• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does Autism make it hard to trip?

Yet those who have not walked, they commit these obscenities out of free will

If they're committing obscenities freely, it means they do not see them as obscenities, or that they are somehow justified. What these people need is remediation, not retribution.

No. They are often doing it out of pure sadism. For the enjoyment of seeing the defenseless suffer. Inflicting these 'punishments' without the person having done anything.

They need STOPPING, the entire electroshock torture regime itself needs stopping regardless of who is pulling the trigger or why they are pulling it (and whats more, the very technology used in the GEDs, it isn't even accurate, meaning that torturer A might intend to torture victim B as a punishment and instead, victim C rather than victim B is the recipient of the tazering)

And so does the revolting practices of starvation, and of strapping people down to full-bodily restraint boards for many, many hours, sometimes even days.

And to be honest, if they don't see such things as an abomination there is something wrong with them and they have no place interacting in any way whatsoever with the people they torture, that outlook is the hallmark of a psychopathic personality disorder. And if they do see it as justified, or even as justifiable, to torture, then again they have no place at all being put in positions where they could interact with these most vulnerable of people.

They don't need help, they need to be removed from their positions and punished. Need I remind you that torture is prohibited absolutely and totally, under international law? It is absolutely shocking, that even after a judicial review (the name 'judge rotenberg center' is in 'honour' of the judge who allowed this filthy tartarus-vomited abomination to continue to exist) that the hell-hole in question is permitted to operate 'legally'. There is NO legal statute which permits torture to legally be used. It isn't just the law of individual countries that forbids torture, but international law.

And the very idea of seeing these bastards as either in need of, or even deserving of rehabilitation, 'oh these poor, poor damaged torturers and murdering butchers' makes me sick. They need first to be removed from the positions in which they are capable of inflicting further evil, and then they need to be put on trial, their guilt exposed and then punished accordingly.

Personally I reckon it'd save the state a lot of money if they just gave a group of willing auties/aspies/Rett's girls a free hand in cleaning the place up. For one, we would turn the abyssal gulf in Tartarus to a haven for rehabilitation, if a council of the spazzes determined the building itself ought to be reused as such, or if the victims present should rather, be relocated (and of course they should all be asked, rather than that choice be taken solely by the spazz militia who'd get together) or if it should be evacuated and rededicated to a museum of the worst of the curebie horrors, as with Auschwitz and the jews, as a memorial. Both for the living who suffer now, and to those who have been murdered there. Or else brought down to the ground after being evacuated, at least for the victims. I'd be more than happy to coordinate the setting and initiating of the explosive charges, and indeed, I'd charge not even the cost of the reagents to prepare the plastique and the primaries, plus if needs be, the intermediate-sensitivity booster charges such as TNT, I'd do the nitrations myself with a smile on my face, knowing the festering abscess suppurating from the anus of the rectal passageway of curebieism would soon be reduced to a smoking pile of shattered bricks, saving only computer equipment, which could be formatted (after copies of the data made for court use) and the computers themselves given, free of cost to those tortured.

And then before the building would be blasted to rubble, the rest of the most militant spazzes around to storm the place with silenced MP5s and hollowpoint rounds, some pump-action shotguns and a .357 magnum a soldier, again with hollowpoints. With just a handful of snipers surrounding the building to ensure that no torturing piece of dog shit escapes alive. Personally, I think I'd pick a flamethrower plus a pair of lightweight sidearms in something like 9mm or 10mm, one loaded with hollowpoints and the other with AP rounds, for the sheer terror, fear and agony inflicted by a flamethrower. (sub)human barbecue. Yum yum.

Fuck remediation. Not in the sense you mean at least. A remedy, yes. But not the kind you have in mind.
Sure as shit not therapy for the enemy. If that makes me an evil spazz and a bastard, then an evil spazz and bastard I'm bloody well proud to call myself. Because I'd wipe them out, down to the last pen-pusher. And I'd not be sparing with my combat knife. There'd be shithead torturing curebie FILTH lynched by their own cut-free intestines hanging from the ceiling fans like fucking christmas baubles on an xmas tree. (every one of course done after the evacuation of my brethren and sistren, because my kin have suffered enough there, they do not need to see such things as curebie trash splattered all over the walls, floors, ceilings, flushed down the bogs in little bite-sized pieces, burnt to ashes with flamers and incendiary grenades, blasted to bits with shrapnel grenades, melted with acid, bromine, interhalogens, mustard-gassed, lewisite-ed, subjected to whatever of the nastiest reagents I use in the lab for benign purposes or else cut up and throttled with their own intestines or suffocated by having their stomachs torn out and stuck over the fuckers' heads like a plastic bag until they start convulsing and choking to death.

Remediation indeed. But the remediation they have coming, not fucking therapy.

Bastard? if that makes me a bastard then make me a badge saying 'fucking total bastard' and I'll wear it proudly.

Not in my experience. I was diagnosed with some generic "spectrum" disorder when I was young, and it never stopped me from having amazing psychedelic experiences, namely with LSD.

if they don't see such things as an abomination there is something wrong with them and they have no place interacting in any way whatsoever with the people they torture, that outlook is the hallmark of a psychopathic personality disorder. And if they do see it as justified, or even as justifiable, to torture, then again they have no place at all being put in positions where they could interact with these most vulnerable of people.

Exactly my point. If someone has a mental disorder that would lead them to commit such atrocities then the solution is to get them to see a psychiatrist. Just the same for if you see them as sadists. Mentally healthy people don't derive pleasure from inflicting pain on others. We don't punish people for having mental disorders, we help get them to a place they can be productive contributors to society.

Nothing is gained through death.

Would you say the same of a nazi concentration camp SS officer who derived pleasure from inflicting torture upon jews/poles/slavs/the mentally retarded? would you maintain that such an individual deserves therapy, and to evade punishment?

I doubt very much that you would find many people of any stripe of origin who would agree with you if you did maintain that position, and very, very very few if any at all, amongst the ranks of jews, poles, slavs, and the mentally retarded.

And one thing could be gained through death. No, two, come to think of it. One of course being the simple termination of the vile activity.

