• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does speed even get you high?

Just couldn't have been phet, 2g would have had you proper of your tits lad, no doubt about it.

I know speed as in the mix form with glucose, and just base/paste unmixed. Mostly an older generation drug, the housewifes love it though, actually know more woman that are big into than their phet than geezas, also know in recent years a more potent version has come along known as 'brain' presumably because it does your brain in, insanely strong. All the stuff I know round about I know comes up for the pool, I read someone here said something about a dutch connection so I definitely think there is a link there. I have done phet in the past mainly in its base form, takes me time to get in down me!! that smell, its so strong and nasty then struggle trying not to bring it back up, if its good stuff then it is ok for what it is, you do flee about off your tits doing mad shit, basically breaking stuff by opening it up fucking about with shit in some mad phet zone you somehow think you will make it better haha fucked up, but good timrs!! if your maybe on your second night on and its early hours the noises you hear freak you out, you think a swat team are coming for you - we dont even have swats in the UK, but thats good ol' phet. I haven't touched it in a few years and isn't on my to do list, but maybe one day who knows, I know I have my issues, but I dont think I could be a speed junkie, brutal!! it is all in the head with them, thats how alot of phet junkies end up in ward24 cause speeds destroys the brain.
Sorry to bump an old thread but its exactly this. Then you have to listen to the fuckers go on on and on about their awesome or super bad upbringing or lifestyles for hours on hours. Or you have the paratroopers like you mentioned.

Actually personally know three separate woman who hung themselves in same small city, all were heavy speedfreaks.

I can't stand the drug at all. I'm under 30, I like to think I had access to much better alternatives that make a spin trip utter brutalness. Wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy.

Its Sunday 3:11am, I was sold a half G of supposed "preemo" coke on the Friday at bout 6pm, first small tab tasted of nothing but speed no numbness but it came from somebody close, very close, who I wouldn't of thought would have done me over after being clean for many years, you'd think they'd want you too have a good time. It's almost like he knew the speed is my worst nightmare and was jealous of me or something, I'll get too more of that soon.

Yeah was definitely heavily cut with speed it's nearly 3 days later and I'm still motoring like fuck. Someone he knew recently got an Oz of "really" good coke and he was able to cut it 3/1 he was over the moon about proclaiming to people too btw(lmao)

Someone else got 1.5 off him later and had a bump and it was defo more cokey. I've been 100% stitched up. We went on to buy another g between us as I thought it would be the "better" cokier stuff again which it was.

Finished all the blow at 4am Friday but 5am I was dying ordered food sometime in the am and ate that. Lay with extreme right temple pulsing throbbing pain for 2 hours. Was seriously thinking about going to A&E. Went too the shops at 12:30pm Saturday which was brutal in itself and by the time I left the shop at about 1pm Saturday I was absolutely longing again for absofuckinlutely no apparent reason after feeling absolutely miserable and down and depressed. Nose was well and truly flushed and clean many hours before so had nothing to do with that.

All I can guess was I either literally took this pricks word for it that it was coke and he's spiked me with speed to be an evil bastard. Hes the jealous type, always complaining how he had it so better drug wise, so harder life wise, so smarter sense wise. Guys a genius. So against my better judgement after many many years off it. (I fuckin knew it was speed I just wanted it to be coke)((do I give him the benefit of the doubt and the half I had asked for was maybe forgotten about and he just palmed me a half of speed out of kindness, knowing my issues with it?))

All I know is I've been mugging myself off on Facebook all weekend wired too the moon, not one wink of tiredness apart from when the real coke wore off. Cunt probably has me on their lure delighted that one of his own who earned all his peers respect for getting clean, was back on a bender again making an arse of himself which would of never happened with a cheeky half g of even council coke or preemo coke.

Wicked mate, this is someone very very close to me. Out of the bit I had left I racked up some lines when we got home and he deliberately knocks a beer on them. My mate even said it to me later so I know it wasn't just me thinking it.

Speed freaks are twisted cunts, aot of their minds are just pure fucked. Self centered scumbag. Not even a family deal and hounding ya for that extra one on tic even though it's your last.

These speed freaks are the type to grudge you a couple Val 5s at the end of the night for a come down too!

Even reading this post back, does this seem like a man who snorted at most 2g of cocaine in less than a 12 hour period? I can't even think about sleeping. The paranoia was so intense while dark in the early hours of the Friday but when it kicked in heavy on Saturday again, luckily I've had no paranoia touch wood.

