• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Does acid give you gas?

Acid doesn't give you gas, if it's good. Think ultrapure. Odorless, colorless, and tasteless, with no somatic effects, in other words no bodily, physical symptoms, no gas. ;)

trip more...learn more.

Old ass thread, butt this shits funny.

Fight or flight makes sense. I also believe your diet has to do with it quite a bit.

Oh man, I fart all the time on all psychedelics. It's just part of the trip. While coming up I get nausea and diarrhea and in the later part of the plateau and comedown I get these major farts that come from deep inside my bowels. These aren't normal everyday farts.. these are Monster farts. Like all this gas is built up deep in my GI tract and wooooosh, away it goes.. relief. This will happen repeatedly over a few hours, pretty much every 10-15 minutes.

LOL enjoying farts. Quite a ludicrous idea at first - but I guess I do aswell. Especially if the boys are around to laugh about it too.

I Had this problem also...about 6 hours in I let some real big ones rip, I could feel them in my gut almost like I had indigestion!

Have you stopped to wonder what kind of shit you tend to eat when tripping...and in general. I mean if your diet consists of some nicotine gum, a little amphetamine and a spicy chicken taco extreme with a soda the size of a man's head--the defense rests. I do not buy the claim that there is any sort of breakdown product or metabolite or synthetic impurity regularly consumed as part of a dose of genuine diethyl-lysergamide. A couple hundred ug of any other ergoloid compound would almost surely be sub-active: so even if there is an 'ergofartine', the 16 ug of it you consume along with your acid would just not cause a fart-a-thon. What about the paper (if it's blotter)? Perhaps you are getting unfortunately underdosed low-ug LSD and have to eat at least a 10 strip to have an effect? I don't know, I'm just pulling things out of my ass.

Last edited:
It's not specific to LSD, it's with all psychedelics. It's very much tied in with psychosomatic body load. This deep farting phenomenon usually happens when my body is in a state of tension. I sometimes get tension headaches on psychedelics. When the trip has no tension, I have no farting. I definitely don't get the farts on MDMA because there is no body load or tension, conversely I'm quite relaxed. It comes with that "grating nerves" effect.

LSD rarely upsets my bowels. 2C-I, though, makes me fart from deeeeeep within. :D

Acid tabs make me wanna shit so badly. Many years ago I went to the doctor about uspet stomachs & I described the exact pain I had to endure. He explained it was likely down to IBS, but it went away - thankfully. Moving on a few years with no bowel problems, I started taking acid & I started to get the same symptoms as I had previously. I even shit blood at one stage - while tripping, which was not funny one bit.

Guess what? I don't touch acid these days at all which is a damn shame. Stomach has been fine ever since.

2C-E gives you nasty smelling gas. Alot of people these days get acid and rcs mixed up. Maybe you could have gotten some 2ce?

Both LSD and mushrooms always, always make me do
one
huge
fart
at the very end of the trip.
It has happened every single trip I have taken (roughly 75 times).
Once I fart, I know that I am coming down, or that I am almost down.

Acid tabs make me wanna shit so badly. Many years ago I went to the doctor about uspet stomachs & I described the exact pain I had to endure. He explained it was likely down to IBS, but it went away - thankfully. Moving on a few years with no bowel problems, I started taking acid & I started to get the same symptoms as I had previously. I even shit blood at one stage - while tripping, which was not funny one bit.

Guess what? I don't touch acid these days at all which is a damn shame. Stomach has been fine ever since.

You may want to research candida. IBS usually is because of an intestinal yeast overgrowth that is very common. Esp. if you have ever used any antibiotics without putting back in the pro-biotics your body needs to regulate your digestive balance.

well

Depends on what you eat before the trip. I get a good meal in a few hours before dosing so it can digest before i do dose. L should not give you gas. More than likely you have a shitty diet.

This thread is ate up8):)

Fungi on the other hand. Will give me some gas 50percent of the time. Guess it depends on dosage and strain

^ I have had gas regardless of what I have eaten beforehand or during the trip.

My diet is the healthiest of anyone I know, and I don't normally have gas like when I trip, so I don't think that is it.

My last trip I spent about 45 minutes on the toilet during my peak which was not fun. I blame the spicy tacos not the acid.