The other, however, being to send a message, loud and clear that such filthy, disgusting and abhorrent activities will not be tolerated and will never be forgiven. Zero tolerance and zero forgiveness. Absolute, unwavering intolerance and an undying enmity towards the torturing, kin-slaughtering filth, that will never lapse, will never be allowed to be forgotten and that will be prosecuted for as long as such as I and others like me draw breath.

These fucking whorebegotten filth need to be used, in the sense of being put to use as an example. To be made an example of that will not, CANNOT be forgotten, not only by curebies of lesser degrees of unpleasantness, those who are merely obnoxious rather than outright perpetrators of torture, brutality and murder. But by every man, woman and child on the face of this earth. Something they cannot ever, EVER get out of their minds.

They need to be made an example of, a bloody, horrendous, vicious and agonizing example. Skinned alive, salted and hung by the balls from the walls of the JRC on spikes left to scream each and every single one of their multitude of sins before finally being permitted death.

Last edited:
Would you say the same of a nazi concentration camp SS officer who derived pleasure from inflicting torture upon jews/poles/slavs/the mentally retarded? would you maintain that such an individual deserves therapy, and to evade punishment?

Yes, absolutely. And I think you'd find that most holocaust survivors would agree, it was one who taught me the attitude I'm preaching now - Eva Olson spoke at my school when I was a kid to say as much.

You're mistaken if you think anybody with a healthy mind derives pleasure from torture*, and somebody with a sick mind needs to be treated, not punished for crimes they committed without mens rea.

*BDSM comes to mind but that is still consensual so should be discounted

And as for 'stimming therapy', no, I don't think it'd work for NTs. Its just not natural for them. You can look at autism in its various incarnations as a different processor architecture, running a different OS. Say on a SPARC processor running SOLARIS, rather than an intel processor using 0x86 ASM for its coding, and running windows NT (hehe see what I did there =D)

And actually, as far as involuntary goes, it isn't. (Rett syndrome perhaps excluded, although I only know one girl who has it, she tells me that she can sort of control it, but that her stereotypy is a release of tension which otherwise builds up until intolerable, so physically she can delay it, up until a point, where she has to discharge the built up energy, but sooner or later it's going to happen and she's going to go all stimmy (and I daresay hot as hell with it =D), but whether its 1 second after the need becomes obvious to her, or 2, or three, or five, thats up to her). In my case, being classic autie, it is under my control, strictly speaking, I just don't make any attempt to do so, and am of the mindset that if people have issues or complaints about it that is their problem, not mine. I'm not hurting anybody by it, and anyone who has a problem with it can refer it to the my chocolate starfish department, take a squeaky sulfurous fart and sit there for all eternity waiting to be told to bugger off.

Whether I'm at home, or at a bank teller, or on a train, if I feel like it, I'm not going to suppress it and those who don't like it can suck my autistic dick and call it ice cream. People who think I'm a freak, etc.? well their issues are their problem, not mine, and they are welcome to think whatever they like about it or me. Just so long as they keep it to themselves and do not allow their issues to become mine. Thats where I draw the line, people are perfectly welcome to whatever private, personal opinion they like, just as long as those opinions are kept to themselves and neither thrown in my face, nor allowed to become the basis of hostile action. In which case I've not the slightest problem with making whoever thinks it ok to let their prejudices become an issue for me eat their words. And quite probably other bits of them for dessert. I don't START trouble, but if its given me, I'm happy enough to finish it.

Edit for pofacedhoe-spectrum disorder? no such thing. Autism isn't a disorder. If anything auties/aspies are more orderly than NTs. If anything, being NT is a disorder, for those poor buggers who have yet to evolve and are stuck without autism. Poor bastards. I feel sorry for them. I pity them, I really do. Its such a damn shame that they'll never reach the potential nature could have given them, but didn't.

And for me personally, the idea of the likes either of prenatal testing, a 'cure', or myself having been unfortunate enough to have been born NT, is about as attractive as vomiting pus from my eyesockets.

i dont really think its a disorder either thats just how it is currently categorised in the lingo, for me i think its a style of person and if your functional good luck to you and fuck the rest

as for https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Rotenberg_Educational_Center#Controversy_and_investigations

not quite the nazi's but pretty bad all the same

most people are stupid and stupid people are very easy to misguide cos they dont think that much

having worked with severe autistics who couldn't speak giving them med's takes the edge off, all the ones i worked with were on risperidone and to be honest they needed some sort of chemical help because they had bad anxiety and could be pretty violent. if we are "taking them out bowling" but they hate leaving the house then we are kind of forcing on them our version of a normal life. I blame the parents for being all "he has to go out and do normal things!" just accept they are not like you and let them be happy doing what they want. If they could talk and operate money successfully they could do what they bloody well liked and you would have to put up with it

i hardly ever used restraint even cos i think its bullshit and makes them more angry at you

Last edited:
I put it like this.... One can be on the autism spectrum just like one could be on any spectrum, but until it impacts ones ability to complete daily functions then it becomes a disorder.

http://www.neurodiversity.com/library_simmons_1966.html

SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS

1. LSD-25 appears to offer a useful adjunct to the psychotherapy of autistic children because of its positive effect in areas which are closely related to the process of psychotherapy.

2. A pair of identical male autistic twins was periodically administered 50 micrograms of LSD-25 and observed for behavior changes.

3. Control and drug observations were made while the Ss were placed in a series of standard test situations referred to as the Socialization Test, Social Isolation Test. Peek-a-boo. Pat-a-cake, Face-to-face, Hand-holding and Following Tests.

4. Diverse behaviors were recorded iii the areas of self-stimulatory behavior, social interaction and affect. Recordings were made using an Esterline Angus Multiple pen recorder. All behaviors were measured in total time appearance and plotted as percent time in appearance.

5. Consistent behavioral changes resulted after LSD in that the Ss demonstrated an increase in eye-to-face contact with the E, an increase in laughter and smiling behavior and decrease in self-stimulatory behavior. There was an increase in S, in movement toward the F and a decrease in S1 in movement away from the E.

