• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does Tattoos of ur Girlfriend/boyfriend name on you means "true love"?

samwilson

Greenlighter
Does Tattoo of your Girlfriend or Boyfriend's name in you means "true love" to the other person?

My ex girlfriend of 4 years(Jan 2011 to JanI 2015) showed of her girlfriends tattoo of my exes name on Instagram.

Ex says that her girlfriend "been through pain for her"

I'm a 27 year old guy BTW. Ex is 21 and her girlfriend is 24.

I have no tattoos on me at all by the way and has not once had one.

P.S. i haven't cheated on her once, notblied to her, been upfront to her , been there for her etc.

Ex Girlfriend and her girlfriend been together for since either Oct or November 2014 to January, and exes girlfriend got the tattoo in late of January (2015)

Last edited:
In short NO

Do not get a tattoo - of your partner (EVER). Get a tattoo of your feelings of that time <3 (no names, or profiles etc)

I have 6 tattoos and have been with my SO for seven years but I don't think I'll ever get his name tattooed on me. It seems to be tempting fate to get someone's name permenantly marked on your skin :-/

You really need to move on from your ex.. It's unhealthy worrying about what she and her new girlfriend are doing, obviously she is happy.

got a tattoo / said together through life
carving your name / With my pocket knife

Coldplay seems to think so. :)

Tattooing names is a curse, they've just doomed their relationship.

One of my best friends is working on a cover-up for the tattoo of her ex's name that she got on her wrist when they were together. In other words, tattooing your SO's name on your body is not recommended.

the unchangeable truth of this world is change. everything is constantly in flux and to think we have control over our future thoughts, emotions and circumstances is pointless.

What you mean by that may I ask?
It's not literally a curse, but it's a common belief that by tattooing the name of one's SO on one's arm jinxes the relationship. This has, of course, developed due to so many people walking around with their ex's name on their arm long after they have separated.

" the unchangeable truth of this world is change. everything is constantly in flux and to think we have control over our future thoughts, emotions and circumstances is pointless."

Can you explain to me by what you mean? If you don't mind of course

As a male, getting a girl's name tattooed is the stupidest thing you could possibly do. It makes you look like a pussified, simpering bitch to EVERYONE, including your girl who will lose respect and cheat or dump you.

Greenlighter
22-02-2015 01:38 Report Post
OI'm a 27 year old guy and I have no tattoos on me and not once had Amy tattoos.

Exgirfriend is 21(going on 22 in may) while her girlfriend is 23 or 24.

Not to mention I was good to my ex overall(did not once cheat on her, always upfront to her, did not lie, was there for her etc.)

Ex girlfriend broke up with me over an argument and me disagreeing having a three way relatioship between her and her girlfriend(which ex wanted cause she likes/loves the girl which ex is either bi or lesbian)

Also, ex girlfriend says that her girlfriend loves her more cause she's "been through pain for her" getting name tattoos on her.K. My ex girlfriend of 4 years (January 2011 to January 2015) broke up with to be with a girl who she's been with since October or November 2014.

In late January(2015) ex girlfriend shows picture on instagram of her girlfrieneld having my ex name tattooed on her arm.

What do you think? About the tattoo

Should we just merge Sam's threads about his ex gf getting a chicks name tattooed on her?

Also OP stop obsessing/stalking your ex. It is really not healthy to be worried about what someone does after they leave you.