• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does Etizolam work?

1mg if i recall, ive got yellow 0.5 pills, about 2 of them feel kinda like 1mg of etiz without the sleepy-ness

tried one of those yellow 0.5mg pills and i think you could be right. It feels like 0.5mg of etiz but far more clear headed :)

Cheers squeegee, not getting complacent just yet even at the small dose im on. Over the last couple months my dose has varied from weeks on 2mg daily up to 5 or 6mg when i have a comedown/hangover or if i got down/bored and make the silly decision to neck a few to mong out and get a good sleep. Even though these doses are nothing compared to some stories on here, i do feel it having an impact on me, like being generally uninspired/unmotivated with things that im usually passionate about.

Glad your able to keep them to once or twice a week! Nothing worse than trying to stick to a taper, being unable to sleep and having etiz in the same room. Having lots of homebrew wine doesnt help the taper either lol.

I'm in the same position as you, headfuck. About 3 months of etiz/pyraz/diclaz (I've cycled between them), all started with a stim binge (as it seems to for so many). Left me taking anywhere up to about 6-8mg/day on shit/stressful/social days and now I'm down to .5mg in the morning and 1mg at night. I've found a good thing to do is to write my planned taper down on a calendar and make a note of it every time I take any. About to switch to Pyraz 0.5mg morning and Etiz 0.5mg night, then I'll start with 0.25mg Pyraz morning and 0.5mg Pyraz at night, then fingers crossed start skipping doses. Wishing you luck with your taper - lucky for us both we never got up to the astronomical daily doses I've read about.

Last edited:
I'm in the same position as you, headfuck. About 3 months of etiz/pyraz/diclaz (I've cycled between them), all started with a stim binge (as it seems to for so many). Left me taking anywhere up to about 6-8mg/day on shit/stressful/social days and now I'm down to .5mg in the morning and 1mg at night. I've found a good thing to do is to write my planned taper down on a calendar and make a note of it every time I take any. About to switch to Pyraz 0.5mg morning and Etiz 0.5mg night, then I'll start with 0.25mg Pyraz morning and 0.5mg Pyraz at night, then fingers crossed start skipping doses. Wishing you luck with your taper - lucky for us both we never got up to the astronomical daily doses I've read about.

Glad to hear someones on the same boat as me (not glad of the problems we endured though obviously). Iv switched to 0.25 pyraz 4 times a day although yesterday I only had 0.25 before going out to do something and didnt feel the need for anymore untill around 8pm. At around 11pm though I noticed I felt a bit jittery so took 0.5mg pyraz and it settled me and i got a good sleep. gona try to only take them when i feel the jitteryness and only take 0.25mg doses of pyraz just so im used to lower doses which i can start to cut down every 4 or 5 days. Your idea of saving the etiz for evenings sounds like a good idea but I think (for me) if Im able to sleep with pyraz then im better off leaving the etiz for comedowns. Best of luck with your taper too! :)

Hi, I've used too much etiz for too long a couple of times, don't think I got badly addicted because I mostly just had insomnia as a wd symptom. What I used to come down was:
(can start lower if your average daily dose was lower)
day 1 before bed 5mg
day 2 before bed 4.5mg
day 3 before bed 4.5mg
day 4 before bed 4mg
day 5 before bed 4mg
day 6 before bed 4mg
day 7 before bed 3.5mg
and so on, hope you see the pattern - average daily dose before bed day1, 0.5mg less for the next two days, 0.5mg less for the next three...

Sounds like you're on the right path mate, today I switched to 0.5 Pyraz in the morning and just took 0.5 Pyraz and 0.5 Etiz now as I started to feel the jitters, threshold effects but should be enough to get me to sleep and onwards with 'one day at a time.' Definitely the scariest habit I've had so far, even though it's relatively mild considering how far it could have gone - ridiculous to think of how it came about considering how aware I've always been of the unique dangers of this type of dependance. Such is the curse of the impulsive.

Thanks for the taper advice, black53, appreciated :)

>Thanks for the taper advice, black53, appreciated
No problem, hope it helps someone. I guess if a persons main problem with stopping is insomnia (that's the case for me) it should work great, if you also have anxiety during daytime probably not. The most time/amount this worked for me was about 1000 1mg pills over 2 and a half months. Another thing that worked on a separate occasion was stopping the etizolam cold turkey and using ghb for sleep for a month or so (if I only do one dose of ghb per day I don't get addicted).

Now I use benzos more sparingly because I know I got lucky with the mild withdrawals many times and because after a few uses my tolerance goes sky high (almost to the point of highest use and that was a lot of etiz + alcohol so it's quite high). I can still use benzos for a few days straight without any wd (basically when the tolerance starts to sky rocket it's time to stop) so I consider myself lucky in that regard, because I love them. Alcohol and GHB still work normally.