6. Further experiments are needed on the effects of LSD, utilizing a more diverse population, varying the drug dosage and observation times and analyzing the transfer of learning from drug to nondrug situations.

http://www.neurodiversity.com/library_freedman_1962.html

Summary

Twelve children, ranging in age from 5 years 11 months to 11 years 10 months, who attended a day school for schizophrenic children, were given LSD on 14 different occasions. Ten of the children received 100mcg., one received 50, and one had 110mcg. on one occasion and 200 on another. The drug was administered orally in a vehicle (Coca Cola, orange juice, etc.) which the children liked. All the children were of the autistic type and all were mute or nearly so.
The effects of the drug appeared an average of 20 minutes after its ingestion and lasted about 4. hours. Somatic effects of the drug included facial flush, dilatation of pupils, some catatonia, some ataxia, complete loss of appetite, increased body awareness, and desire for physical contact. Psychic effects included rapid mood-swings from elation to depression, anxiety, or flattening of affect, auditory and visual hallucinations, decreased alertness in most but increased alertness in a few, increased remoteness, decreased eye contact in several and increased eye contact in a few, and increased vocalization and verbalization. The hoped-for change from muteness to speech did not occur.

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/

"When the word 'Jew' was first introduced into the English language in the 18th century its one and only implication, inference and innuendo was 'Judean'. However, during the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries a well-organized and well-financed international 'pressure group' created a so-called 'secondary meaning' for the word 'Jew' among the English-speaking peoples of the world. This so-called 'secondary meaning' for the word 'Jew' bears no relation whatsoever to the 18th century original connotation of the word 'Jew'. It is a misrepresentation.

http://www.texemarrs.com/062004/soviet_gulag.htm

For almost six decades, America and the planet have been preaching to the Germans, reminding them of the terrible crimes of their Nazi ancestors. It is only fair and just that we all now turn our attention to the Communist Gulag Holocaust, that we expose the Jews' role in its monstrous crimes and remind the Jews of what their criminal ancestors did to these sixty-six million innocent victims, most of whom were Christians.

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/how-the-ashkenazi-jews-conquered-the-west/

The term Judaism was first coined by historian Flavius Josephus in the first century as he described the history, the civilization, the language, the poetry, the religion, the art, the science, the manners, the customs, the institutions, and the genocide of the Ancient Judahites. It was not coined with the intention of starting a religion, and nor is Judaism even mentioned in the Bible. The people who first seized the term Judaism and its historical content were then Christians. They were using it as an educational tool to acquaint themselves with the true Judahite Hebrews who practiced the doctrine of Christ. Such a mechanism allowed them to better comprehend the Epistles of the Apostles. As a result, they were able to grasp two important facts that have eluded today?s Christians: a) that the Judahite Hebrews who became Christians were the true Israel of God, whom God spared the Great Tribulation during the Apocalypse of AD 70 ? an event a lot of Christians today think is in the future; b) that those who followed the Pharisees were not the true Israel of God, and therefore were not spared during said catastrophe that saw the genocide and the end of the Hebrew race.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/1...azi-grandma-jailed-for-denying-holocaust.html

A well-known 87-year-old German Neo-Nazi grandmother has been sentenced to 10 months in prison after being found guilty of denying the Holocaust.

Bild newspaper reported Friday that Ursula Haverbeck, dubbed the ?Nazi grandma? in the German media, said she will appeal Thursday's Hamburg state court verdict.
Haverbeck was charged earlier this year after giving an interview outside the trial of former SS Sgt. Oskar Groening claiming Auschwitz wasn't a death camp.
When she challenged the presiding judge in Hamburg to prove it was, Bild reports that he said he wouldn't debate someone who "can't accept any facts."

https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/...redisposes-ashkenazi-jews-to-schizophrenia-2/

Israeli and American scientists have discovered a gene among Ashkenazi Jews that increases their chances of developing the mental disorder schizophrenia, as well as schizoaffective disorder and manic depression. According to a study recently published in Nature Communications, the gene in question raises Ashkenazi Jews' chances of experiencing the disorders by roughly 40%, and by 15% in the general population.

The study was conducted by Professor Ariel Darvasi, assistant dean of the Faculty of Life Sciences at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, in coordination with Dr. Todd Lencz from The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research in New York. The first portion of the study included the largest-ever sample group of Ashkenazi Jews ever researched. Of the 2,500 Ashkenazi Jews from Israel who contributed DNA samples for the study, 1,500 were healthy, while 1,000 were affected by mental disorders related to schizophrenia.

Not to sidetrack, but if anyone thinks the likes of SS guards acted without mens rea. Bollocks.

And as far as the studies go, one thing I have an issue with is looking at stimming reduction as a positive endpoint, my ass it is. Its natural to us. Trying to train us not to rock, flap, spin etc. is no different to as said, taking someone autistic out as a sudden change in routine to something they despise in the first place. As long as they can know to hold it in if say, as for instance, with me handling all manner of chemicals, quite a number of them of a lethally toxic, or virulently corrosive nature, I know not to go hand-flap with a beaker full of hydrofluoric acid, or whilst opening a container of white phosphorus, handling brick-sized lumps of alkali metals etc. for the obvious reasons of wanting to stay both alive and with my eyes in sockets that haven't been blown to bits or melted to a smoking stinking slurry, setting myself on fire, left in the face but in the corpse of a poisoning victim or several of the above, then thats as much as needs doing. Not to stim in ways that are actually dangerous. Not just disapproved of by onlookers (who can and need to learn to either like it, ignore it, or dislike it and disapprove all they damn well feel like, but just so long as they keep their mouth shut.) but actually posing a physical danger to either the autie or to another person.

I didn't try acid as a little kid, but mushrooms, and even the one trip I myself noticed a rapid and obvious increase in my ability to read people, read between NT lines (despite the fact that I dislike bothering to do the latter, as a filthy habit like smoking. Or rather, breathing in the secondhand smoke of NTs 'writing' between the metaphorical lines. filthy habit that NTs who are going to be around auties/aspies/Rett's girls need to learn to stop. Its little better than lighting up a cigar around an asthmatic and blowing the smoke in their faces, its gross and makes me want to vomit up my spleen, stuff it up my ass so far that if I put my fingers down my throat I can barf my shit-covered spleen up all over again.)

