• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does Cocaine really get you "high"?

@Hexenstahl I originate from the EU and hoped that stuff'd be better regarding drugs here but it's not necessarily so, in the EU you have open borders to different countries with different laws, this is very valuable. Ordering stuff from the NL for example.
There was an NL headshop a couple years ago that actually sold Mate de Coca and since there are no customs within the EU, you could order 10kg and get away with it. Those were the golden days.

They should rather encourage people making their own cocaine instead of punishing one for it. I mean doing your own out of coca leaves cuts out all the organized crime in between the farmer and the consumer, doesn't it?
Read my post here and you know why the government won't allow that: https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/hallo.916836/page-2#post-15460699
I think it was Gary Webb who wrote about Coca-Cola lobbying the government to Napalm bomb all coca plantations but the ones they own themselves via proxies. The truth is that the government and the big corporations actually profit massively from drug prohibition, both economically and politically. Private prisons would be nearly empty if not for the war on drugs. When cocaine was sold legally in Germany by the company E. Merck, a gram of cocaine was often cheaper than red wine. The same is actually true for heroin when it was still legal. The profit margin from selling these drugs was close to nothing and that's how it should be. The only ones benefitting from drugs should be farmers and consumers.

Read my post here and you know why the government won't allow that: https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/hallo.916836/page-2#post-15460699
Well I suspected the same. Unfortunate but not hard to believe :( It's ridiculous how the public gets lied on and believes all these shitty narratives served by the rich. Another point is that these people who actually deserved drugs (those who failed, who are in pain etc) are denied them but the successful, pretty and glorified ones get them all. I fully agree to that the war on drugs is a farce and actually a war on people. Maybe more so in the Americas than in the EU which tends to be a bit less corrupt (? or is this another farce). But then again if I am correct then even weed is still illegal in the NL, just the sale is tolerated but these coffeeshops have to buy off the organized crime. A shame that nowadays some parts of the USA are better at decriminalizing/legalizing than good old NL but I've read that NL is even considered a narco country like Mexico.

The only ones benefitting from drugs should be farmers and consumers.
Yeah, full ack. Maybe a little taxes like with alcohol or tobacco (or RCs but these are under attack these days, very sad again) but not too much. Unfortunately we'll never live in an ideal world.

There was an NL headshop a couple years ago that actually sold Mate de Coca and since there are no customs within the EU, you could order 10kg and get away with it. Those were the golden days.
Wanna have!
I need to check about importing here but I suspect mate de coca is illegal here as well as it contains actual cocaine and not jut precursors, and they just sell it anyways for a pretty hefty price. It's like more than 10x more expensive than it must be in Peru.

Last edited:
The problem isn't so much the chemicals which you can easily buy without attracting the wrong type of attention. Potassium permanganate for example is used for all kinds of stuff and can be easily ordered on ebay. The real issue is buying mate de coca without law enforcement seizing the package and charging you for "cocaine smuggling" (yeah lemme get high on dem 0.5% alkaloid content lol). If anybody plans to do this they should gradually buy those mate de coca packages until they have acquired enough plant material to extract and NOT make a huge 10kg bulk order from Peru. Also, ensure you have solid OpSec. Do all of this via the Tails OS since its RAM is "amnesic" and doesn't write anything on a hard drive or other storage medium. On top of that it forces all connections to go through the TOR network for extra security and anonymity. Boot the OS via a USB stick and NOT via a virtual machine!
In case the badge wearing thugs masquerading as police officers still seize your package, you can always claim that you didn't order anything and that someone must have played a prank on you. This will only work if you take care of the OpSec that I mentioned. If you want to be extra careful use a dead drop address for all your drug related orders so that LE can't trace anything you have done online to your real name and address.

If a passionate cocaine connoisseur can pull this off successfully, then they will have a lifetime stash of pure cocaine for personal recreational use at the cost of $1 - $2/g!!!

