• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does speed even get you high?

I recently had around 300 mg of meth which I snorted throughout the day and it was horribly underwhelming.

No euphoria, no pupil dilation, no real buzz. I occasionally had a nice tingling sensation, but it would come and go. I did not feel horny in the slightest.

Then I had the shitty after effects, sweats, headache, thumping heartbeat and no sleep (even when aided).

I am 100% done now with speed/meth.

wild that nobody replied to this.

i recently had a similar experience except i smoked, and i was told the drug i consumed was not meth, but instead N-ISO.

i wasn’t horny, had no rush except for maybe the split second spent exhaling smoke, and would then sweat like a pig for several hours. red face, insomnia, chest pain, but no high. so maybe that’s what you’d snorted?

to answer your question tho, it seems like meth — real or otherwise — never really gets me high. i got intensely high the first time i used each RoA (first line, first shot, first bowl; in that order) but not a single time after.

i feel a little oomf after each hit but then it levels out right away and i just feel Normal. im better at video games but still no high. might be an ADHD thing but im heading over to start my own thread on it. it’s probably for the best that you steer clear anyway