepare myself for a trip to make sure I am feeling 100% but it seems like you know her well enough to accurately gauge her mental state.

When in a loving relationship you can generally tell when they're in a good mindset for this type of thing.

Yea i don't have much too add, other than saying that mescaline makes me incredibly horny, which isn't exclusive to me.... And I've heard people mentioning that on multiple occasions with various 2c's..

I've found every psychedelic substance I've taken to be the most profound of aphrodisiacs. 2cb being the most notable (as well as the other members of the magical half dozen), but not even by that much higher a degree than that of the tryptamines. It might have something to do with my personality, but maybe not so much. ;)

As far as the unexpected dosing question goes, it seems to me a rather interesting desire and I'm thankful that you shared it with us. I'm not personally into either dominant/submissive roles sexually (although I can play them quite well if the situation demands it), but I kind of grasp the mechanics of the desire (I hope).

I think you should definitely cross post this in the Sex Love and Relationships forum as well, I'd love to hear what they have to say.

Haha a 2mg/ml solution of 2C-I or 2C-E taste like ass-from-concentrate. Or like, a barrel of waste from Shulgin's lab or something.

I like the idea of coming up on LSD unexpectedly on a morning with nothing to do and having my girlfriend approach me and let me know what she did :) That actually sounds unbelievably hot, at least with the girl I have in mind.

Yeah I think that's interesting, as well. :} I'd like it if Fractalstructure did that to me.

And YAY Shulgin's lab! Hehe... That makes me happy.

The biggest thing to me is knowing whether or not the person has prior obligations in the near future, and knowing that they're in a good mindset. If I woke up entering a trip, I would probably not feel good about it. But in a close relationship where I trusted my partner to know when a good time for me to trip was, I think I'd be okay with trying it. I think it would be exciting in some ways, not necessarily sexual in nature but I can definitely see why the comparison is drawn. Just be careful and enjoy. I couldn't gather if he did or not, but maybe Fractal should choose a time and dose with you, so it's a shared experience. Wouldn't that make it more of a bonding type activity?

Yes, it would be more binding probably. That would be a really good experience!

Last edited:
^yes, but i ws by myself.
it was still quite nice though.

If anyone dosed me without my consent I'd be less than impressed - I'm surprised that people are saying psychedelics aren't sexually stimulating - coz they are - 2CE being one such that has this aspect quite powerfully IMO.

i find almost all psychs to be a little sexual.

Surprisingly 2c-e nver had that effect on me while all the other 2c's ive tried have.

Really interesting thought! In a relationship like the one my wife and I have, we generally always know how each other are feeling without words being spoken, and of course she knows my obligations. Usually I am the one waiting patiently for her to feel good about tripping, bc she knows I always want to, so I think it would be the perfect surprise for her to do that to me! Just feeling the giggles of some good acid and her looking at me would let me know instantly that she is feeling happy and positive and when she is feeling good it makes me even more happy, in turn that seems like an almost perfect way to start a trip. We are always sexual even on every drug we've taken pretty much, so I totally understand the feelings behind that. It says surprise motherfucker... we're getting close mentally and physically all day... what more could I ask for?

Really interesting thought! In a relationship like the one my wife and I have, we generally always know how each other are feeling without words being spoken, and of course she knows my obligations. Usually I am the one waiting patiently for her to feel good about tripping, bc she knows I always want to, so I think it would be the perfect surprise for her to do that to me! Just feeling the giggles of some good acid and her looking at me would let me know instantly that she is feeling happy and positive and when she is feeling good it makes me even more happy, in turn that seems like an almost perfect way to start a trip. We are always sexual even on every drug we've taken pretty much, so I totally understand the feelings behind that. It says surprise motherfucker... we're getting close mentally and physically all day... what more could I ask for?

Very well put :) God that sounds awesome haha