• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does Etizolam work?

Never realised that. I ordered mine from abroad thinking it would be illegal by now. How annoying.

Hopefully it won't be by the time it gets there! Post has been slow within the UK so imagine it's worse with post coming from outside. Haven't actually ordered owt over the Xmas period bar 5-MeO-DALT that I ordered before I went to my parents' for Christmas so fuck knows when it arrived, but heard people have been having problems even with UK based vendors re: delivery time.

With a bit of a tolerance to the stronger benzos I tend to not really get anything from Eti's. I've been using some nice Cloaz lately and I dare say if some one handed me some Eti's I wouldn't fell much at all. The Anxiolytic effect is killer though, very good indeed. Using them for sleep is asking for trouble in my book. Maybe for a a fe days or so.

Less is definitely more though. (Like all benzos. Eating strip after strip is just a wast and imo if used for sleep you'll be up 4 hours later with the mother of all rebound.. aka GHB.

150mg of etiz? Holy shit

I think he must have meant 15mg. The highest dose ive ever heard of anyone on here taking is arouind 60 mg. Before that i thought my own dose of 35mg was the highest. Im failry sure he wouldnt have been able to spend the day cleaning if he'd taken 150mg, he'd have been asleep/ in a coma for 3 days. Even 15mg is fuck of a lot for doing anything except going to bed/being very zoned out infront of the TV.

Last edited:
Hopefully it won't be by the time it gets there! Post has been slow within the UK so imagine it's worse with post coming from outside. Haven't actually ordered owt over the Xmas period bar 5-MeO-DALT that I ordered before I went to my parents' for Christmas so fuck knows when it arrived, but heard people have been having problems even with UK based vendors re: delivery time.

Don't know if might be back to normal then?

I got an email from my vendor on Friday saying my goods had been dispatched; woke up Saturday morning and they were here! :)

It's quite a feeling of elation when you notice your package isn't it haha.

With a bit of a tolerance to the stronger benzos I tend to not really get anything from Eti's. I've been using some nice Cloaz lately and I dare say if some one handed me some Eti's I wouldn't fell much at all. The Anxiolytic effect is killer though, very good indeed. Using them for sleep is asking for trouble in my book. Maybe for a a fe days or so.

Less is definitely more though. (Like all benzos. Eating strip after strip is just a wast and imo if used for sleep you'll be up 4 hours later with the mother of all rebound.. aka GHB.

The clonaz I had were legit and aside from falling asleep I didn't really get much from them considering 2mg clonaz is apparently = 40mg diazepam. I'd have had a better effect from 4 valiums personally. The etiz stood out even after consuming top eu valium, 2mg of clonaz, 2mg etiz had a more happy feel to it.

The warning about quick tolerance buildup is something to be underlined. I went from being blissy at 5 my to going through 150mg in a day and while I had a nice day cleaning and rocking out it seems like my tolerance is still sky high. Probably had to do with ROA (iv) but I'm working on getting it back down by taking breaks a day or two here and there and taking low doses when I do. I've read it has a reverse tolerance after about two weeks in trials compared with alprazolam and loraz but haven't been on It long enough to tell a difference. Another thing Is I hear etizolam withdrawals are much more mild than with typical benzodiazapines. I'd just try not to use it daily if you don't want to get into that chasing the dragon game.

Did you really mean 150 mg ? Also i dont understand what this reverse tolerance thing means. Please could you explain that ?

wow, im so glad ive got my evening dose down to 2mg, less is definately more with etiz, it feels really nice all over again, rather than just getting smashed and out of it on the stuff.

wow, im so glad ive got my evening dose down to 2mg, less is definately more with etiz, it feels really nice all over again, rather than just getting smashed and out of it on the stuff.

Well done, we're in a similar etizolam boat now because I've been taking 1.5-2mg a night for sleep, for a few weeks now. Slipped into doing it to sort my sleeping hours out. I am sleeping more normally at the moment. Will probably start limiting myself to 1mg a night.

etizolam appears to effect people very differently. i know this is the case with all droogs, but i find this is especially so with the etzos.
for me personally, i find it inferior to almost all benzos. about 4mg produces nice relaxation but woth disproportionately high ataxia. ill add a couple o drinks for a nice little buzz, but any more is a complete waste, seems to stop working until i get in the 10mg+ ballpark, then i just black out and cant remember anything.
i do have a seemingly permanent or natural tolerance to benzos though, which sucks absolute balls.
i have a lot of friends that find it almost indistinguishable from diazepam (bastards).
strangely i find pyrazolam, if taken at similar doses to be a much nicer feeling benzo, almost as good as diaz or alpraz.

etizolam does work though, just not well if you have a tolerance.

I think he must have meant 15mg. The highest dose ive ever heard of anyone on here taking is arouind 60 mg. Before that i thought my own dose of 35mg was the highest. Im failry sure he wouldnt have been able to spend the day cleaning if he'd taken 150mg, he'd have been asleep/ in a coma for 3 days. Even 15mg is fuck of a lot for doing anything except going to bed/being very zoned out infront of the TV.

Sorry type...It was 15mg but I do find them like sugar pills.

The clonaz I had were legit and aside from falling asleep I didn't really get much from them considering 2mg clonaz is apparently = 40mg diazepam. I'd have had a better effect from 4 valiums personally. The etiz stood out even after consuming top eu valium, 2mg of clonaz, 2mg etiz had a more happy feel to it.

The chart is definitely messed up. I get a much better hit from 40mg of Diaz than 2mg of Cloanz

Well done, we're in a similar etizolam boat now because I've been taking 1.5-2mg a night for sleep, for a few weeks now. Slipped into doing it to sort my sleeping hours out. I am sleeping more normally at the moment. Will probably start limiting myself to 1mg a night.

unfortunately not quite. My evening dose is different to and seperate from my bedtime dose. My evening dose i take around 5.30 - 6pm, but then my bedtime dose which i take around 11.30 is 9 mg. So that still has a long way to come down, I think I'll leave the evening dose as it is for a while and gradually work on bringing the bedtime dose down further, next. It may sound like a long way to go, and it is, but ive allready reduced a lot, from around 25mg per day a couple of months ago.

I received a packet of 50 from my lovely my postman this morning, which included a small sample of diclazepam. I bought from a reputable supplier, one of the longest running, but won't say any names as its against the rules.
Well, long story short so far I have took 7 and cant really feel much, 20-30mg Diazepam leaves me more buzzed. I might try to get myself really, really anxious then give them another shot, as I think taking more than 7 may be a bit excessive.

did the pills have a groove in them ? Were they in blister packs ? If not, they were probably vendor pressed pills. I thought they were supposed to have overcome their initial problems with those in that they were very unreliable, some pills seemed to be completely inactive whilst others were strong as fuck. This is why ive allways tried to stick to etilaam blisters only, before moving on to the powder. Etizest, Deepas and Pasaden were also meant to be good blisters, but ive allways mistrusted the loose vendor pressed etizolams.

Tried it a couple times and find it excellent for comedowns from speed or pills which is main reason I got it. Very good for sleep