• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does Etizolam work?

I know guys, remember I had a disaster not so long ago with a gram of Xanax powder (in the PG solution). Got to the stage of dosing like 4-5mg at once, more just cos I over purchased and was doing a fair bit of stims at the time. I stupidly abused it looking for a diazepam type chill aswell as using it as a sleep aid, I was anxious anyway at the time about other things, work related etc. When I came off the Xanax, 6 top notch blues did nothing for me.

A friend was good enough to send me some clonaz, valium, pyraz, etiz the other day. I can honestly say the only thing that gave me what I'd describe as that "bliss" benzo chill type feeling was the etiz. The rest was just mega mong feel.

The scales I have are only accurate to a .1 after I broke my mg ones.

What I'm wondering is would Gin work? Or is this all more hassle and likely not worth it, take the blues and wait for the PG solution?

It just annoys me how I got such a nice chill off etiz the other day even after the other benzos whereas diazepam seems somehow now a bit shit since my abuse of Xanax.

I've had 4 top eu blues and that lick of etiz off a match head type pin and literally nothing. I guess benzo tolerance sticks around for a while similar to dissociative tolerance?

Agreed. Left til Monday when the PG is available, I did have a wee dabble off it and could defo feel it, quite recreational with a few beers and a couple diaz.

Good. I was going to say the same thing but I got fucked on drugs :)

I use etizolam only for sleep as I find benzos pretty much unrecreational. I've discovered that if I still have a fair bit of codeine in my system, I'll lay in bed feeling anxious and having mini bad-trips, often resulting in sleep paralysis and false awakening loops. :(

If I take it when my codeine levels are low, it's a fucking amazing sleeping pill. <3

you're the only other person ive heard of apart from myself having opiates causing 'mini bad trips', i once had a mini panic attack on ah7921, i was all set to leave the house to go to some drugs group thing and this came on, and i couldnt leave the house all day, plenty of benzos later and i was fine the next day. Ive only tried about 4 different types of opis and ah7921 was the only one that occasionally caused things like this, my tolerance was too high for codeine to do anything atall at the time unfortunately.

Thinking more about the vodka thing Robotnic, you know that gin is just flavoured vodka right ? So if one works, the other should. The only concern is what size dose you're planning. I dont know how many ml are in a single or a double shot, to get some idea of the potential for the alcohol to have an effect, but i cant see a few ml of vodka or gin having much effect if you're in a rush this is a safer way of dosing than using innacurate scales or just eyeballing and guessing the dose.

Last edited:
^ I gave up mate cracked into a bit of fiend. I emptied the 100mg baggy which cos so much stuck to the sides looked about 30mg not 100mg. I capped it all up into 3-5mg doses and I've had all bar 2 now to little effect. I reckon the bags I got it in needed razorbladed open. I'll get more and try it in the solution seems a nice benzo for a smoke of weed and a few beers without being messy like diaz. Yet actually worthwhile taking as opposed to Xanax.

etiz does seem to be feel to be quite a clear headed benzo, you can feel relaxed as fuck, and have lost your legs, and look completely fucked, but feel fine. Its quite a strange one. I allways swill the bags out with MPG, its very tricky stuff to handle, very sort of moist and it just sticks to everything, the bag, the scales, your fingers.,......

took 5 last night thought i as in for a good sleep woke up this morn and got told bottle frosty jacks is gone and vodka too and tearing the room apart at 3am to find my fags, ohhh eti blackouts =D

its torture when you have nicotine cravings but cant fulfill them.

My ecig battery just died on me just after christmas, it was a fuckin nightmare, the weather was really shit so i thought id drive into town for a new one, what a mistake, the roads were packed, the whole fuckin one way system had changed, and there was road closures due to roadworks, then the new battery didnt work either, i got so stressed, i couldnt find my way out of the cities new one way system, took about 3 attempts to find a way out, and then i was totally lost, and just drove and drove until i finally found a road i reckognised and knew where i was.

Was one of the worst days id had in the whole of last year. When i got home i figured out that the problem was that i hadnt screwed the wick in tightly enough, allthough the old battery was fucked as well. :!

How much did you used to smoke?

I dunno how ive done it but i seem to have killed my cig cravings over the past 1/2 years, been smoking since i was 14, cut down to only smoking weekends at the age of 20 but id always crave a cig when on something, these days even if im off my nut i dont really crave a cig at all, i can stand with smokers and not give a shit, im not quite sure how ive done it. i still smoke though

id be on the ecig every half hour or so, or 3 or 4 tokes every 10 minutes in the evenings, something like that. I definately feel much better since i stopped, people say that smoking calms their nerves have got it completelely wrong, smoking creates stress that smoking only partly relieves. Nicotine is quite evil, though its quite a good stim for the mind, its obviously very bad for the body and i really felt that.

^ headrush from opiates.

Don't understand how etiz could be back out materials for me. Feels like a more worthwhile version of xanax.

id be on the ecig every half hour or so, or 3 or 4 tokes every 10 minutes in the evenings, something like that. I definately feel much better since i stopped, people say that smoking calms their nerves have got it completelely wrong, smoking creates stress that smoking only partly relieves. Nicotine is quite evil, though its quite a good stim for the mind, its obviously very bad for the body and i really felt that.

This was the thing that I didn't really appreciate until I had quit. I always used to wonder to myself how I'd ever deal with the stress I felt if I didn't have nicotine to counteract it. Didn't realise the impact the nicotine was having on how I experienced the stress in the first place.

I been looking into Melatonin a lot recently to help with sleep and from what I have seen it seems to work cuz I don't want to rely too much on etiz for getting to sleep I want to use it mainly for comedowns from speed etc and at least with melatonin its something I can take every night safely and not get too addicted.

One thing I was wondering tho is if etiz would be safe to combine with melatonin?

Can see how people get so hooked on these things. I haven't strayed from only taking them twice a week but there isn't a night that goes by where I don't consider taking a couple. Just either need to be vigilant, or maybe not have so many knocking around to tempt me.

I've noticed lots of people say they chew these (and other benzo like things) up instead of just swallowing them. Does that make a big difference? Up to now I've just been swallowing them whole.

yeah the chewing is said to help them kick in faster, but apparently they dont last as long. I dunno if theres any major differences, ive allways chewed the pills, might try swallowing them whole next time to see if there's any noticeable difference.

Has anyone tried and compared pyrazolam to etizolam? I understand pyraz doesnt have the sedation/hypnotic effects but i was wondering if they could be any use to me or if they would screw up my taper? Down to 1mg etiz divided into 4 doses throughout the day which im starting to adjust to. Almost getting used to not craving the sedation side of things because 1/4 mg of etiz is just anxiolytic for me and nothing else. Could moving to pyraz then jumping off them be a good idea considering pyraz are more or less a pure anxiolytic? only considered this because I got some free.