In case the german police (or some Europol bureaucrat) reads my post: all of my posts are satirical in nature. None of what I have written and will write in the near and distant future is to be taken serious. This entire profile exists for entertainment purposes only. Drugs are bad m'kay...
I tried making coke from mate de coca once, but, and I already knew this, to actually produce any significant amount of coke you need ridicoulous large amounts of leaves, out of 10 kilo leaves you dont even get 1 bump of coke...

Furthermore, when you smoke basecoke you definitely get high, you are gone in your head...

Also, coke not a heavy drug??? Try slamming it and you would know what heavy is...

On me coke has a unique effect, no other drug gets me that euphoric or gives me such a feeling of being god and more than others, the ego boost hits me really very hard... I also notice that on coke my opinions become more black/white and I try to provoce and shock more...

These are qualities I mostly dont like in people, however that state of mind feels so good to me...

I also find coke the most addictive drug there is... Coke gives me very bad cravings during the comedown which only disappears once I fall asleep...

I make sure to have some really strong weed when the coke runs out, that terminates my cravings completely...

I tried making coke from mate de coca once, but, and I already knew this, to actually produce any significant amount of coke you need ridicoulous large amounts of leaves, out of 10 kilo leaves you dont even get 1 bump of coke...

It depends on the alkaloid content of the leaves you bought. Depending on growing conditions, they can wildly range anywhere between 0.3 to 1.5%. So to extract 100g of cocaine you would need anywhere between 10kg and 40kg of coca leaves. If you do it cleverly (sending to multiple fake drops) you can get your hands on a very significant amount of coca in under one year without attracting the attention of LE.

Furthermore, when you smoke basecoke you definitely get high, you are gone in your head...
I wasn't talking about freebasing. I only ever sniffed cocaine and thus can't talk about other ROAs.

On me coke has a unique effect, no other drug gets me that euphoric or gives me such a feeling of being god and more than others, the ego boost hits me really very hard... I also notice that on coke my opinions become more black/white and I try to provoce and shock more...
It's like with any drug: people perceive different effects using the same drug. Cocaine for me was always a smooth, subtle, background drug. It feels natural to me. That's why I always preferred coke over speed because on speed your face literally screams "I'm high as fuck" but on cocaine nobody really notices that you're flying unless you take ridiculous amounts of it. My experience has always been that street coke that is cut to shit always hits very hard and numbs half your face thanks to generous amounts of lidocaine in it. Pure coke (and with pure I mean 91% at max, because only laboratories can achieve a maximum purity of 99.9% of any chemical substance) in Bolivia/Columbia/Peru is not supposed to do any of that. It numbs very lightly the spots in your nose where it comes into contact with, takes between 5 and 10 minutes until you start to feel something and gives you a strong but nevertheless natural stimulation (as opposed to amphetamines) with the typical ego boost. No heart bumping to your neck like crazy, no irritability and no crash. You also don't fiend every 15 or 30 minutes after the drug.
If anybody has no other choice but to buy cocaine off the streets or the darknet, then at least wash it a minimum of three times using several methods to get as many cuts as possible out of the drug. You do your body and mind (and wallet) a great favor.

I make sure to have some really strong weed when the coke runs out, that terminates my cravings completely...
Yeah a strong indica strain can help with cravings of any kind I noticed. I have no coke addiction but I'm addicted to opioids and I've found that smoking a very potent indica helps for a while to stay clean but it's a bad permanent solution because weed impairs my cognitive functions. That's why I hate psychedelics of any kind. They alter my mind in unpleasant ways.

It depends on the alkaloid content of the leaves you bought. Depending on growing conditions, they can wildly range anywhere between 0.3 to 1.5%. So to extract 100g of cocaine you would need anywhere between 10kg and 40kg of coca leaves. If you do it cleverly (sending to multiple fake drops) you can get your hands on a very significant amount of coca in under one year without attracting the attention of LE.