I agree about physical restraints though for sure. People who are likely to loathe being touched are NOT going to react by becoming calmer and happier and disinclined to raise hell because some thick fuck grabs hold of them or starts hugging them as what they intend to be an affectionate gesture.

As far as meds go, if I ever have the good fortune to have autie/aspie kids, or hook up with the Rett's girl who, quite frankly drives me absolutely loco for her, then I'd do everything I could to avoid antipsychotics. Things like clonidine (I find it works wonders for overload prevention and remediation), maybe low-dose chlormethiazole for its low physical dependence liability, seeing if I could get them liking a nice hot infusion of fresh lemon balm with its GABA-transaminase inhibitor properties and gentle nature, anything but vile poisonous last-ditch muck designed not to calm the brain but to crack the victim's skull in with a rusty claw hammer, which IMO APs are. At least dopamine blocking stuff. I couldn't subject any kid of mine, especially if nonverbal and unable to complain about it to something like akathisia, or permanent dystonic reactions, and make them a zombie. Introducing them to (with consent, after explaining all about them, in child friendly terms, to gentle mushroom or acid doses, and if they appreciate the experience in a sense they would be willing to, or make out they want to try it again, to gently increasing doses. Nothing ego-crushing, but something relaxing and gentle, to expand the mind, not suppress it with a chemical curbstomp to the face.)

I'd want my child(ren) to develop, to reach their best capacity possible, want the best for them in every respect, not to lock down their development with soul-corroding neuroleptic poison. And even despite the awful side effects, possibly permanent ones or even fatal ones, they aren't drugs which encourage a mind and spirit to grow and flourish, they are last ditch resorts to lock down downright dangerous psychosis where people are going to get seriously hurt. Even where there currently seems little alternative, I still pity the poor bastards who have to endure such shit.

Not seeds I want planted in any kid of mine, because the fruit will be stunted and poisoned.

And as for aversives...HELL no!. In fact if I found out any therapist or support worker used such even once, that would earn them some aversives of my own, and they would be harsh indeed. And that would be followed by instant dismissal.

Support workers would get fair warning on employment, that any aversive type conditioning shit would result in both dismissal without appeal, and having to be carried off the streets in a bag. And for the really sick shit like tazering, if that was done to my kids? I'd fucking execute the one responsible, probably by crucifixion to a tree in the middle of nowhere, covering them in petrol and setting them alight after a couple of days time for them to reflect on why they were there, naked and nailed to a tree awaiting being burnt at the stake. I don't mean that metaphorically either. They'd be crucified and roasted alive to finish them off when their bodies were about to give up the ghost due to being made into a decorative poster advertising why people ought not to torment autistic folk. Of course they wouldn't be giving any speeches to tell of the fact. Not after having their tongues ripped out and cauterized to avoid them bleeding out using red hot blacksmith's pincers, make sure they don't scream and shriek, like they'd have made my poor kids do.

Thinking about it, if I were any autie kid of mine's care worker, I would REALLY want to be on my most saintly behavior, after being hired and given 'the talk' about their conduct. ZERO tolerance policy on tormenting my kids and making clear that they would probably never leave the confines of a hospital or care hospice for the rest of their days should they contravene my rules on treatment.

Also, I see absolutely no reason to go into the 18th century vs modern semantics surrounding the word 'jew'. I, and none other here, is living in the 18th century. And I think most these days, here, would understand my use of the word 'jew' or 'jews' to mean the adherents of the religion and its sects that in these times, is known by the name 'judaism', and especially when the holocaust and nazi concentration camps are mentioned in the same context, to mean those rounded up as jews, forced to wear yellow stars of david, and gassed, burnt, tortured, enslaved and made to suffer all manner of other indignities, tortures and murders by those who served hitler.

Nobody needs to be told in minute detail how to tell a modern day 'jew' from a 'yehudi' or 'judean'. We all know who the nazis persecuted, rounded up and extirpated as best possible.

And the parallels between the JRC and Hitler's concentration camps do not need to follow a precise 1:1 correlation. Both are places used to detain a horribly repressed group of the vulnerable, both are places where killings have taken place of members of those groups, both are places in which those in captivity were and in the case of the JRC still are tortured, brutalized and subjected to extrajudicial punishment in blatant violation of international law, which explicitly states that no country may enact a law permitting judicially commanded torture, even to the worst of criminals or to any criminal suspect. Never fucking mind those who are not only innocent of wrongdoing, but unable to defend themselves.

Both are stygian hell-pits of abomination, misery, suffering and leaving behind some survivors who got free, eventually, who are severely traumatized. Their own words. Survivors. Victims. Does the JRC NEED fucking gas chambers or crematoria, or machinegun towers manned by the SS, does it NEED fucking zyklon-B? Both have survivors no longer in captivity there, who were freed and left with PTSD, and who doubtless, no matter how much therapy they receive, will have to live with the scars left by their torment for the rest of their lives.

That awful place, it will be forever haunted by the souls of those who were tortured to death in the JRC. Even the very name of that abyss, it leaves a disgusting sensation upon my psyche to voice its full name. Its as if I would speak, and instead of words, a slobbering, slick, gurgling sickly torrent of rotting, diseased pus is what passes my lips and stains my mouth and vocal cords. It is to voice the true, personal name of the devil himself and blaspheme against the very essence of life, of love, of liberty. To vomit up syllables of obscene filth, disease and malignancy in order to put a name to a hideous cancer which MUST be cut out of existence, and the wound cauterized with radiation, and the ground around it salted and poisoned that nothing will grow, not so much as a clostridial spore left to survive in the ashes for centuries to come. Of course, after liberating those held captive and putting their captors to the sword and to flame. What I'd not give to take point in a squad of auties and aspies, Rett's girls who are ambulant, and those who cannot walk, still given something like an ECM countermeasure suite so they too could play a part. To take point, after shutting off the power, and lead the tip of the spearhead, maybe carrying the squad flamethrower and make a holocaust of my own (if we are going to be sticking to the original meanings of ancient tongues. 'holocaust' comes from the ancient greek 'holos caustos' meaning 'wholly burnt', with, originally, connotations of a sacrifice to the ancient greek pantheon and its members). Because I'd be packing a flamer, plus a brace of silenced machinepistols loaded with expanding hollowpoint ammunition, and worst comes to worse, a pair of wakizashi for taking captives alive for interrogation (I.e hamstringing them and severing the achilles and patellar tendons and the tendons over the back of the elbows, or severing the lower spine of those taken into custody)

