• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does Autism make it hard to trip?

A-fucking-MEN to that !

It isn't autism that disables, its NT fuckwits who refuse to, or are too stupid and ignorant to accept that its the right thing to do, even after one or more of us takes the time to educate them.

It isn't autism that is the problem, the problem is that it is an NT-centric world and society is that which is broken, not us. Shit, if anything, in a large part, it is the auties and aspies, who are the sane ones in a mental world.

I've just always felt that there has to be some better way for the sort of autie/aspie kids who are likely to kick someone in the head, than doing the same to them chemically. Its just an instinctive 'eww' sort of reaction.

And of course, some people are going to be assholes no matter what, in fact a joint tie for the worst arsehole I've ever met is between a violent (outright dangerous type, attempted rapist, likes flashing genitalia at small children and kicking the shit out of people for fun...hell even his friend (I'd be surprised if he had more than one) gets the name 'brick 'ead' for the tendency he has to break bricks with his thick, chav skull thrown or smashed over his head by the first fucker. Quite the charming individual......)

But the other worst one, a joint tie, was autistic, but also a histrionic, narcissistic, serial liar, klepto, bipolar, multiple-false-rape-crying hell bitch with a vindictive streak wider than britney spears' nether regions to put it mildly. Oh, and attempted murderer. Made out that her parents were beating the shit out of her, abusing her, and before I got to see the carefully hidden other side of her too late, after she got here, told her I'd help out and help her relocate to the UK, found out later she'd faked an engagement to some guy, to sell the ring, then denounced him as a rapist to get him out of the way to get enough money to get out of the country (to be fair I did hear plenty evidence of some real vicious sounding scraps between her and her parents, screaming, heavy slamming noises into doors, abuse flying and it quite honestly sounded like all the devils in hell had broken loose and gone on the rampage)

In the end, crazy bitch tried to kill me, tried to slice me in half with a katana, after kicking in my bedroom door because I told her she wasn't coming in to feed her pet fish until I'd had a moment to get out of bed and throw some clothes on. Thankfully she didn't count on my being a better swordsman than she was, or that at the time I had a revolver within easy reach. Looking back it would have saved me a lot of trouble if I'd have done her in then and there, rolled her up in her bedding and taken it out to the middle of nowhere to be soaked in diesel and lit up like a 'human' xmas tree.

Although she was the exception to the rule, a crazy borderline PD bitch from hell. I wonder from time to time how many people she's either had locked up for rapes they didn't commit (never tried it on me, I'd have to have slept with her first, and god no..just...fucking christ no! Some people are just fuckups from day one, autistic or not.

I'm sorry for laughing at your misfortune, but thank you so much for posting this ��

Yeah, that bitch was a fucking little viper alright, but she got what was coming to her, got the fuck knocked out of her, and marched out of the house with a sword at her throat and a revolver trained on her the whole time to make sure she didn't try any
funny business. She mysteriously had quite a lot of diaz and temazepam disappear too...no idea where that went of course=D

Went through her things to make sure she didn't get away with any of my stuff, dumped (most of) her property, after relieving her of some of the more desirable items...

She really was a crazy fucking bitch, stark raving bat-shit mental case. Completely unlike any other autie or aspie I've ever known, this one was just a freak fuckup. Found out she'd been stealing my meds and hoarding them to force me into withdrawal so she could use her own meds to try and control me. Had to mothball my lab too, which was just fucking awful.

She certainly got (some of) what was coming to her, although if I'd have had it my way, I'd have killed her on the spotl