I wasn't talking about freebasing. I only ever sniffed cocaine and thus can't talk about other ROAs.

It's like with any drug: people perceive different effects using the same drug. Cocaine for me was always a smooth, subtle, background drug. It feels natural to me. That's why I always preferred coke over speed because on speed your face literally screams "I'm high as fuck" but on cocaine nobody really notices that you're flying unless you take ridiculous amounts of it. My experience has always been that street coke that is cut to shit always hits very hard and numbs half your face thanks to generous amounts of lidocaine in it. Pure coke (and with pure I mean 91% at max, because only laboratories can achieve a maximum purity of 99.9% of any chemical substance) in Bolivia/Columbia/Peru is not supposed to do any of that. It numbs very lightly the spots in your nose where it comes into contact with, takes between 5 and 10 minutes until you start to feel something and gives you a strong but nevertheless natural stimulation (as opposed to amphetamines) with the typical ego boost. No heart bumping to your neck like crazy, no irritability and no crash. You also don't fiend every 15 or 30 minutes after the drug.
If anybody has no other choice but to buy cocaine off the streets or the darknet, then at least wash it a minimum of three times using several methods to get as many cuts as possible out of the drug. You do your body and mind (and wallet) a great favor.

Yeah a strong indica strain can help with cravings of any kind I noticed. I have no coke addiction but I'm addicted to opioids and I've found that smoking a very potent indica helps for a while to stay clean but it's a bad permanent solution because weed impairs my cognitive functions. That's why I hate psychedelics of any kind. They alter my mind in unpleasant ways.
I thank you for your extensive reply and I enjoyed reading it, however I must say some things; first off I doubt that even with a higher alkaloid content would yield a significant amount of coke, since there is a show here on tv where every week a pro chemist in a pro lab makes a drug, and he also made coke with several k leaves directly from a fully grown and matured Erythroxylum Coca and he got a pinch of coke out of it, also I travelled south america for two years and visited a few jungle labs and also helped harvest coca leaves, and that are amounts of more than 100 k...

What you say about the purity of coke is impossible for snort coke, which is hcl and can max be 89% pure, only basecoke cleaned with ammonia and medical liquid cocaine can be upto 99%...

The average quality over here was between 40% and 60% while now prices dropped and quality, with good sources, goes up to 80%, I have gc ms lab tested at jelinek a large amount of 78% coke, this is already really very pure, and believe you me, even after having removed the cuts with ammonia, one hit numbs my entire face... And yes, good coke is more relax, but thats mostly a state of mind, your heart pounds like crazy (coke narrows the blood vessels in the heart while pumping more blood tru them)...

I dont think, with all do respect, that you really know what you are talking about...

first off I doubt that even with a higher alkaloid content would yield a significant amount of coke
Lol of course coca leaves would yield more cocaine per kilogram when the alkaloid content is higher. If you can't grasp how 100 leaves averaging 0.8% cocaine alkaloid content give you more cocaine at the bottom line than 0.4% , then you need to learn some basic math.

he also made coke with several k leaves directly from a fully grown and matured Erythroxylum Coca and he got a pinch of coke out of it
First of all: you don't get a single kilo out of "a fully grown and matured Erythroxylum Coca" as you wrongly stated. One HECTAR of coca plants produces around 300kg of leaves per harvest cycle and there are on average three harvest cycles per year, so that makes one ton of coca leaves per year. Depending on the alakloid content you need anywhere between 100 and 300kg to make one kilo of cocaine. Let's say the alkaloid content is rather low and you need 300kg. That means you need 300 times the plant material to make however much of cocaine you need. Since the whole extraction process is very destructive you need at least 30kg of coca leaves to make 100g of cocaine. This is not my information, this comes from ethnobotanical authorities such as Dr. Christian Rätsch and Jonathan Ott who have even written a book on the subject of coca and cocaine. So if you think the information is wrong, then take your complaint to them.