Before anyone says 'but you'd be committing an atrocity too', I'm not going to be snowflakey about it, bottom line is I don't give a fuck what I would be required to do when liberating my family. Not genetic relations, at least not in the way the term is usually understood. But my brothers and sisters nevertheless. And if that means being a cold, complete and utter bastard then so be it. Would it bother me? at one point, before I knew what has been done to my people, yes. Now I know even the parts of it that are publicly known, and from those who have spoken out after having their unlawful sentences ended and their physical, if not psychological liberty, and that of their souls, restored; not in the least. I wouldn't hesitate to double-tap the staff of the Great Abomination right in the fucking pencil-dicks and sausage-clits before putting a couple more in their faces. No point in aiming for the center of mass, because there is not a heart among the filth which infest the Great Abomination in which to put a bullet or through which to drive a blade. Only a gaping hole full of ashes and poison, of unclean larvae and writhing maggots supping upon a lake of sickness and sores come to matter gone putrescent.

And there are no words or sentiments which could ever change my opinion of that filthy abyss. It is something against which I have sworn eternal hostility, hatred without end and which will never, ever have the possibility of the place being redeemed, nor those responsible. Only its termination, judicially or parajudicially can suffice. And that includes the rehabilitation and therapy as much as is needed for as long as needed for all who suffered there, yet suffer, and who yet draw breath

And I will despise both that place, and all who have had a hand in inflicting the evil perpetrated there, until my dying day.

So save your breath, anybody, who would seek to 'mellow' my attitude towards the evildoers and their sick fuck torture chamber, it could be better employed speaking for those most vulnerable, auties, aspies, Rett's girls, people with mental retardation, advocating for them. Not to change me, because that will no more happen than liquid nitrogen will decide to be something in which to take a pleasantly warm bath.

Also, ms.hoe

'' if we are "taking them out bowling" but they hate leaving the house then we are kind of forcing on them our version of a normal life. I blame the parents for being all "he has to go out and do normal things!" just accept they are not like you and let them be happy doing what they want. If they could talk and operate money successfully they could do what they bloody well liked and you would have to put up with it

i hardly ever used restraint even cos i think its bullshit and makes them more angry at you ''

THIS /\ /\ /\

But, as far as 'if you are functional good for you and fuck the rest'

Sorry but that is abhorrent. Yes, its good for those who are functional that they are so. But to say 'fuck the rest'. Sorry but no. Just no. Classic autistics feel joy, they feel sorrow, we eat, drink, shit and piss like anybody else. And we love. At least many of us do. How do I know? why do I say 'we' rather than only 'they'? because you are talking to a classic kanner's autie. And one who would be horrified to be otherwise. The very idea is nightmarish to me and makes my blood run cold.

And how do I know we love just as an NT might love? well, expressed differently certainly, but that does NOT make it a thing other than love. And we can, it has to be said, be extremely intense. The best relationship I have ever had in my life, was a fellow classic autie. Both of us wrote the fucking bible when it comes to spazz on spazz love. Fucking hell, that girl, she was more than intense. If she'd been NT I'd call her a sexual predator. Didn't give me a choice but to get with her, she just stormed on over, floored someone that got in her way, smashed me into a tree trunk and forced her tongue down my throat.

We were engaged within a week, a couple of weeks at most (my proposal), and I'd give anything to be with her still. Anything. Been a bit less than a decade and a half since I last saw her, when she was 14 (not saying how old I was, only will I say that there was no exploitative action or thought on my part. Can't read minds telepathically so I'm not sure what she thought with regards to predation, but her actions certainly were those of a tigress, fierce and fiery, passionate, and the two of us were deeply, deeply adoring of each other. I still do. The fire inside I bear for her, it hasn't dimmed by so much as the faintest spark since the last day I heard her beautifully spesh sounding voice, the one that would warm my heart no matter how icy it ever could get and make my blood boil, from so little as her greeting me.

Its different, alright, than an NT/NT relationship, in many of the ways things are expressed. Perhaps, I don't know, but maybe especially so to an NT looking in from the outside. But it is of no lesser value, or of lesser love (if anything, a fuckton more intense, that initial rush of new love that I hear NT folk talk of in context of new relationships? that started in an instant and continued. And it has never left me, the marks she imprinted on my soul and mind, they run far, far too deep for that. I know that I'll feel the same way about her until I'm ready for my pine box and a hole in the ground.)

And neither is the love that anybody else autistic in any way, of lesser value or worth, or less 'love' itself in essence. And the same goes for those who are mentally retarded. They too, deserve love if they want love. Not only compassion (and NEVER pity. Compassion and empathy, never pity, pity reduces their humanity just by being pity), but if someone mentally retarded wishes to take a mate, and there is somebody willing to be that mate then good. They have not only the right to take it wherever they wish, but everything should be done to make the road smooth for them, to roll out the red carpet by others, to facilitate the best possible relationship and bilateral flow of love and passion that can exist for them. I've had MR girlfriends, and I know they can love and do so, because otherwise, they wouldn't seek my company out, slide their arm around my back and have me do the same, and ask me to..well...I'll be delicate about the matter and name no specific names, but to perform..acts of passion and as the relationship grew longer and deeper, of outright carnality. Heck one particular lady, had me perform certain acts under certain tables that if the staff in a certain restaurant knew, I'd never be allowed back there and we'd both have been chucked out on our arses. I'll say no more, other than I aim to please, and if I date someone with MR, to make absolutely certain that they wish for what is asked of me, that no error on my part regarding consent is made, and that I will devote myself wholly and absolutely to the girlfriend. Not just lover, because that isn't what I'm about or after, but a union of two minds, hearts and bodies that both desire equally, and to making any such girl's life as much additionally joyful for them, as I have the capacity to make come to pass.

