• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does Tattoos of ur Girlfriend/boyfriend name on you means "true love"?

I've simply made a mistake of my post. What your excuse ? Now if you have something negative to say, shut up and get the heck outta here.

Alright, I'll answer your question. The tattoo is an excellent idea, it is a great way to show someone you truly love them and will forever.

It sounds like your ex has dodged a bullet by breaking up with you Sam Wilson. You are WAY too involved in what she's doing in her new relationship. Can anyone say stalker?

Let alone don't even know the WHOLE story of why she broke up with me.

Like a person that believes too much stuff just watching the news and reading the newspapers which half of of what they say are lies

You obviously don't know me well don't you?

#judger

Yes you're right I'm judging you. Posting several times about your ex girlfriend's new relationship is perfectly normal behaviour and I should be ashamed of myself. I will just go back to believing everything I see portrayed by the media now, thanks for the advice. I can't imagine why your ex would have ever broken up with you, she must have serious issues to end a relationship with such a mentally sound individual.

You really need to move on from your ex.. It's unhealthy worrying about what she and her new girlfriend are doing, obviously she is happy.

BTW this is his second post on the subject of his ex gf and her tattoo of her new lover whom she really fancies a great deal more.

Dopemaster. Shut up

First off, make me.

Second, welcome to Bluelight!

All I did was ask the simple question as to whether we should merge this with your other thread about your ex gf, her gf, and their tattoos. I mean how many threads are you gonna make about this chick?

Think before you post.

QFT, also think before you start multiple threads about the same thing.

Thanks for people's time and our bandwidth here with your pathetic shite. I mean that is what this forum is for, but come one how many threads on the exact same thing do you need?

It sounds like your ex has dodged a bullet by breaking up with you Sam Wilson. You are WAY too involved in what she's doing in her new relationship. Can anyone say stalker?

Yeah and this isn't even his first post on the subject. I wonder if his name is really Sam Wilson. Well Samuel. I dunno if she dodged the bullet just yet because I think it is stalking her. So it is more like a time bomb you want to get far, far away from.

I've simply made a mistake of my post. What your excuse ? Now if you have something negative to say, shut up and get the heck outta here.

I don't need excuses, but as for what I really don't know as to what you are accusing people of? Get the heck out of where? What did anyone do to you? Who shit in your cereal?

And that goes for everyone

Yeah that will show them.

So anyways Sam why don't you make another thread about the subject until someone tells you what you want to hear.

I think that your chick left you. She wasn't all that into you. She probably cheated on you since she left you for someone she already knew.

Anyways she got some chick's name tatted on her, so deal with it. By deal with it I mean get over it and stop stalking her via social media and definitely not in real life.

I am guessing she has your number blocked or you could just call her and ask her what this is about, but you are probably not on the best of terms?

If you are having issues with deleting a thread seeing how you made the same one at least twice I can help you with that, but as far as obsessing over your ex gf and her new found love that is obviously a shitload better than what you two had going on, that is a SamWilson problem.

People tried to help you and give you advice and you get mad. I am sure that is nothing like your real personality and that couldn't have anything to do with why you don't even have anyone irl to talk to about this matter. I usually talk to my friends about stuff like this. I think my friends would ridicule me for worrying about what my ex gf was doing and that she had left me for a woman.

So yeah to sum it all up Sam. Your gf left you for a chick. You spy on her instagram and hate that the passion in their relationship is so hot that they got each other's names inked on one another. I guess you just feel like you deserve to have your name tatted on her body. Is that it?

Hope it all works out well for you and you stop stalking her before she finds out and her gf beats you up and then they both pull restraining orders on you.

I think another thread might help....maybe she will read it and get back with don't you don't you?

^
The last two combined.

He could make another thread and display the new tattoo.

The real question is where to get the tattoo. The face is forever so that shows serious devotion. Above the genitals is a classy touch.

Or he could just go with the standard high up on the shoulder and get his next few gf's names tattooed below it not that this guy is gonna be dating much imho.

I am against putting names on my body. I have wedding ink as part of my sleeve.
Same theme as his but different style. Looking at it no one would know the significance but me.
Worked out well as now I am divorced.

The one names on me.. My father.. My daughter.. And my grandmother when she passes will get the biggest tribute tat... Women raised me like I was her own..

Yea my boyfriend is a tattoo artist and tattoos names all the time and you can totally tell that every one that gets their partners name on them means they are in TRUE love. I actually don't even think it's tru love til u get the tattoo. Bc like he said if u get it that means you went thru a TON of pain to put their name on your body forever so obv. U must really love them.
I think the best thing to do would be get a tattoo of her FULL name, or maybe just her first name really big, or maybe even her portrait, and then show all her friends and as many people as u can on Facebook / Instagram. That way she will not only know you TRUELY love her, but that u love her more than the other girl cuz your tattoo is bigger, and all her friends will clearly see that and tell her to come back to you.
And it's even better that it is your first and only tattoo so it will show that you love only her, and are wiling to permanently change your body just to show her that!