What you say about the purity of coke is impossible for snort coke, which is hcl and can max be 89% pure
Nope, it's wrong. Even if it was true, a difference of 2% in purity is chemically speaking immaterial in this context.

only basecoke cleaned with ammonia and medical liquid cocaine can be upto 99%
Even if you clean the base with ammonia and other agents, you can't reach 99.9% (pharma grade purity for all legal drugs) without a highly sophisticated lab environment. It's literally impossible to manufacture cocaine with such a purity in some underground jungle lab. Only state/corporate run labs can produce such a purity.

one hit numbs my entire face
That's the lidocaine! If your cocaine numbs your entire face then it's cut to shit with lidocaine. Pure cocaine acts as a very limited local anaesthetic.

I dont think, with all do respect, that you really know what you are talking about
Says the one who believes he got good coke even though his entire face gets frozen. Tell you what, book a ticket to Bolivia, go to Route 36 and experience how real cocaine does NOT numb your face.

Last edited:
Lol of course coca leaves would yield more cocaine per kilogram when the alkaloid content is higher. If you can't grasp how 100 leaves averaging 0.8% cocaine alkaloid content give you more cocaine at the bottom line than 0.4% , then you need to learn some basic math.

First of all: you don't get a single kilo out of "a fully grown and matured Erythroxylum Coca" as you wrongly stated. One HECTAR of coca plants produces around 300kg of leaves per harvest cycle and there are on average three harvest cycles per year, so that makes one ton of coca leaves per year. Depending on the alakloid content you need anywhere between 100 and 300kg to make one kilo of cocaine. Let's say the alkaloid content is rather low and you need 300kg. That means you need 300 times the plant material to make however much of cocaine you need. Since the whole extraction process is very destructive you need at least 30kg of coca leaves to make 100g of cocaine. This is not my information, this comes from ethnobotanical authorities such as Dr. Christian Rätsch and Jonathan Ott who have even written a book on the subject of coca and cocaine. So if you think the information is wrong, then take your complaint to them.

Nope, it's wrong. Even if it was true, a difference of 2% in purity is chemically speaking immaterial in this context.

Even if you clean the base with ammonia and other agents, you can't reach 99.9% (pharma grade purity for all legal drugs) without a highly sophisticated lab environment. It's literally impossible to manufacture cocaine with such a purity in some underground jungle lab. Only state/corporate run labs can produce such a purity.
You talk to me in attacive way and try discredit me by stating that I said some things which are clearly absurd, since you try to manipulate the situation like this I suppose even to you, or are you just that dumb? - while its just as clear I did not say any of these things; of course higher alkaloid content produces more product, I totally did not state and not even implied that it didnt, I lierally said that I doubt 10 k leaves would produce ANY SIGNIFACANT AMOUNT OF PRODUCT...

Next, I actually know how much leaves are needed for how much product, I really never at all said you could get 1k out of it, I said A PINCH...

You arent even smart enough to doubt yourself when contradicted even more so since you are completely ignorant, to then do some research before you reply: even most amateurs know THAT HCL COKE HAS 89% MAX PURITY...

And last but not least, I never stated that I produced 99% pure basecoke, it ranges from 70% to 99%, I simply said THAT THE MAX PURITY OF AMMONIA CLEANED BASECOKE IS 99% AND I NEVER AT ALL STATED THAT YOU DONT NEED A PRO CHEM AND LAB FOR THAT...

Really??? Or are you just such a person that likes fucking with me by being on purpose mentally behind??*

Oh yes I forgot one thing, I already mentioned on this forum that I visited route 36, it changes location every month and we asked a cab driver, of course thats your best bet...

I even told you directly I lived in colombia and Panama a few yrs and travelled to peru and la paz, bolivia...

And dont get me wrong, the coke in route 36 is top quality, but not the best at all, at the time it was 77% pure, and also its bolivian coke which is notacibly more stimulating and less euphoric than both peruvian and colombian due to differences in soil and altitude there is a bit a different kind set of alkaloids present in each region...