I'd kill for some smack, I bet that's what the cunt wants to begin with, to watch all the respect everyone gives me for being on the gear so young but getting off for a good 6+ years. What other reason do you spike a paranoid ex smack head with spin? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Washing my hands of him after this one. Can't fucking believe my luck, didn't even get shit done. I sat and talked pish on Facebook all day🤣

Oh what a naive fool I was...3 years trapped in "speedfreak" hell!! 2 years off it 😁

I look back on my speed freak days with fondness. I fuckin loved the stuff. It's just a shame that real speed seems to be non existant anymore. I don't want caffeine. I don't want ephedrine. I don't want RCs and I certainly don't want fuckin glucose.

I want amphetamine sulphate!

I used to love the high I used to get while riding a motorbike at 200mph, turtle speed for some people.

So yeah speed does get you high

Seek out the good speed guide and you might get lucky. I dont even know where it is now, I forget. It's not a dnm or anything, its like a dw "reddit" thread for UK speed.

It started with a reddit post where somebody from the UK sent a bunch of dnm samples to wedinos or EC, and none came back positive, for pure amph. A few people here saw it and I intended to post the original to show how ridiculously bad the situation was, but reddit banned dnm reddits a few days later.

Go there and you will find your best shots.

Looked at some speed a mate had and it was almost entirely caffeine (he was excited about the sparling crystals, when it was completely dry...).
If you make a saturated soln, in boiling water, then let it cool to about 10°C, you will get lots and lots of caffeine crystals forming. Any amphetamine present, will be in the soln you get from putting damp caffeine crystals in a very fine cloth, then squeezing the fuck out of it (it will also contain some caffeine - just treat it as you don't need a cup of coffee, with the speed).
From what I've heard, some 'speed' doesn't even contain any amphetamine.

For those interested in solubilities

1g of amphetamine sulphate dissolves in 11ml of water @ 25°C (~90mg/ml)
Caffeine solubility in water
22mg/ml @ 25°C
677mg/ml @ 100°C

On the rare occasions I’ve tried it, wanking or sex has been unavailable due to the old shrinking willy.

Seek out the good speed guide and you might get lucky. I dont even know where it is now, I forget. It's not a dnm or anything, its like a dw "reddit" thread for UK speed.

It started with a reddit post where somebody from the UK sent a bunch of dnm samples to wedinos or EC, and none came back positive, for pure amph. A few people here saw it and I intended to post the original to show how ridiculously bad the situation was, but reddit banned dnm reddits a few days later.

Go there and you will find your best shots.
Reddit is for losers

Yes it clogs up the plumbing too. As you stand there over the toilet contorting to get the first dribble of pee to come out
That was always an issue in clubs when full of MDMA. I’d be in the toilet cubicle because sod getting ya little pilly willy out at the urinals, and because you’re in there for ages begging for the piss to come out, the bouncers start banging on the door and you have to leave.

Ten minutes later you’re back doing the same thing and the bouncer thinks you’re hoovering something up your nose but you’re just busting for a piss..! Ah, good times.

and because you’re in there for ages begging for the piss to come out, the bouncers start banging on the door and you have to leave.
There's bouncers in front of the restrooms in your clubs?? Lol those bouncers be like "look buddy, we give you ten minutes to take a dump and if you still ain't finished imma have to kick your ass outta there, come hell or high water. That's just how it goes here so you better be quick!" :D

There's bouncers in front of the restrooms in your clubs?? Lol those bouncers be like "look buddy, we give you ten minutes to take a dump and if you still ain't finished imma have to kick your ass outta there, come hell or high water. That's just how it goes here so you better be quick!" :D
Usually in and out every five or ten minutes and if you’ve been in the cubicle for longer than they deem a piss to take, they’re knocking on the door and peering over the top.

Many a time I’ve looked up at a bald fat cunt and made them gip with what falls out of my arse while I’m having my “come up poo”

“Yeah right lads, be right out” 💩

Usually in and out every five or ten minutes and if you’ve been in the cubicle for longer than they deem a piss to take, they’re knocking on the door and peering over the top.

Many a time I’ve looked up at a bald fat cunt and made them gip with what falls out of my arse while I’m having my “come up poo”

That is fucked. When venues do that shit in the US people just go somewhere else, the only time I ever had that happen I almost got busted but then just never went back to that shit hole. Most places I go to you walk in to the bathroom and sometimes people don’t even try to put away the drugs you just smile at each other and keep going. One venue even has a big locking door bathroom, so damn nice when you want to do some lines or whatever.

-GC

The look on a bouncer's face was brilliant when he kicked in the cubicle door because "I'd been in too long"
Last thing he expected to the question "What the fuck are you doing?" Was, "trying to fucking adjust my prosthetic limb", complete with me naked to the waist. No amount of therapy will erase his memory of that!

Sort of why it's better to pay what seems like silly prices for nice transparent crystals of methamphetamine. 30mg of that and you fucking know you've had a drug!