Remember - go to the cheapest artist you can find bc expensive tattoo are just bullshit and are no different!
Oh! And definetly spend some more time following her on the Internet so you can get to learn stuff about her you didn't know! Then surprise her with it by putting it in your tattoo! For example, if she loves dogs, make the dot in the "I" a paw print ( if her name had an I ) or get one letter in her favorite color! Or maybe a little doodle of her favorite food or lucky number!

I swear she'll be so impressed shell never look at you the same again!

It could be that the person love/d you the time he/she got the tattoo. But hey, it's really a bad idea to get a tattoo of their name or worst their portrait. I have seen lots of those and just end up to breakups..and it's kinda funny when the person hides it with a new one or even laser removal.

It is funny how some people on this site chant harm reduction and turn around and try to make someone feel like shit. I doubt many join this site for harm reduction.

OP-- Your behavior may be either stalking or certain persistence. There seems to be little nuance when it comes to many. At any rate, when a man sets his sites on someone, when he smells a female whose scent gets into his system and gets locked into place, it can be a hard thing to let go of. Its like an imprint.

Nobody here can judge you. Beware of poppy words that have definitely negative connotations, like "stalker". Keep in mind nobody here or few are likely professionals. My father asked my mother out, she said no. Then he brought another woman to the club she was playing at, and let her see that he could get another. My dad used someone. My dad did something a lot of judger's on internet forums would slam him for. He even continued to pursue a girl after she told him no. Kept his sites on her. So many times this has happened throughout history. A man has to fight for what he wants.

My first girlfriend, and another, are perfect examples of having current husbands who they turned down/turned away, multiple times, and the guys persisted. I am sure if said guys would have shown any amount of belly-uppedness on a forum, at least some weakling harm reduction trollwolves would have a hayday with them. "Let her go" "stop talking about it" "we don't want to hear about it you're being stalkerish".

Four years, though... That is a long time. It is understandable you are struggling with this. I am far more pathetic than you are... I pine over certain girls I have only met briefly, or haven't even met.

Guys don't really have it easy. They can be creepy and sweet all at once. Depends on who you ask.

I would say that the best that you can do is try to move on, if you think that that is the move. At least, reconcile what can be, to keep it in perspective that you may not get her back. And be open for new. But only you know your situation.

Tattoo... True love? Like StarOceanHouse said, it may be an attempt to symbolize, but I doubt it definitely indicates "true love". Her being 21, unless she has a child or a deep connection with family/friends, I doubt she has a real concept of true love, IMO. Sounds like she is growing/exploring. Or her friend. I could be wrong. But my concept of love has changed certainly, over years

Ultimately it is up to you. I say be prepared and ready to move forward. Four years, though, is a good amount of time, and I doubt it is easy. While I did disagree with attitudes of many here (I often do--People on the internet), dwelling-I understand we want to--we seem to think we can fix problems... That's what guys do... But at the least, others become uncomfortable to hear about it. They don't know what to tell you, really. Perhaps its because they too never really get over the last person, or sometimes don't. I don't know.. Until someone comes and can "replace" them. I don't know.

Anyways, good luck. Sorry if I was of no help. I just had my own share of people telling me not to dwell, that I'm a stalker. And creepy (or, one person... I tend to exaggerate sometimes). In ways I definitely agree. But they don't know, and aren't really in the position to judge. Same with you. None here are in a position to judge. It is understandable you get mad. The best advice I have for posting is to try to maintain a disconnect between yourself and what you put in the post. Try to lay it down like a hypothetical, to keep your own personal feelings or presence out of it, to have them answer perhaps more helpfully... Objectively. I'm just thinking.

Last edited:
I'm confused-

samwilson, this thread isn't about whether or not you should get a tattoo, right? It is "does it mean true love" in regard to your ex girls girl, so that you can maintain knowledge/situational awareness of your former girl.

...That's what I get from reading your post, but many are seeming to be responding telling you not to get a tattoo...

I won't judge you, but your ex girl and her new girl sound dysfunctional. A little dramatic. "Went through pain for me". I don't know, but that doesn't seem like a girl I would want. I'll say it sounds like YOU dodged a bullet with this one. But, I have no idea.

Last edited:
I'm confused-

samwilson, this thread isn't about whether or not you should get a tattoo, right?

The OP edited his original post, after 2.5 days.
It was, initially, about whether or not he should get a tattoo... (from memory)