And oh yeah one last thing, if you chew coca leaves your entire mouth goes numb, and you state that good coke doesnt numb???

No, one more thing, I dont know where you get your mate de coca, but over here it can very well be its from a local industry, since it didnt grow on high altitude if thats the case then it produces no alkaloids...

Last edited:
of course higher alkaloid content produces more product
Here is your quote dumbass: "first off I doubt that even with a higher alkaloid content would yield a significant amount of coke"
This directly contradicts what you just said. You're just hairsplitting because you can't admit you made a mistake due to your pride and accuse me of being manipulative for pointing out your contradiction. Coca leaves ALWAYS produce more cocaine per gram. There is no maybe, perhaps or anything of that matter. It's a chemical fact.

Next, I actually know how much leaves are needed for how much product, I really never at all said you could get 1k out of it, I said A PINCH...
You fail basic reading. Here is your quote: "he also made coke with several k leaves directly from a fully grown and matured Erythroxylum Coca and he got a pinch of coke out of it"
Then I replied with "you don't get a single kilo out of "a fully grown and matured Erythroxylum Coca" as you wrongly stated".

So as you can see my reply was referring to the coca LEAVES from the plant that you were talking about and NOT cocaine itself. You're unable to articulate yourself in a clear manner, fail grasping the context of replies and yet accuse me of being "mentally behind". Oh the irony...

You talk to me in attacive way
Says the one who started calling me "dumb" lol.

You arent even smart enough to doubt yourself when contradicted even more so since you are completely ignorant
This must be some kind of world record in psychological projection.

even most amateurs know THAT HCL COKE HAS 89% MAX PURITY

Here is a quote from the paper "Recommended methods for the Identification and Analysis of Cocaine in Seized Materials by the UNODC: "[...] for material being internationally trafficked with a purity often of 80-90% (as cocaine hydrochloride).
That is one percent above your "muh 89%" and therefore refutes your wrong assertion. It's a verifiable fact that cocaine produced in the countries of origin ranges anywhere between 80 and 90%, sometimes exceeding by 1 or 2% if the "lab" has made an outstanding job, but again, that is completely immaterial. You are getting hung up on minor percentage changes. My point was that a pharmaceutical grade purity of 99.9% cannot be achieved by underground labs, even if you use ammonia. Everything below that MIGHT be possible depending on the conditions and (substitute) precursors that you use.

And last but not least, I never stated that I produced 99% pure basecoke
This is getting more and more stupid. Where the fuck did I state that YOU ever produced "99% pure basecoke"?

Oh yes I forgot one thing, I already mentioned on this forum that I visited route 36
How the fuck should I know? Do I look like I have nothing better to do than read through someone's entire profile postings?

And oh yeah one last thing, if you chew coca leaves your entire mouth goes numb

If coca leaves made your entire mouth go numb then you'd end up biting your tongue and inner cheeks all the time and get wounds that way. It locally anaesthecizes a bit, but doesn't make your whole mouth or even face go into lala land like the dentist does when he applies Lidocaine, Articaine or Mepivacaine. It simply does not happen. Cocaine is used in some areas/countries for use by ENT surgeons to topicalise the inside of the nose. If it would numb your entire face, then these surgeons would not bother with ordering an expensive medication and just go with lidocaine that is much easier available and has less legal hurdles.

I even told you directly I lived in colombia and Panama a few yrs and travelled to peru and la paz, bolivia
YOU told ME directly that you lived in colombia and Panama? Do you have dementia now? Here is what you said: "I travelled south america for two years and visited a few jungle labs and also helped harvest coca leaves".
No mention of living in any of those countries. You're just making all this shit up on the spot and think I don't notice it. You're a special kind of dummy lol.