And 'functional? good!' YES. 'devil take the rest' sorts of sentiments? fuck that. That is just fucked up, sick and wrong. Those least able need the most advocacy on behalf of their wishes and their welbeing, and the most aid provided when it comes to their lives being the best, happiest, fullest lives that can exist in this world. No matter what. No matter what the person's functioning level, they deserve that. Those who have least, deserve most, is the way I see things in that respect. And even if it puts, if I myself would be in such a relationship if I'm ever in one again, an immense strain upon me, emotionally, physically, or both, then I will bear that strain to make that result come to pass.

Yes, I can be a total fucking bastard (such as with regard to that filthy malignancy and its inhabitant devils) but there is the flip side of the coin, which bears the face not of that intense, blazing hatred, but that of its antithesis. Like matter and antimatter, kept from annihilating by the thinnest of, yet strongest of magnetic fields only, and of such great difference, yet opposite and equal in sign and in magnitude respectively.

Ferocious in hatred of those who wrong me and mine, including my extended family, who have never known my face or name, and equally fiery when it comes to tenderness to a one loved, I don't do things by half measures in life, never have never will, and in love, a girlfriend will be offered access to all of me, every last scrap of love, of care, of compassion, of support, effort, if it is required on my part, it belongs to that woman, as do I belong to them. I make myself theirs, just as surely as the shoes that they put on in the morning, the skirt or trousers above them, panties, top, bra, coat and any headwear, piercings, as surely as they own those, they own me. Although they will never be subjected to the vicious side of me. They might SEE it, if any should try to harm a partner, because it'll come out to play in ripping the nuts off any who would hurt a loved one of mine. I don't get into a relationship in the first place, if I am not prepared to lay myself out on the metaphorical table, for the prospective partner to pick through and know exactly what they may have if they but choose to take it. If a relationship isn't worth that, as I see it and enter them, then it isn't worth so much as a transient mote of dust, blowing through the air and I won't be a part of it. If it is worth that, then it is worth it absolutely and without reservation, no holding back, no second-guessing and the only hesitation, being that, if someone is vulnerable above and beyond the average, which must be taken to ensure that their needs, their wishes, desires, passions, the things they truly want, that I need to take the time to find them out for certain, so that we both know exactly what the other wants and needs. And also, to make sure that they are under no obligation to 'service me', if that makes sense, that any carnality, is theirs if they want it, but that they are never to think for a femtosecond that they must comply with such desires of mine if that isn't what will make them happy too.

I guess my philosophy is pretty black and white in that respect. Few shades of grey, but above all, that I seek, in love, to elevate the spirit of my lover and loved, that the total quanta of joyfulness experienced within their lifetime are increased by my actions and my presence at their side. I don't just want to see them smile, I want to FEEL them smile, not their face, but the kind that lights up someone's eyes because what lives inside is flaring like a scarcely constrained nuclear fusion fireball, with that magnetic bottle coming half and half from each of us.

Damn chicken you go on.... I know how it is, but trust me you'll be able to connect more if you learn how to condense what you are saying down. I find it's very important to choose every word you're saying carefully as just because a word or statement is synonymous that does not mean it will compliment or contact separate statements in the same way. So obviously Tl : Dr for me.

I do agree on the problems with forcing reductionn of stimming or self soothing techniques as they are done for a reason. If one is forced to stop before they are ready it will just be replaced with something probably less healthy. Still it is good to learn ways to remove them for those that become aware of them and want them removed. It is up to those who are experiencing them to decide whether or not it's something they want to do unless it's truly a disorder that disturbs their ability to function where even if they are not forced to stop then, which shouldn't happen, they should be taught why it's something they would be better off learning not to do and still left up to them and accommodated either way.

Yeah, stimming is something ONLY one who is autistic, can decide whether or not they wish to do anything related to stimming.

If they wish to, then any problem that NTs have along the lines of 'oh noes! BAWWWWtism! it looks DIFFERENT! we must stop that awful hand flapping', thats when people need to learn to go fuck themselves in the ass with a shitcovered sock full of scorpions.

If they don't like how it looks, then they can turn away and not look. Although IMO that would be disrespectful. I'd consider it so, because the mindset behind it would be 'god thats ugly, I just can't look'. But, well, unless someone says something to me I consider them entitled to hold the opinion, just as I'm entitled to say, go to a cashpoint to get money from the bank whilst twirling around and hand-flapping. If someone says something disrespectful or outright abusive, then I've got plenty of disrespectful and abusive things I can say to them in reply.

Basically, as I see it, there IS no reason and can BE no reason for another to demand an autie, aspie to stop stimming. And of course in the case of Rett's syndrome girls, then its pointless as their neurological alterations make it obligatory. I know a girl with Rett's, she's a chimaira, not all of her cells express the MECP2 mutation, she is ambulant (actually a dancer and a gym coach for special ed kids, she is tip-top physically fit in that respect, toned and strong, with a gymnast's body and build, she is verbal most of the time, although not if she has seizures, or her adrenal issues (not producing much if any ACTH) are allowed to cause trouble, sans medication etc. and she tells me that whilst she CAN delay the hand-wringing type stimming, she can physically do so, its like a pressure cooker building up to overload level and ready to blow, so she has to discharge the pressure by letting it loose.)

Personally I think it looks kinda...well...sexy as hell. She, is, well she bucks the trend for Rett syndrome and is fully able to express how it is for her, how things affect her and what it feels like. Articulate, extremely intelligent (if I need biology explanations that *I* do not understand then its her I'd go to. She is a scintillating mind, inhabiting one helluva gorgeous physical container. In fact, she's one of very few people I know now, who I would happily, be delighted if I ever had the chance to slip a ring on one of those long, almost marfanoid long, gracile and pretty fingers of hers and spend the rest of my life with her)

So in the case of Rett's, trying to stop stimming in Rett's girls, it would be like ordering a man with a compound fracture of both legs after being run down by a tank over the legs to get up and start tap-dancing. Just without point even speaking the words to tell them.

