• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

DO You Smoke Resin?

Do you smoke resin (the black tarry stuff left in the pipe)?

• I'll smoke resin even if if other cannabis is available

Votes: 244 12.5%
  • I'll smoke resin without hesitation, but only if no other cannabis else is available

Votes: 627 32.2%
  • I'll smoke resin occasionally, but only if there is nother cannabis available

Votes: 721 37.0%
  • I will never smoke resin

Votes: 323 16.6%
  • I don't even smoke cannabis

Votes: 35 1.8%

• Total voters
I don't mind smoking resin if my friends have it available, but i don't collect roaches and make roach joints, i juss find it as a waste of time.

if getting high is a waste of time then life is a waste of time. i rather would be high then watching TV or something like that, so i dont think it's a complete waste of time

so life is getting high? I think T.V. is a bigger waste of time than nug. When was the last time that getting high wasn't a waste of time?

I'm gonna go waste some time now that I think about it 8)

yeah getting high is a waste of time if by a waste of time you mean doing nothing productive. then i suppose most teenagers lifes would be huge wastes of time

well it's an indirect connection. i was implying that if you were some pu$$y preppy kid who wore khakis (opening the floodgates for drug users to say they also wear khakis but who's counting), that you probably had virgin lungs, and you were also too pu$$y to smoke anything that didn't resemble a clove.

Back in the late 70s we would have these pipes that people would make for us in shop that had a "resin chamber". I guess you can find some commercially made. Anyway we'd put a nice bud in the chamber before smoking the bag and then when we were finished with the bag you pull out this stinky gummy bud with the rest of the resin. Very potent.

But what a bummer it is to have only the resin to smoke.

Mostly now I'd rather smoke through a frequently cleaned pipe rather than let it build up for the resin.

Just recently though, I cleaned my small bong after about a half-ounce (way, way less frequent than I usually clean) had been smoked through it. I was completely taken off-guard by the high potency of it. Usually, it ain't much worth it on any day.

I have been smoking herb for 5 years. The first year I didnt smoke much pot so no... I didnt smoke resin. But the next two years after that I picked up smoking heavy quickly. I would scrape resin after aftery 50$ worth of pot was smoked id say. But after the two years when I got a steady job and also sold pot, I NEVER smoked resin! I would clean my three pipes once a month and you wouldnt believe the kind of resin I got out! I was smoking about an ounce a week (I was sharing a lot w/ the girlfriend also)... it was outrageous.... Now that I dont sell and I dont work I smoke way less and do scrape resin ONCE and a while, but not much. Its just because im a broke son of a bitch. I dont recommend doing it often to anyone though. I used to always say "its bad for your lungs" when I was making a G a week sitting on my ass.

shit im broke...out of bud...i forgot about res hits...time to toke, well sort of

Dr. Funkenstien said:
getting high is the ultimate waste of time

That's why I get high while I work... I get high when I study and it helps me focus better... not a waste of time for me

I'll smoke resin with any other weed.. as it sits in my spoon and there's little this lazy stoner can do about it!

Also: glass spoons + a tip of screen in the bowl + jet lighter = 1 extra hit per bowl

dykesmacker said:
ok, here's a better squestion...how many of you smoke/collect to smoke roaches

I even smoke the resinated paper..... Im a pothead =D

ugggh resin........still if i was eva in that situation, resin or nuthing, id choose the resin
pothead mindset i guess :D