Last edited:
Here is your quote dumbass: "first off I doubt that even with a higher alkaloid content would yield a significant amount of coke"
This directly contradicts what you just said. You're just hairsplitting because you can't admit you made a mistake due to your pride and accuse me of being manipulative for pointing out your contradiction. Coca leaves ALWAYS produce more cocaine per gram. There is no maybe, perhaps or anything of that matter. It's a chemical fact.

You fail basic reading. Here is your quote: "he also made coke with several k leaves directly from a fully grown and matured Erythroxylum Coca and he got a pinch of coke out of it"
Then I replied with "you don't get a single kilo out of "a fully grown and matured Erythroxylum Coca" as you wrongly stated".

So as you can see my reply was referring to the coca LEAVES from the plant that you were talking about and NOT cocaine itself. You're unable to articulate yourself in a clear manner, fail grasping the context of replies and yet accuse me of being "mentally behind". Oh the irony...

Says the one who started calling me "dumb" lol.

This must be some kind of world record in psychological projection.

Here is a quote from the paper "Recommended methods for the Identification and Analysis of Cocaine in Seized Materials by the UNODC: "[...] for material being internationally trafficked with a purity often of 80-90% (as cocaine hydrochloride).
That is one percent above your "muh 89%" and therefore refutes your wrong assertion. It's a verifiable fact that cocaine produced in the countries of origin ranges anywhere between 80 and 90%, sometimes exceeding by 1 or 2% if the "lab" has made an outstanding job, but again, that is completely immaterial. You are getting hung up on minor percentage changes. My point was that a pharmaceutical grade purity of 99.9% cannot be achieved by underground labs, even if you use ammonia. Everything below that MIGHT be possible depending on the conditions and (substitute) precursors that you use.

This is getting more and more stupid. Where the fuck did I state that YOU ever produced "99% pure basecoke"?

How the fuck should I know? Do I look like I have nothing better to do than read through someone's entire profile postings?

If coca leaves made your entire mouth go numb then you'd end up biting your tongue and inner cheeks all the time and get wounds that way. It locally anaesthecizes a bit, but doesn't make your whole mouth or even face go into lala land like the dentist does when he applies Lidocaine, Articaine or Mepivacaine. It simply does not happen. Cocaine is used in some areas/countries for use by ENT surgeons to topicalise the inside of the nose. If it would numb your entire face, then these surgeons would not bother with ordering an expensive medication and just go with lidocaine that is much easier available and has less legal hurdles.

YOU told ME directly that you lived in colombia and Panama? Do you have dementia now? Here is what you said: "I travelled south america for two years and visited a few jungle labs and also helped harvest coca leaves".
No mention of living in any of those countries. You're just making all this shit up on the spot and think I don't notice it. You're a special kind of dummy lol.
First of all you quote me correctly, I did say i doubt ten k leaves would produce a significant amount, that not in any way means that higher alkaloid content doesnt produce more amount...

Again you quote me correct, I did say several k leaves only produced a pinch, how the fuck in which universe is that same as producing 1 k???
And now you say it refers to the leaves, as it happens it were multiple plants...

Are you native english speaking??? I wonder how many languages you master to the point it has no difficulties whatsoever anymore, most likely this isnt even the case in your native language...

If the test shows 90% its an inaccuracy of the test, fact remains that the max purity of hcl coke is 89%...

Okay you said in jungle labs, whats the difference, you are leading attention away from the fact that you stated i would have said 99% is possinble without a pro lab while i never even implied such a thing, you are just looking for ways to trash me and you hope everyone forgets what this was about, the same with that i didnt say i was in those countries, im a coke afficinado and traveled south america for two yrs and I would not have had good quality coke, or not visited route 36??? My point stays intact...

I had a broken nose as a minor, it only gets operated once youre 18, the bone was grown back together but crooked so it had to be broken again, they injected me with coke and nothing else...

You clearly are simply frustrated cause I said, in a very respectful way, that you dont know what youre talking about - something you none the less demonstrated very well by now...