Fucking postie still hasn't arrived with my etizolam, looking like I might have to wait til tommorow.

Goddamit I've been looking forward to this for a while now and I really needed them tonight. Booze by itself isn't doing it for me anymore as a anti anxiety/ sleep aid.

Loving pryazolam at the mo, lovely things. no sleepy-ness, decent little buzz

Fucking postie still hasn't arrived with my etizolam, looking like I might have to wait til tommorow.

Goddamit I've been looking forward to this for a while now and I really needed them tonight. Booze by itself isn't doing it for me anymore as a anti anxiety/ sleep aid.

This could be exactly the start of a problem and dependency for you, if you are not carefull. Its quite a cruel trick that the people who benefit most and get most out of benzos are most likely to fall into dependency problems with them. Been there, got the t shirt. Still wearing it.

Hello peeps, etizolam definitely works if you don't have a benzo tolerance, if you do it renders eztizolam useless imo!

I'm really acidtek but have forgotten my passwords!

I'm a bit fucked off because I went into town this morning with the intention of sticking some cash in the bank to order some etiz for when I get home tomorrow but ended up not doing so. Wish I had, but glad I didn't. I think. Booze doesn't do shit for me any more either. I mean, I still get drunk, but I don't enjoy it and it doesn't stop me being anxious. Etiz is brilliant, just has the potential to go wrong if I have more to hand than the exact dose I need.

I Etiz is brilliant, just has the potential to go wrong if I have more to hand than the exact dose I need.

I fing etiz way more forgiving than phenazepam, if you got the dose of that wrong then major disasters were virtually guarenteed, i dont think ive ever had anything much more than minor mishaps on etiz, whatver the dose, i think i topped out at 35mg at my peak, though i recently saw an old PM of mine saying i got up to 50mg, i cant remember that at all. In general i dont tell porkie pies on here, so maybe there is the memory issue with it, that may have affected me more than i realise. 8(

Does anyone else get hiccups from taking this? A couple of weeks back I ended up eating 4mg just to see what it was like (and it certainly did the job) but the morning after I woke up hiccuping and it didn't go away for hours. Since then I've taken it twice a week (never more than 2mg) without any side effects, but did the same last night and apparently woke up my missus cos I was hiccuping so loudly. Is this a bad sign? Its not the worst thing that can happen to you but it's fucking annoying. More so cos it's making me consider not doing it again and I've been enjoying myself up to now :/

I fing etiz way more forgiving than phenazepam, if you got the dose of that wrong then major disasters were virtually guarenteed, i dont think ive ever had anything much more than minor mishaps on etiz, whatver the dose, i think i topped out at 35mg at my peak, though i recently saw an old PM of mine saying i got up to 50mg, i cant remember that at all. In general i dont tell porkie pies on here, so maybe there is the memory issue with it, that may have affected me more than i realise. 8(

Definitely agree on that, etiz is way more forgiving if you dose recklessly.

Does anyone else get hiccups from taking this? A couple of weeks back I ended up eating 4mg just to see what it was like (and it certainly did the job) but the morning after I woke up hiccuping and it didn't go away for hours. Since then I've taken it twice a week (never more than 2mg) without any side effects, but did the same last night and apparently woke up my missus cos I was hiccuping so loudly. Is this a bad sign? Its not the worst thing that can happen to you but it's fucking annoying. More so cos it's making me consider not doing it again and I've been enjoying myself up to now :/

Not me, but I did get twitching in one of my fingers after a few months of etiz-...

This could be exactly the start of a problem and dependency for you, if you are not carefull. Its quite a cruel trick that the people who benefit most and get most out of benzos are most likely to fall into dependency problems with them. Been there, got the t shirt. Still wearing it.

And this is something everyone who enjoys benzos should read - use them sparingly and they'll be perfectly safe, use too often and bring hell to yourself.

Yeah I think I had a discussion at some other point in time regarding Phenaz, really long half-life isn't it? I had my etiz mishap last Saturday and going back through my text records shows I only lost about ten hours, my last message being sent to the missus at about 5pm and coming to at 5am, sitting around for a few hours and then going to the shops successfully. I probably wouldn't consider it a mishap at all if I hadn't overdone it on the 5-MeO-DALT. But yeah I wouldn't trust myself with phenaz, just because of how long it lasts. Fortunately when it was big a few years ago I had no interest in benzos but a lot of spare money, so consider myself kinda lucky on that one and now I know it's a disaster in waiting in my case. So is Etiz, it's just more forgiving as you say, and if I stick to buying what I need, it's all good.

Does anyone else get hiccups from taking this?

Yeah haha, not all the time but often enough that I've noticed it. Is a right fucker, hiccups are annoying as hell