View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosing your girlfriend

FractalStructure

Bluelighter
I know this may sound weird to some of you, but I just dosed my gf (with a substance she wasnt aware of at the time) the other day, and OBVIOUSLY this is something she wanted me to do, basically surprise her with an unknown trip at an unknown time.

She gets alot out of this, its partially sexual, and i didnt even know which forum to put this in, it could be psych. or it could be the relationship forum, but either way, I dont really get too much out of this, and of course, the trip worked out well and there were no problems or any of that stuff.

So, since I myself dont really get much pleasure from this kinda stuff, for example, i didnt feel "good about myself" from it, and i also dont think i would like it done to me, in fact i would hate it and i would think im going insane...

Does anyone else on this planet get sexual pleasure out of this? I dont mean people that feel dominant from this, but rather people that like BEING dosed against their knowledge...

Also, she says it wasnt really too much "OH THIS MAKES ME SO HORNY" it was a subtle submissive thing that i guess would be kinda similar to some form of S&M.

Then again, she says "tripping in itself is kinda sexual" 8)

Its cute I guess, does anyone here share SUCH a zest for tripping in that same sexual way?

[GAWD i hope you dont think im trolling]

substance was 2ce, 15mg, 20 tops, if it even matters

I've never felt particularly aroused *by* a psychedelic experience...

On the point of dosing someone, I'd be all for it providing I didn't have any commitments coming up in the next couple of days.

I definitely get the vibe of all this, I can see where you're going with it. I wouldn't necessarily say its right, but I do get it.

nearjat said:
I definitely get the vibe of all this, I can see where you're going with it. I wouldn't necessarily say its right, but I do get it.

^ See i knew someone would say that!

Okay, another thing you guys should know:

we set some ground rules for dosing which include not-incredibly-high doses, good mindset, no combos, no first time with a substance, and no obligations for a bit

The only reason i felt weird writing about this was the anticipation of replies like people thinking its not "right"
keep in mind i didnt even really wanna do this on my own, the girl i am dating WANTS me to do this, and its been about a year since we started dating, and she complained many times that i didnt dose her yet

I mean if thats what the girl wants then you can't feel bad for dosing her. I think this would be pretty cool (if it was planned out accordingly) to start tripping for no reason.

It might be a little intense if it sneaks up on you though, but if it creeps in and you start to feel it, I think that'd be pretty sweet, not sexual though. I don't get arousal out of tripping.

Yeah, I kinda predicted that someone who put it in the moral gray area...
I think it's fine personally if she asked for it and you talked about it

I've never felt particularly aroused *by* a psychedelic experience...

On the point of dosing someone, I'd be all for it providing I didn't have any commitments coming up in the next couple of days.

Its not about the psychedelic itself. Its the feeling of having your drink spiked etc... THe CIA used to dose hookers and ordinary people with acid against their knowledge and then carry out acts of sexual deviance or frightening experiments on them. It is definately more the dominance thing. She gets soemthing out of being date rape scenario or CIA sexual abuse role playing probably. I would too if I were a girl maybe? IDK I guess it makes sense allthough haven't heard of it before.

I'm the girlfriend he speaks of, and I just have to say that I just get very excited about this idea... not in a traditional sexual way, it's not like the prospect of being dosed makes me want to have sex or anything like that. I just find the nature of tripping to be sexual, in a nontraditional "mind" way.

I was curious as to whether anyone else really is intrigued about the idea of being dosed or sees psychedelics in a similar way. That's why I wanted one of us to post this thread :]

This trip was so euphoric, exciting, mysterious and thought-provoking! :} One of my neatest experiences.

Thanks, you nice Fractal Boy. <#

she gets soemthing out of being date rape scenario or CIA sexual abuse role playing probably.

HAHA no, a "date rape" scenario doesn't sound good to me at all...

The CIA thing just amuses me.

I just like the excitement and psychedelia. :/ I guess it's also a bit submissive, but not to the extreme that you're speaking of

If anyone dosed me without my consent I'd be less than impressed - I'm surprised that people are saying psychedelics aren't sexually stimulating - coz they are - 2CE being one such that has this aspect quite powerfully IMO.

HAHA no, a "date rape" scenario doesn't sound good to me at all...

The CIA thing just amuses me.

I just like the excitement and psychedelia. :/ I guess it's also a bit submissive, but not to the extreme that you're speaking of

oooo, ok. It just seemed like it could be and there are people with some interesting kinks so I just thought maybe. The CIA thing seems amusing until you have met people that had to go through it unfortunately. They did all sorts of mind control experiments and kidnappings etc... and left alot of people with some pretty shitty psychological wreckage..:(

When I was on trip with my ex gf... all we wanted to do whole day was next generation hippies :D I normaly listen music,watch futurama,meditate & shit but this time it was very different.Acid is great for those things

Nice thread. :D

I do understand it. If she wanted to be surprisingly dosed without her knowledge with the ground rules of no first time drug, normal dose, no obligations for the next while etc. then it's all good in my book. :)

My boyfriend has agreed with me that I can dose him with LSD without his knowing, as long as it is good timing and we don't have anything to do for a while. But I dont think that it is a sexual thing for him at all, just the thrill of suddently feeling the LSD creeping up unexpectedly

For the OP, I can see where you are coming from, and its good that you guys talked about it and agreed no new substances, or high doses etc - sounds pretty fun to me. Personally I would love to dose someone with MDMA without them knowing about it at the time, but as long as they had told me previously that they are okay with it. Imagine it, feeling normal then BAM, you feeling amazing out of nowhere

Thanks for the responses, keep em coming if you want, i just find this amusing and wanna know what other people think.

Specifically cuz 2ce is supposed to be an aphrodisiac

normally i am against dosing someone without their knowledge.....

But if she ask you to do it, and enjoys herself, i see very little harm in it.... Its not a typical fetish but being ok with yourself and those around you enough to be open about "i get sexual satisfaction out of you dosing me, so do it" is probably not a bad thing...

At this point i really wouldn't be too against it if it was something i had taken before, the dose wasn't inappropriately large, and they knew i had nothing else to do for the day.....

this is pretty interesting. I've been dosed by someone without my knowledge while i was asleep before & woke up tripping, but I was at a 3 day music festival so i was semi-amused and didn't really care. I wonder if anyone i know is into this... Anyway, how did you disguise the taste of 15~20mg of 2c-e? Seems like that would definitely leave a taste in most beverages I can think of

Anyway, how did you disguise the taste of 15~20mg of 2c-e? Seems like that would definitely leave a taste in most beverages I can think of

Oh? I've dissolved 16mg into a glass of water and didn't really notice it much... I'd imagine it would disappear in anything with a flavor.

a friend of mine chugged down a communal bottle of 2c....

It was meant to be sipped on by like 10 people through the day and he just kind of found it while he was really thirsty and ended up drinking quite a lot of it down before the taste really sent up any red flags....