• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does Tattoos of ur Girlfriend/boyfriend name on you means "true love"?

Not to mention Sam Wilson made TWO threads about the same damn thing.

No one is here to make fun of people as their sole purpose here but damn it is creepy as fuck to stalk the instagram of a chick who dumped you 6 months ago and make a two threads about what her behavior means and whether or not you should get a tattoo of her as well and then edit it to something less creepy but still weird. So yeah I mean its gentle teasing of dude to stop his stalkerish behavior.

Obviously this chick has moved on and so should Sam.

wow what a thread

lets not encourage people to get dodgy tattoo's. you cannot remove them- but you can replace them with a big dirty scar which will be called removal and cost shitloads

OP

only very stupid people get the name of someone else tattoo'd on them

even your childs name will look tacky after about 10 minutes.

also if you are not with her stop fixating on her and go find someone new

I have one tattoo of someone's name and it say's "Mom".

That is about the only name tattoo you won't regret.

Even then it is awkwardly places and sometimes looks like it says "woW."

Just to say:

I used to come in here and write about a girl named Alisha, in 2002-2003, or so. She didn't break up with me but it was complicated. I may have had some the same or similar "gentle teasing". I made multiple threads on it. Venting, perhaps... Seeking.

I asked her to marry me once, setting it in a message (voice) to be received by her 6 months after I sent it, as at the time we had just had something happen that made communication impossible. By the time she received it on 12/21/2004, and called me back immediately, saying yes--Basically, I had gotten over it. Or had decided to move on, for reasons. Strange, but I could have married her (when I got the confidence to say, I moved on). After people on the fucking internet may have very likely have told me I was being weird, and it is time to move on, years earlier, I could have made it to where I (thought I) wanted to be.

I'm saying that people need to be a little less judgmental on these forums, and realize that they don't have the fucking answers.

And be more patient.

Sam- if you get the tattoo, if that is the case, as it isn't clear still to me... Who is it for? Is it for yourself (and why?), or is it (still for yourself, but...) for her/to show her that you will go through pain for her?

Last edited:
Getting a tattoo of your ex gf would be fucking retarded.

Imagine getting the restraining order while the tattoo was still healing?

Um, yeah. My participation in any given conversation is over when I decide to stop participating...

Check out this abortion of a tattoo:

1361552921-world-worst-tattoo.jpg

And this attempt to remove a name:

184254.jpg

And, finally, this lunatic:

enhanced-buzz-17444-1400783342-16.jpg

Last edited:
My mother actually took me to the shop to get the "Mom" tattoo.

Really if you are getting someone's name tattooed on you, they should be with you when you do it.

It was her idea. It was a cover-up tattoo of something rather obscene so she was saying I should get it covered up and I thought it would be nice to get "Mom" there.

But yeah for real don't surprise your gf or especially your ex with a tattoo of their name. That shit is creepy.

I want a tattoo of myself in a crown of thorns. I'd laugh about it, even though they want to crucify me.

Sam wackson, i have a mantra for you to chant over and over to get your mind right: Money Over Bitches