• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Does “double dipped” acid have any legitimacy to it?

It’s bullshit but in fairness, if one were to double dip a sheet of LSD it would be more potent. I just think he’s full of shit still..

As Aussie said, why do all extra work when one can get the ratios right the first time?

-GC
AFAIK blotter is laid by measuring how much of the solvent a sheet of blotter paper can absorb, and then adding the exact amount of LSD to the solvent so that a fully soaked sheet has the desired amount in it.
Then it is carefully dried ( kept perfectly horizontal, no air drafts, etc).
So I call BS on the double dip, if you can get LSD crystals and know how to lay it, I think it's VERY likely that you know how to do the math to get it right the first time.

AFAIK blotter is laid by measuring how much of the solvent a sheet of blotter paper can absorb, and then adding the exact amount of LSD to the solvent so that a fully soaked sheet has the desired amount in it.
Then it is carefully dried ( kept perfectly horizontal, no air drafts, etc).
So I call BS on the double dip, if you can get LSD crystals and know how to lay it, I think it's VERY likely that you know how to do the math to get it right the first time.

You are correct. That is the most common and most reliable method. When I laid NBome blotters (still have nearly all of them, like 20 sheets lol) I used this method. Essentially do a dry run with plain solvent to calculate the exact amount then go for real. I did it drop by drop until I saw saturation.

Then once dry I’d wash the vial I kept the original solution in and then drip that. This way you ensure you get most all of the product. And the second dripping I believe helps spread the drug better in the sheet reducing hotspots. Harm reduction!! 😁

That said, dipping sheets is very rarely used still. I think it was a more common method back in the day.

-GC

Like everybody else said. Its the wise old tale of utter bullshit dealers use to market their product. Between making up bullshit numbers for the doses saying d ouble dosed and double dipped and shit.

Knew a a plug would make up insane numbers saying 600 ug lol and triple dipped. The thing was those tabs were fucking good and def stronger than a 105 ug but it was more like 180 - 200 UG in total. Mf also tried to charge x3 the price for one lol.

Somebody who acutally cares about acid would not be spreading this bullshit. In my all my years, i found the best LSD was always cheap as fuck or given to me free by other like minded folk who wanted to save the world with acid.

in 2020 i ate over 70 tabs that year lol from all diff folk.

Alot of dutch acid was way underdosed. 250 ug more like fucking 70 ug lmfao. Strongest hits i had were laid with cali crystal and idk what this guy was doing man but his fucking math was off or he didn't have a precise scale. I encounterd many hotspots on a sheet of that stuff. My best trips ever were on that sheet cause it wasl ike Russian roulette, Took 3 tabs expecting a super strong heavy acid trip, it ended up been more like 10 tabs. I have never had visuals that strong on LSD ever again. I thought i was gonna die from how intense the come up was. that was downright dangerous. Tabs were suppose to be 120 ug and 360 ug would of blown my socks off, but i had done those doses alot before.

But fuck man on the same sheet you would get a normal trip on one tab then take another tab two weeks later and be tripping like you took 2.5 tabs. Its dangerous for somebody to recklessly lay a sheet. What if a newbie had those tabs and went fucking nuts lol.

Most "opium" sold after was called sopium if anyone remembers that as it was bunk. Sopium sold at festivals and concerts. Fake and did nothing.

Heh, we had to endure a type of hash called 'soapbar' for far too long.

But that shit was plasticated, not opiated...

Many years ago some folks brought some wow to certain town, it was lab tested at 100µ - 120µ, don’t remember exact number and part of it ended in hands of, what’s best described as posh, biz trance crowd who sold exact same stuff as double dipped 200µ tabs and at a following festival almost no one wanted, cheaper, regular wow, in fact same stuff just sold as what it is. Sad but true story. Have a quite a few similar to this but you get the point.

This old bloke says hes willing to dip it twice? Should i be afraid?

He says if i put it in my mouth he will put on extra bits and juice

He says if i put it in my mouth he will put on extra bits and juice

Mmmmmmm ..... Bits !!!!!!!!!!

6BB40326-356B-4D1B-AA64-0C6EF270F84A.jpeg

The guy I’m buying from is telling me the acid he’s getting is “double dipped” - to my knowledge, physically double dipping tabs is as pointless as double dipping kleenex in water (if the goal is to saturate this kleenex with as much water as possible…). At the same time, a fair amount of people seem to talk about this double dipped business like it’s a legit thing. Is this just a catchier way of suggesting the acid is more potent than what’s considered standard? Anyone have experiences with so called “double dipped” stuff, and if so, was it in any way notable compared to tabs which weren’t being marketed as double dipped? Thanks
It generally means that the dealer wants you to buy their drugs as they will claim it is stronger. This happens also with the "brands" such as needlepoint, silver, fluff, etc. as well as blotter art.

Yeh, window panes were the tits and so was the Nepalese hash, but I do dispute the claims that opium was involved...
Windowpane acid was the best. I had black/dark purple windowpane LSD the first time and it was by far the strongest or highest ug of LSD myself and many other people I knew growing up have experienced. I thought all acid was this super strong so I did not take it again until I was 18 or 19 and had taken a large dose of shrooms.