• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Don't feel the Codeine

It is very rare how rapidly tolerance to pregabalin increases. I remember when my doctor prescribed it for me. I was taking 450 or 600mg the day I bought the box, and I would refrain from taking it and wait 2 days for the tolerance to drop. Because taking the same dose the next day produces very little effect, I would say less than half of the previous dose. I never took pregabalin again after I went a month without my prescription, when I bought it I took a stupid 750mg.
It was great, but only 70% of the experience. I came home after doing many things and went to bed because I was nodding a lot. And I had very strange dreams, I went down to tell my mother about the dreams but fuuuck, I could hardly speak, I kept nodding and staring. It was scary for my mom but I was fine in the end just another bad memory for my parents
I had a similar experience a couple of days ago when I started taking Lyrica to help with Tramadol withdrawal. I kept nodding and had such vivid dreams. I would wake up, do and say stuff, then fall asleep again, and wouldn't even remember it. And I had just taken 300mg. I once took 300mg a few months ago, but it didn't have the same effect. I would say it didn't even work at all as I had expected (which is confusing, cause I certainly felt the effect of 300mg a couple of days ago). It just made me feel drunk. None of the euphoria or stimulant effect lots of people describe. Did you feel any euphoria with Pregabalin alone?

I am sorry to hear that man. I don't even want to imagine what you go through when you run out of tramadol and benzos. It must be a real torture.
What benzo do you take? Is it very difficult to get benzos in Argentina?

In my case I get everything from my doctor, he is "helping" me with the addiction to opiates. I've taken almost all the benzos (except RCs) Now I was taking 30mg of diazepam a day, but asked to switch to clonazepam. It is not difficult to get a prescription for benzo, or at least for me, although there are many benzos on the black market, especially Alprax

I had a similar experience a couple of days ago when I started taking Lyrica to help with Tramadol withdrawal. I kept nodding and had such vivid dreams. I would wake up, do and say stuff, then fall asleep again, and wouldn't even remember it. And I had just taken 300mg. I once took 300mg a few months ago, but it didn't have the same effect. I would say it didn't even work at all as I had expected (which is confusing, cause I certainly felt the effect of 300mg a couple of days ago). It just made me feel drunk. None of the euphoria or stimulant effect lots of people describe. Did you feel any euphoria with Pregabalin alone?
I always felt some kind of euphoria with Pregabalin, but it is a very strange drug, some of my friends love those capsules and others do not get a high from them.

The first few times I took tramadol and pregabalin I was nodding like never before and I was seeing fireworks all around me lol. At first, it was very euphoric and it was like a non dirty alcohol buzz. Eventually, that effect passed over use and I stopped taking it because it didn't make sense.
I think pregabalin is an excellent potentiator but by itself, in my experience, it doesn't cause you much euphoria.

The first few times I took tramadol and pregabalin I was nodding like never before and I was seeing fireworks all around me lol. At first, it was very euphoric and it was like a non dirty alcohol buzz. Eventually, that effect passed over use and I stopped taking it because it didn't make sense.
I think pregabalin is an excellent potentiator but by itself, in my experience, it doesn't cause you much euphoria.
Tramadol to me works as an upper, and Pregabalin as a downer, so I wonder how I would feel with these two combined haha.
Did you feel a stimulant euphoria when you took them together? Or a calming one? (I know you said you were nodding, but maybe that was the secondary effect).

Tramadol to me works as an upper, and Pregabalin as a downer, so I wonder how I would feel with these two combined haha.
Did you feel a stimulant euphoria when you took them together? Or a calming one? (I know you said you were nodding, but maybe that was the secondary effect).

I would say that the 1-2 hours are more stimulating and when the pregabalin reaches its maximum effect, it is more a downer. Keep in mind that I was taking large doses of pregabalin (I think 6-8 pills out of 75). I was falling sleep everywhere lol. I liked to put on a movie at night and I finally ended up nodding through the entire movie haha.
What I liked about pregabalin was that it took away all my anxiety. I suffer from social anxiety and with pregabalin I even talked to strangers on the street lol. The bad thing is that sometimes it made me stutter and it seemed like I was drunk from the voice and the way I walked.

Codeine is abprodrug you may lack enzymes and even if you don't lack them you still need 150 to 200mg to feel a good high.

I would say that the 1-2 hours are more stimulating and when the pregabalin reaches its maximum effect, it is more a downer. Keep in mind that I was taking large doses of pregabalin (I think 6-8 pills out of 75). I was falling sleep everywhere lol. I liked to put on a movie at night and I finally ended up nodding through the entire movie haha.
What I liked about pregabalin was that it took away all my anxiety. I suffer from social anxiety and with pregabalin I even talked to strangers on the street lol. The bad thing is that sometimes it made me stutter and it seemed like I was drunk from the voice and the way I walked.
I definitely felt the anxiolytic effects of Pregabalin haha. I was more talkative and it was funny to me how I acted and the drunk feeling it brought. I just wish it didn't knock me out at the end haha.

Does anyone here like dihydrocodeiene way superior to codeine and isnt a prodrug

Your tolerance to Tramadol is the most likely explanation. These two, Codein and Tramadol are pretty interchangeable in terms of relative potency. The big difference would be Tramadol's role as an SNRI.

However, some folks have a very low genetic ability to process or demethylate Codeine into Morphine, the drug responsible for most of Codeines effects.

I fall into this category. I've taken up to a gram of Codeine in one sitting and really got nothing from it. Just something to consider.

Does anyone here like dihydrocodeiene way superior to codeine and isnt a prodrug

I've never taken it man. I'm from Chile and here we don't have much supply of opioids lol. There are morphine, oxycodone, buprenorphine, fentanyl, tapentadol, codeine, and tramadol. Only tramadol, codeine (in syrup) and tapentadol is easy to get, the others are almost impossible since they are highly regulated. I think anyone who wants to stop taking opioids should come to Chile hahaha.

I took dihydrocodeine in Cambodia a few times and had some intense vomit sessions afterwards. I very rarely get nauseous from opioids, so that was a surprise. They also have something called ethylmorphine that is stronger than codeine, but very gentle. These meds are OTC in good countries. No need to act like a junkie/criminal.

I took dihydrocodeine in Cambodia a few times and had some intense vomit sessions afterwards. I very rarely get nauseous from opioids, so that was a surprise. They also have something called ethylmorphine that is stronger than codeine, but very gentle. These meds are OTC in good countries. No need to act like a junkie/criminal.

Apparently in Mexico many drugs are also sold without a prescription too. I would love to go live in one of those countries. :love:
In my country, however, you cannot even buy codeine/paracetamol without a prescription. That shit sucks.