• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Does “double dipped” acid have any legitimacy to it?

My absolute favorite was "If you take LSD more than two times you'll be certified insane".
I think I heard it was 5 times.

I guess it's kinda like the 5-second rule in restaurants. In some kitchens it's 3 seconds and in others it's 7 seconds. Depends on the quality of the restaurant and the integrity of its cooks&servers.

Last edited:
Also, I think I read somewhere that nobody was jumping off rooftops thinking they could fly until the DEA started saying it was happening. Then a couple people did just that. The power of suggestion.

I don't think anyone ever put a diaper on a turkey and put their baby in the oven. But a lot of idiots swore it was a true story.

Double dipped blotters or opium dipped hash are terms i havent heard for ages.
Im suprised people still buy that bs.

Dealers with high quality stuff usually dont need to hype up their products with Bullcrap claims.

Dude i forgot about the whole opiated hash stuff, my one friend told me that when i bought a few grams and surprise surprise it was regular low-grade hash. Same dude said the whole double dipped acid tabs and triple stacked e pills jargon.

Shame you got low grade some time in the 70s or early 80s...very good quality hash with white streaks through it (fkn mould lol)funny though didnt taste mouldy ....now im thinking did i get a placebo effect hahaha

I wonder who was more accurately informed about drugs - people pre-internet, or people post-internet. You still hear so many old wives tales.

Dude i forgot about the whole opiated hash stuff, my one friend told me that when i bought a few grams and surprise surprise it was regular low-grade hash. Same dude said the whole double dipped acid tabs and triple stacked e pills jargon.
Lol wtf, how does these myths spread around the globe?

I thought it was a local thing in my country, like does the dealers have a convention where they discuss how to hype up their low grade stash?

I think I heard it was 5 times.

I guess it's kinda like the 5-second rule in restaurants. In some kitchens it's 3 seconds and it others it's 7 seconds. Depends on the quality of the restaurant and the integrity of its cooks&servers.

right - i always heard 5 times too lol

the spinal fluid one was for ecstasy in the early 90s where i grew up

:knife:

Shame you got low grade some time in the 70s or early 80s...very good quality hash with white streaks through it (fkn mould lol)funny though didnt taste mouldy ....now im thinking did i get a placebo effect hahaha

I remember being sold 'Nepalese temple ball' hash which was allegedly mixed with opium. It had white spots in it that was suppisedly the opium.

When I grew up, I suddenly realised that opium isn't white...

That 'Nepalese temple ball ' was quite a good smoke ...had that for a while ....interesting how all the different urban myths spread apparently worldwide pre internet days.I remember the 4 way acid spiel being said a number of times though didnt pay much attention to it always took the full one.Ppl did cut the windowpanes in 2 and still got a decent trip...

That 'Nepalese temple ball ' was quite a good smoke ...had that for a while ....interesting how all the different urban myths spread apparently worldwide pre internet days.I remember the 4 way acid spiel being said a number of times though didnt pay much attention to it always took the full one.Ppl did cut the windowpanes in 2 and still got a decent trip...

Yeh, window panes were the tits and so was the Nepalese hash, but I do dispute the claims that opium was involved...

I never smoked hash that was sold as being allegedly mixed with opium BUT I can attest to the fact that smoking hash with opium is both the best smelling/tasting smoke you'll ever find and also an excellent, dreamy buzz.

In college we smoked "club sandwiches" -- tiny slices of hash with opium smeared on them, usually 3 or 4 layers. Smoked them on a pin under a glass-- usually the pin was pushed through a disposable beer coaster from a local bar.

Man, that's by far the best smoking of ANY kind I've ever done-- and I've smoked all kinds of things, both licit and illicit, in my 63 years.
I get all nostalgic and mushy inside just thinking about it.

Last edited:
I wonder who was more accurately informed about drugs - people pre-internet, or people post-internet. You still hear so many old wives tales.
Undoubtably post-internet as a whole; I find the urban legend type stuff is usually spread by people who are more “offline”. I have one friend like that who genuinely believes milk can somehow stop a bad trip on both shrooms and LSD… They’re smart otherwise but even my dumbass couldn’t latch onto that one

I never smoked hash that was sold as being allegedly mixed with opium BUT I can attest to the fact that smoking hash with opium is both the best smelling/tasting smoke you'll ever find and also an excellent, dreamy buzz.

In college we smoked "club sandwiches" -- tiny slices of hash with opium smeared on them, usually 3 or 4 layers. Smoked them on a pin under a glass-- usually the pin was pushed through a disposable beer coaster from a local bar.

Man, that's by far the best smoking of ANY kind I've ever done-- and I've smoked all kinds of things, both licit and illicit, in my 63 years.
I get all nostalgic and mushy inside just thinking about it.

Fuck yeh, opium and black hash hot knives.

Don't get better than that...

I had some legit opiated hash in the late 70's. Then I had heard of it 10 years later and it was just hash and no opium. It was only twice it was legit for me.

Most "opium" sold after was called sopium if anyone remembers that as it was bunk. Sopium sold at festivals and concerts. Fake and did nothing.

Double dipped lol. I thought that was when you dipped a chip in dip twice after you bit it once.

:)
gallery-1449185321-double-dip-1.gif

i've seen thicker blotter paper that seemed to have more acid on it. i've also gotten the same blotter paper that was pretty weak though, so i have no idea.

maybe if it's thick blotter paper it can be double dipped. i've seen a ten strip on white paper where two or three of the tabs were like wet and darker maybe even a purple tint. all of the liquid seemed to get stuck on the two lowest tabs of the paper. they must've had a lot of liquid on that part of the blotter paper.

maybe your dealer means they are thicker blotter paper and just doesn't know what to call them. idk. good luck.