And us Kanner's auties, aspies too, we don't find it unnatural, Its pleasurable, almost like an opioid rush to have a good old stim and flap like there's no tomorrow. Why would we want to stop that? its harmless, save to the egos of some curebie pieces of sewage, and I really don't see the least problem with them being unhappy. That's something I'll strive for given any opportunity. The only good curebie is a miserable, suffering curebie. (in the autie/aspie community, for those who don't know, the term 'curebie' is generally considered to be, and used as a term of an extremely derogatory nature. Offensive, spoken in utter abject contempt and meant to be). They deserve it.

Also be weary of what you type. In fact type as you regularly speak so you don't practice expressing yourself in different ways depending if you're online or not as it will affect your ability to concentrate. To say the least if you swear like a sailor in your typed speech you'll likely do the same in your spoken speech.

Well not that cursing like a sailor is something that narrows the potential suspects down enough to point to me specifically, but that I can admit to. People all over, tell me I have a way with words. And also a way with snappy, razor-edged snark and putdowns where called for.

Yes, I swear, sometimes in 5-6 different languages, and I can swear in more, including sign language, and frame an insult in ancient greek or latin if needs be. But, that narrows it down to oh, several thousand million people in the world. Autistic as well might narrow it down a little more. But nothing of the kind is proof of ID.

And also, I don't swear like a sailor. A sailor or marine, etc. wouldn't even come close to my aptitude for a good snark or profanity. I've been told I make it into an art form =D

What'cha mean Taco? all what for me in what sense. Your writing between the lines..filthy habit laddie, filthy habit that. Have you ever considered seeing a doctor and seeking detox treatment for that?=D

Because its major-league icky. Go on matey, let your inner rocking, hand-flapping echolalic spazz hijack the short bus and go on a high speed traffic cop chase down the road. Let your inner autie out to play, bugger wearing social masks, bugger curebies, bugger the writing and reading between the lines, just let it out to play, because you know it wants to. It wants out!=D

Are you on something that is making you rant more than usually or are you a bit triggered? Just an honest question not trying to troll you or anything, which would seem rather pointless tbh

I find this a curious thread full of people trying to understand each other but hopelessly stranding where it is just impossible to really imagine what it's like to be wired very differently. Generally I am sort of neutral to this fact although I do think it sucks to be outnumbered by NTs, it is always harder when people are not on the same wavelength as you and this is something that can happen to any person including NTs. The mistake is to think that the dysfunction involved is a direct one, it's rather circumstantial and not a health problem but a mismatch, and not even at all times.
I concede that there are very extreme cases where symptoms or sensitivities could start to impair the life of someone with ASD, if you just can't get anything done because of overstimulation etc, cramping up and imploding but this doesn't mean it applies to everyone with ASD and it may involve co-morbidity.

You can't really compare to schizophrenia and those other things and the reasons can get complicated, but a difference is IMO that if you have a thought disorder like that and your processing of emotions, thought etc are tangled up like crossed wires it would hardly matter what the circumstances are or what the world is like, you're gonna have problems.

With ASD some function may be much more optimized and I'm thinking of analytical modes of thought as primary example, others may feel more difficult or in a sense irrelevant and annoying and (unconsciously) imposed by the NT world. I appreciate that chicken made an extreme point (regarding the "supremacy"), in my eyes to offset the supremacist notions that underlie writing off ASD so easily as a disorder or disease, it implies that anything too out of the ordinary would be a disorder while a disorder is defined by dysfunction. I feel like chicken attempted to reflect this ad absurdum but it's hardly getting recognized apparently.. and that's exactly my point.

Yes it can be difficult but sometimes or even with some regularity I can feel a sort of freedom from things that seem to control most others. Being unaffected / unaffectionate in some essential way sometimes, yes, but still being able to choose to be to some extent...

Shrooms rebooted my system the second time I ate them, it was a fairly high dosage blended in fruit juice and I was not prepared. After horror and timeloops ensued I actually surrendered my life and sanity from exhaustion... (did I mention this on page 1?). In any case, after this there was non-duality for about 5 hours (and i was already halfway into the trip when it started).

Since then I had to piece together who I am and what I consider reality/the world to be. It's not that I forgot or dissociated or depersonalized or anything like that, but like until that point I had lived on auto-pilot in an invisible way. Who truly chooses things in his/her life? It took me years and I had a very problematic time which included trying to learn a lot about metaphysics, spirituality and many other things. I've felt really really awake ever since, at plenty of times painfully so. But I feel like having this particular flavor of ASD with ADD added on top combined with this series of events and my life changing experience has ultimately proven to be priceless. During some time I felt compelled to maximize my potential with hardcore tripping and nootropics and it sort of worked but the potentials that got exacerbated were positive, neutral and negative... all of it. By the way I have no illusions about degrees of freedom and know that I am not actually "free" and have no actual free will, the same as anyone of us... so I am still the victim of my drives and psychology etc etc.
Gradually the memory of who I was before that experience has faded, surely because "what has been seen cannot be unseen". Based on data from psychedelic brain studies I think it revolves more about a harmony and connectedness within the mind to exceedingly produce an illusion of freedom: freedom in ones own mind.
It's been years already since I felt like I more or less concluded the main part of my reintegration, aside from the constant desintegration and reintegration (Dabrowski's theory of positive desintegration anyone?). As valuable as it feels right now, that process was so fucked up...

People with ASD can sometimes be described as being phlegmatic, I think this relates to a form of independence also apparent in cats. Which are just much less domesticated than dogs although they still get enslaved by the food they keep getting among other things. (I want to get a cat actually). I have no love for dogs because I think under the appearance of this loyal companion there is a cruelty of domesticating the species to the point of domination. Not to mention the breeding of numerous varieties some of which are just unhealthy or can't even be born naturally. I know this is also done with cats, but I simply cannot think of dogs as anything other than slaves with Stockholm syndrome and that complicates things. Again I realize this applies to a real extent to cats as well but it helps so much that they retain some more apparent independence.
Contrarily I like to do all those things with plants esp cacti... induce mutations with hormones etc, to me this is on a whole other level and I can't see the cruelty in it. Sue me if you find it hypocritical. I'm just as much a victim of having stubborn likes and dislikes formed by semi-random imprints of experiences that were impactful as anyone else.

