• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Do you think it's possible to just try heroin once?

Tried H a few times, mostly freebase and never IV. Didn't care for it especially much - compared to all the glorious fentanyl-analogs and other synthetics I had access to at the time, H could not compete in neither effect, availability or price.

was a poly drug abuser for about 15 years and I have a very addictive personality.

In 2008 i met a girl i knew from a drug forum,
she bought some heroine (she had experience.with it) and I thought... "fuck it...i'm gonna try it"..I wasnt impressed....guess it must have been bad quality...
a while later i got myself some, it was very blissfull and I did it for about a week....did it a few more times ...always nasally.

2010...a friend of mine who has sadly passed away because of heroin gave me a shot...nice rush but it was probably a bit too much because i puked and fell asleep...the next day before my traintravel back home she gave me another shot... it was a very nice and mellow trainride and the last time i did heroin.

It's nice but i would still prefer oxy.

Except one time oxy and two times dhc i didnt take any opioid/opiate for two years now.

I drink alcohol a bit too often...but no other drugs anymore.

The real question is, can you wake up on the worst day of your life and not do the one thing that will make you feel better?

I think its funny that half the answers are "I only did heroin twice, I love (insert opiate) more."

The real question is, can you wake up on the worst day of your life and not do the one thing that will make you feel better?

I think its funny that half the answers are "I only did heroin twice, I love (insert opiate) more."

OMG, did we just become best friends? The truest damn post on this thread...

the problem with heroin is every day you wake up is the worst day of your life. get out of bed and stumble to your stash.... so many long minutes until the feel of that sweet relief rushing through you.