European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does speed even get you high?

Ismene

Bluelighter
Decided to try an experiment with 2g of "pink amphetamine sulphate paste" yesterday. Started at about 10.30am with a bit, then took a bit more at 11.20 and finally by about 8 at night I'd finished the lot and didn't really feel much different to how I felt at the beginning apart from the increased heart rate. What is the point of this silly fucking drug?

I guess it depends on your definition of 'high', you know better than to believe your assessment of drugs whilst on drugs anyhow.

Although my guess is that is you managed to consume 2g of speed in that period you had shit speed

Decided to try an experiment with 2g of "pink amphetamine sulphate paste" yesterday. Started at about 10.30am with a bit, then took a bit more at 11.20 and finally by about 8 at night I'd finished the lot and didn't really feel much different to how I felt at the beginning apart from the increased heart rate. What is the point of this silly fucking drug?

Someone's had your pants down mate! I know I couldn't even do 1/2g of speed in a night when my mates made it! Let alone 2g!

I'm with you on this Flo. 'Modern' speed just doesn't really 'do it' for me anymore. For a start it's virtually unsnortable due to the amount of glucose and speed has to be snorted to get the full effects (regardless of what others may say about oral bioavailability). I really miss the oldskool caustic stinky sulphate from the 80s.

I think 2gs of good speed in one dose would most certainly kill me. It is usually sold by the point here.

Hell if I take a bottle of ritalin I move every single piece of furniture in the house, clean the house, and organize my clothes my clothes by color, then by what I wear most and then by fit.

So yes I think amphetamines do something. If 2gs of a hard drug are not fucking you up, then you got ripped off.

It's definitely psychoactive and not 'just' a stimulant, which is not the case with, say, coffee for example.

Sounds like you just had shit speed. In my experience the pink stuff is usually a novelty, to make up for the fact that it's shite.

Yeah like others have said, you were probably eating glucose or some shit. A bump or 2 of serious phet would have you speedin your balls off. I had some a while back. Pure white powder not paste and the guy was drilling me before hand to make sure I knew what I was doing. Serious stuff if it's basically pharma grade.

I only know one chemical process to produce Amphetamine Sulphate and don't believe that has changed over the years, same precursors same process AFAIK.

What has changed is the habit of moving the stuff whilst it's still soaked in solvent wash, I presume that this has just become 'acceptable' and now no one in the change wants to lose out by drying the stuff. To make matters worse many people cut it and cut it whilst adding more random fluids.

Back in the day the stuff arrived from the lab in a putty form IME, supply was much more reliable, the stuff was so cheap I guess no one though to cut it beyond the normal cur that was carried out on the first pass, prior to everyone and his dog / cat claiming they were selling 'base'.

I always dry the stuff out these days, I'm not keen on industrial solvents;) it's hard to be sure of the source and chemical makeup but in recent years the stuff I've had, allegedly from eastern Europe seems more euphoric, dilated pupils etc, the Dutch stuff less so but it does depend on how much you do (obviously and assuming it's not shite) and how long you've be on the go for

I tend to prefer snorting the stuff, eating it never has the same kick although a few gel caps are far more discrete than racking up lines on your mobile phone :D

Speed on its own never really done it for me. Most folk I know take it to actually get shit done or just to basically function. I know a lot of girls who use it to curb there appetite.

A few bumps whilst on MDMA was very nice indeed. The rushes where amazing.

Yeah some of the stuff i've had gets me high, very euphoric, fuzzy chest, jaw grind, legs bouncing, pupils half dilated, horny. amazing stuff. Lol at doing 2g of it

Not to go totally off topic but what drying methods are you all using-

Left on a plate near a window

Warm plate and keep chopping it every so often, if it's decent the liquid will be a solvent so it should dry off really quickly, if its taking an age I'd question if the stuff has just had water added and hence shite.

The SCALP TINGLE! One of the first signals is the goosebumps on top of my head!
Why keep sniffing your "pink champagne" it if it's NOT EVEN ACTIVE stop it silly.

The speed I have had in recent years has been mainly dutch phet,white paste often so wet that the bag was slidey on the outside

Sounds like the ticket - white wet paste that dried pink. Had some good reviews on the darknet but either my idea of high is different to theirs or it was simply shite.

Why keep sniffing your "pink champagne" it if it's NOT EVEN ACTIVE stop it silly.

It was active lurch - made my heart beat faster and I developed a slight gurn after about a gram. Perhaps people call that a "high" where they come from.

No. Good speed has you flying and euphoric as fuck - no ifs or buts. If you're thinking 'meh', then it was shite, regardless what the darknet sez.

i use to talk speed by the oz 4 or 5 year ago up since finding rc speed doesn't touch the sides

It was active lurch - made my heart beat faster and I developed a slight gurn after about a gram. Perhaps people call that a "high" where they come from.

You did a gram over what period of time ? did you dry it out first ? how did you consume it ?

If you took a G over 12 hours (i'm guessing) and all your reporting is an increased heart rate, your product was most certainly lacking regardless of you expectations

Well it was 2g - but whether that included the wetness I couldn't be bothered checking. I consumed the lot over the course of about 8 hours. I certainly had an increased heart rate and a very, very slight pleasureable gurning feeling. Maybe that's enough for most people - it just didn't float my boat.