The independency I mentioned can be a source of both isolation and a degree of freedom, since it is harder to be free in your mind if part of it is entangled.

Whatever.. let there be nuance about 'dysfunction' and our definitions of a disorder. Who gives you the right to define things like that for other people? Inevitably you define it by your own standards. Only for a part of the spectrum can you define it by measuring basic human needs or some fundamental markers of (physical) health and sheer inability to get basic things done which clearly goes beyond circumstance.

Perhaps it's strange but I feel like I don't want to grow all that old, but for reasons not so simply qualified. I am opposed to a need of people to stretch their lifespan as much as they can anyway. I'm fine if I am done early but mainly because of some feelings of fulfillment - I guess of the kind some people describe like: 'I could die right now'. I've had some time in my life when I felt like I was having bonus time, which I can tell you if you haven't had this is pretty strange but wonderful. Can lead to motivational problems for a little while though. I'm sure that was (slightly still is) a result of all those near- death-experience experiences (not actually near physical death).

For the time being I cannot really reconcile feeling out of place with feeling very right and doing my thing, being able to express and now use my interests semi-professionally. I have sympathy for the likelihood that everyone to some degree feels out of place or lost, but you can see how there are distinctions. I've always felt a bit like I see this world revolving and am riding a bicycle or skipping through it with no origin or destination, no sense of purpose or need for it, getting away with shit like almost getting hit by a car (or aeroplane).

Max MSP seems really interesting, almost got into that but you only have so much time and interests to explore. But I don't hope anyone feels like they truly need to prove something about their abilities / inabilities and these labels we're throwing around. Just trying to explain is all.

I don't pretend like I know what it's like to be you guys either, but for a good enough part I have a fine grip on the practicalities of it, I would say. But a bit similarly to chicken, for a certain part which apparently is a bit smaller for me, I couldn't really care. And honestly that's fine because it's obvious that it's the same the other way around and just a natural result of being so significantly different.

P.S. It probably comes as no surprise that I quite like limpet's authenticity and sure, audacity, as well as the fact that invariably a paragraph after any topic there is a tangent about Birch reductions and shit. I'm personally fascinated by the boundaries of interest, passion, obsession, understanding, realization, actualization.

Full disclosure: for me it is my dexamph script which makes me rant or post lengthy post

Last edited:
You're funny chicken. Don't worry I play I'm just sharing tips for socializing with those who don't think as fast

Hehe taco. Don't worry yourself about it. I CAN socialize, even with NTs (as long as they aren't rabid curebies, in that case all thats going to happen is me drumming a lesson into their psyche about equality, their need to abandon their crap, the fact there shouldn't be a 'D' in 'ASD', and if they resist, then slicing their soul into bloody tatters with as much razor-edged snark I can muster. Which is quite a lot, in the case of rabid curebies. The ones who are just mistaken, I try to educate, the ones who just want us spazzes gone, I try to leave a mentally damaged twitching, psychologically spasming and convulsing shattered trainwreck)

Although if I socialize I far prefer it to be with auties, aspies, Rett's girls. I prefer the company of my own kind, and of course, will only mate with my own kind. In the case of NTs...I've tried it unfortunately and there just isn't any attraction to be found. I figure its too close to bestiality to be acceptable=D

But, if I have nobody around to socialize with it doesn't affect me at all. I've no NT-like social addiction at all, and I could go for years without seeing anybody but the other member of the household (father, mother's dead).

I WON'T wear a social mask, thats something I refuse to do, to attempt to camouflage my autism and blend in as a ψ-NT. If NTs dislike that then they can go to buggery and be damned.

As for 'audacity' what do you mean? I'm just 'me'. What you see is what you get. Mostly at least. There are things people don't see for legal reasons, but for what makes me, me, then what is seen, is what exists. I am what I am, and I will not change that, not for any reason. To do so, I'd have to dislike something about what makes me who and what I am. I don't, so I have no reason to muck about with who and what I am. And nobody else will change that either. Not by force. If there is something I must change to make a loved one happy, that I will do, given that if I love someone, I love them wholly and absolutely, intensely, with anyone not worth that to begin with never making the cut.

Taco-if I must socialize with such as you describe, I know already. Just speak in monosyllabic grunts and words of few letters and short duration. Simple, short, slow. And the fact that I am a very logical, analytically minded type. Think 'vulcan'. I've even got pointed ears (literally) that make me look like Mr.Spock and I break things down systematically into bite sized chunks even NTs can comprehend.

Regarding dogs...couldn't agree more. I did rescue an abused one once and steal her, take her in and care for her, but I'm not a dog person. They are cattle, not man's best friend, but just that, slaves with stockholm syndrome. Cattle that are not kept in a paddock are liable to be hunted down and shot. Wild populations extirpated, and dogs that roam the street are rounded up and killed systematically. That is not the action of a best friend. It is the action of a slaver.

I am very much a cat person. And LOL, if you ever are a member of any spazz forum, by us for us, then you'll hear 'cats are all autistic' and comparisons aplenty between spesh people and cats, very often indeed.

Breeding plants, or fungi is different and no hypocrisy is present in that respect. A plant or fungus cannot suffer. They can be diseased etc. and die, but they cannot actually experience misery. No more than a petri dish of bacteria suffer and end up with PTSD from being mutated, virally transfected for production of useful products etc. Nothing like doing that to a being which can hurt and be damaged mentally. You can't make a lettuce into a psychological trainwreck, you can't abuse a carrot. Kick a dog, and you are a bastard. put a shotgun blast through a melon and its just mucking about.

I too, dislike the hypocritical domination of dogs, etc., calling them friend when the moment they find freedom, or are of a wild population, out will come the animal controllers with weaponry and declare exterminatus.