If the test shows 90% its an inaccuracy of the test, fact remains that the max purity of hcl coke is 89%...
I know what you're saying but there's a common misconception that's at play here in your disagreement.

Some labs test out of the base, some out of the hcl.

I've noticed the well known harm reduction lab in Spain give results of up to 98% pure for example. If they tested out of the base though (as some others do) then that result would read 87.22% (which is 98% of 89)

The hcl molecule accounts for 11% of the total - that's where people get the coke-can't-be-over-89% thing from

I know what you're saying but there's a common misconception that's at play here in your disagreement.

Some labs test out of the base, some out of the hcl.

I've noticed the well known harm reduction lab in Spain give results of up to 98% pure for example. If they tested out of the base though (as some others do) then that result would read 87.22% (which is 98% of 89)

The hcl molecule accounts for 11% of the total - that's where people get the coke-can't-be-over-89% thing from
Im willing to accept what you say, however i clearly stated i was only referring to hcl in this regard...

I cant not add to this that in most cases, and every lets say normal or common cases this is as good as impossible to score something like 96% since about 75% of the product gets already cut a first time in land of origin, i dont know if it gets cut once more during export but once it hits its destination and comes to the main source of that country they for sure again cut it up and divide the load in still several k's to a bit smaller sources who again cut it up and so on until it reaches the common dealer who - of course - cuts it up one last time and who buys batches of 50 maybe 100 g at a time, you cant deny this is the reality for by far almost every normal user (im not completely happy using the world normal since wtf is normal anyway, i just was looking for some way to express simply: that this is the reality for by far a huge majority of all users...

Scored upto 86% purity hcl with no active or harmful cuts present, very few impurities, i have ways of regularly producing good cash flow and I have ways of getting my hands on somewhat larger amounts chipping in with friends and create a profit and a considerable amount of product that is above general quality, however that gap has become very small lately since the general quality by now is up to 76% over here... but from them you dont get full g's, in general 0.8... but of course they buy one upto some g's at a time...

Also I smoked basuca in south america but this i am sure was very impure and i did not like it.

Last edited:
This is a good discussion and we shouldn't allow it to get bogged down by personal insults . . . So, going forward, please try to keep things civil when responding to one another—OK, @Hexenstahl & @Antiprosynthesis? Thanks.
Nah, I'm not gonna continue beating a dead horse. I know when to step out of a fruitless discussion. After all, I have a private life and better things to do than argue all day with anonymous people I don't even know. Cheers :cheers:

Useless drug been on a 2 month binge a banger line a blast its good bl;ast is jusgt a short rush coke who knows but fucks your head up to much wish there was meth in this country . When i go back to states and do meth shits all over coke buty no real heroin

Yes coke makes you high. Just depends on the quality/quantity you ingest. Good coke can get you get gakked real fucking good. There's also the question of tolerance coming in to play, as it does form tolerance quick enough with chronic use, and it is cross tolerant with other stimulants.

Bullshit meth shits all over coke, the only reason anyone says that is because of its duration which therefore makes it cheaper. Until youre deep into a coke addiction the comedown with moderate use can be dealt with pretty easily, use a good amount of meth even your first time and you'll feel like you wanna die from depression the next few days. Coke doesn't keep you up for days all twitchy and feeling amped and gross after the euphoria has long since worn off, you redose till youre bored with it or until its gone and then after a couple hours a benzo or some kratom extract with some weed will allow you to sleep, meth won't even let you think about sleep until its completely worn off. The high from smoking crack is more euphoric than even the best meth, is meth more "powerful" sure but only the tweaking and energy aspect, its not more euphoric IMO. I dont even give a shit about "energy" when using coke and that why I like it, if your shits good and smoke it its almost relaxing its so euphoric, I can sit down in a chair and rip bell ringers and not have to get up running around having to find something to do with all that tweaked up energy. To each their own but Ill take coke over meth every time.