• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does speed even get you high?

Sort of why it's better to pay what seems like silly prices for nice transparent crystals of methamphetamine. 30mg of that and you fucking know you've had a drug!
Yet even big chunks of crystal, there was one that was square a couple inches across and 3/4" thick, looked like quartz....had a resinous quality to the surface.
That must be the cut does anybody have any idea what that stuff is that climbs up the side of the bowl?

IMG-20220611-212046.jpg

I do like me a lick of crystal. Nice kick when you get a good lungful. I find foil and tooter to be as affective as a glass bowl if I'm honest. Just gotta have that technique down. Unfortunately I had plenty of practice smoking brown.
Might be time to hit the dark web againz it's been a while.

Yet even big chunks of crystal, there was one that was square a couple inches across and 3/4" thick, looked like quartz....had a resinous quality to the surface.
That must be the cut does anybody have any idea what that stuff is that climbs up the side of the bowl?
Good meth runs away from the flame when smoked in a glass bowl (or on foil).

Me and Mrs often enjoy a cheeky 1g if pure on a Friday when kids are away, one week couldn't get it but we was offered speed and it was significantly cheaper I was still new this type of drug tbh
But we got 3g and split it so 1.5g each thinking should be sweet as we had smashed 4g on certain nights over 48hours pure coke or pureish lol.
Fuck me we started speed at 5pm and we both sniffed our baggies by 2am, so thought would crash in a few hours, how wrong I was we was still awake the following night 🤣🤣, 0.5g swallowed or sniffed over a period is more then enough for 24 hours in my opinion

Me and Mrs often enjoy a cheeky 1g if pure on a Friday when kids are away, one week couldn't get it but we was offered speed and it was significantly cheaper I was still new this type of drug tbh
But we got 3g and split it so 1.5g each thinking should be sweet as we had smashed 4g on certain nights over 48hours pure coke or pureish lol.
Fuck me we started speed at 5pm and we both sniffed our baggies by 2am, so thought would crash in a few hours, how wrong I was we was still awake the following night 🤣🤣, 0.5g swallowed or sniffed over a period is more then enough for 24 hours in my opinion
That's dangerous

Coke we could easily make a 0.5g each last from 6pm till midnight with friends social mixed with booze and weed but I'm in a bad place at min I know I'm riding a bad wave and il get off it but at the moment I'm just surfing the wave and making poor decisions for temporary positive affects

Coke we could easily make a 0.5g each last from 6pm till midnight with friends social mixed with booze and weed but I'm in a bad place at min I know I'm riding a bad wave and il get off it but at the moment I'm just surfing the wave and making poor decisions for temporary positive affects
Not judging that's the cool thing about BL most people don't judge unless they do

Ah dude no it's all sweet I know your not judging I just admitted to myself a while back what was happening and that it would come to an end but at the min what I'm doing is more for survival then pleasure

Amphetamine for sure gets one high but serotonergic stims like meth are more euphoric.

My first real drug besides DXM and alcohol were 20mg (yeah, just 20mg) of dexamphetamine in a EDM club. I was bouncing around the whole night, half excited, half anxious. It was a nice time but I had no urge to repeat the experience, there was too much edgyness about it. Only much later when I discovered meth I realized how euphoric stims can be. And I only ever used low (10-35mg probably) of meth.

Yeah, no judgements, but please try and treat new sources/batches as if they were pure for your first dose with it. 500mg if that speed is enough for 24hr of that speed, but if anyone gets even 50% pure speed, that's 250mg and is enough to get you in real trouble.
You can always do more, but you can never take less, and all that